SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perks of having gay best friend is both being creepy and flirty doing lingerie shopping
Such an odd video but shows A&J don’t have the sex life Jonathan proclaims they have!
Anna thinks he’d most likely be scared if she brought anything from that shop. Lol wtf, I’m literally crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve said this before but at some point I wouldn’t be surprised if Anna and Matt fall out cause of how forced this friendship is and everything is made out to be perfect which to me makes things feel off if you constantly have to post how much you love your bestie.

She isn’t maternal nothing will convince me she enjoys being a mum and I think she uses Matt as an excuse to escape her life at home because when she’s spending time with him most of the time it’s just the two of them with him feeding her compliments she craves and she doesn’t have to be around her kids and her husband who she clearly doesn’t fancy not that I blame her cause he’s extremely unattractive and weird but she’s not innocent or perfect either so if anything the two of them are perfect together as they are disgusting child exploiters made for each other. Not saying a mum can’t have friends or a break but Anna is lazy she’s the last mother who needs a break.

Also this obsession they have with trying to rush their kids to grow up and become teenagers is so weird. They’re still little kids even when they turn 13 they’ll still be a child but they are so eager to have teenagers probably in the hopes of sexualising their kids even more and trying to gain a teen audience cause baby content and teenager content pulls in a lot of views and I’m sure we all know not all those views and followers are from children cause there are disgusting people out there who watch and save that kind of content for horrible reasons and Anna and Jonathan can turn a blind eye all they want and pretend that stuff doesn’t happen but the reality is it does but they don’t care they just want to make money using their kids. I think Jonathan is excited for E2 to reach puberty cause god knows what exploiting he has planned for then.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't stand how Anna doses her kids up on a chococlate full breakfast, as per usual, with not much else. All I see on the table is a mound of Nutella on Alessia's toast and around hers and Andrea's mouth, and a big box of Chocolate Coco Pops front and centre. I can't make out what the other cereal boxes are behind. But then Anna has the healthier choice of toast with a nut butter spread, topped with banana and chia seeds.

She seriously has issues, and her relationship with food is in need of serious attention, for the sake of her children. Those kids must be in a chocolate coma and a sugar overload after each meal, not to mention developing tooth decay. And by the looks of things sugar overload is here to stay in the Saccone Joly household thanks to Anna who doesn't seem to care one iota for her kids health and well being. Its beyond disturbing.

47B1E0DD-D9F1-4BC1-B425-BDAA07DE9F69.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I've said this before, but I am Dutch now living in the UK. I grew up having 'hagelslag' sandwiches, which are chocolate sprinkles. BUT, my parents always insisted on having a savoury sandwich or slice of bread first, so with either meat or cheese, before I was allowed hagelslag.
The SJs started off saying chocolate for breakfast was 'just a treat', but now they have nothing else. They are not getting what their growing bodies and brains need.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've said this before, but I am Dutch now living in the UK. I grew up having 'hagelslag' sandwiches, which are chocolate sprinkles. BUT, my parents always insisted on having a savoury sandwich or slice of bread first, so with either meat or cheese, before I was allowed hagelslag.
The SJs started off saying chocolate for breakfast was 'just a treat', but now they have nothing else. They are not getting what their growing bodies and brains need.
Because hagelslag has least amount of sugar and cocoa, that doesn't cost rotting of tooth.
Anna definitely feeds them store bought high-sugar, high corn syrup-y chocolate spread. Have you seen SJs kid's teeth? They are brown, spotted and unclean. Especially Dre Dre is spoilt with sugary food.

Reactions: 9
And she puts it on so thick too, like she's icing a cake. I wonder how many large tubs of Nutella they go through a month.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't stand how Anna doses her kids up on a chococlate full breakfast, as per usual, with not much else. All I see on the table is a mound of Nutella on Alessia's toast and around hers and Andrea's mouth, and a big box of Chocolate Coco Pops front and centre. I can't make out what the other cereal boxes are behind. But then Anna has the healthier choice of toast with a nut butter spread, topped with banana and chia seeds.

She seriously has issues, and her relationship with food is in need of serious attention, for the sake of her children. Those kids must be in a chocolate coma and a sugar overload after each meal, not to mention developing tooth decay. And by the looks of things sugar overload is here to stay in the Saccone Joly household thanks to Anna who doesn't seem to care one iota for her kids health and well being. Its beyond disturbing.

View attachment 2621395
Not a napkin in site.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Those children are growing up to be so ignorant of common manners and good behavior. I’m not talking about fake, perfect personas, but real, educated behavior. They’re so immature because they’re following their “parents “. Those messy mouths are inexcusable. At their ages they should know to sit proper and use utensils and wipe their mouths. They all act like they've never been taught manners. (Hello, mom and dad! ) If they didn’t attend school I shudder to think how unmanageable they would be. I suppose they would know about the games and videos online. They have absolutely zero curiosity about anything culturally interesting.

Reactions: 17
Anna's workouts crack me up. What are they supposed to do for her? Her body looks so wobbly and weirdly shaped by the doctor.

Reactions: 16
That poor boy is gonna be exhausted ar school. Useless parenting again from Anna. If my child woke up that early they would be sent back to bed and told to go back to sleep. These poor kids with lack of nutrition and sleep their little.bodiees and brains will not be developing properly.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.