SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SacconeJolys #92- The parents can't keep up with trans lies, no proper pronouns even after many tries.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen the story of A2 in the bathroom? I don't even know how to describe it but it was weird, I know he's only 5 but it was like someone having an episode, really bizarre behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen the story of A2 in the bathroom? I don't even know how to describe it but it was weird, I know he's only 5 but it was like someone having an episode, really bizarre behaviour.
Probably enacting the channel he watches (I don't the name but the animation is too weird and creepy) and Anna had mentioned before that he loves to watch.

Reactions: 6
Probably enacting the channel he watches (I don't the name but the animation is too weird and creepy) and Anna had mentioned before that he loves to watch.
Oh maybe, im not familiar with it. The ghost voice he done was weird as duck 😬 he seems to be off in another world half the time. They can ask him a basic question and he replies in gibberish.

Reactions: 6
Oh maybe, im not familiar with it. The ghost voice he done was weird as duck 😬 he seems to be off in another world half the time. They can ask him a basic question and he replies in gibberish.
A2 is his fathers double in so many ways - shame really

Reactions: 10
Why does she let that kid get his hands on her phone? Oh he takes random pictures of her:unsure::unsure:

Which one of them is off school again then?
"Breakfast for a poorly princess" straight away I'm thinking it's E2 she wouldn't be bothered about alessia and emilias a teen in their eyes 🤔🙄

Reactions: 12
Which one of them is off school again then?
"Breakfast for a poorly princess" straight away I'm thinking it's E2 she wouldn't be bothered about alessia and emilias a teen in their eyes 🤔🙄
Can’t be that unwell if she’s giving them whipped cream and sprinkles.
E1 mentioned e2 was sick in a short recently so yes, the poorly princess is e2 of course.

Reactions: 15
Anna is getting a lot of negative comments on her latest reel which is an ad for Fiji water.

Anna is getting a lot of negative comments on her latest reel which is an ad for Fiji water.
Yes great to see so many people calling her bullshit out, the shill. I see she's only responding to the few ones that are praising her for being a hot eco momma :rolleyes:

• Sick
Is that left over mascara on E2 or are those black eye bags the real deal? 😳
It‘s not just underneath, it’s the whole eye socket!

No wonder the kid is sick, they are probably running on a few hours sleep each day!
So Anna instead of sugar, chocolate and marshmallows- device removal and a proper sleep schedule would work wonders (for all of them btw)

Funny how her/their downfall could be because of indulging in a companies dodgy greenwashing tactics for money over ethics!
Grabbing the popcorn cause the minion tide is turning! 🥳

Last edited:
Thread title suggestion SacconeJolys#92 Jonos still a creepy gnome, kids get up &roam,get SS into that home!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy
Have they got their on thread on here? I’ve seen them on TikTok recently.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Does jonathan see nothing wrong with sharing camera footage of andrea wandering around the house in the early hours alone??
First it's creepy that he has that in the first place and second what if andrea got into danger

Strange that he won't stay in his bedroom isn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does jonathan see nothing wrong with sharing camera footage of andrea wandering around the house in the early hours alone??
First it's creepy that he has that in the first place and second what if andrea got into danger

Strange that he won't stay in his bedroom isn't it?
Andrea is 5. Not a baby. He gets up early because clearly Anna wakes him when she's going downstairs at 5 AM for her workout. The dogs are all barking to be left out and fed. They probably wake Andrea as well. Yeah it's creepy that Jono films his kids 24/7 inside their own home. No privacy. No respect. Creepy vibes. Jono watching his wall of CCTV footage AFTER things happen. I doubt Andrea is up and about during the night though and sleeping on the couch. Seems Anna just uses that as "content".

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Does Anna's post about stockings make anyone else a bit angry?
She bought all new admittedly awful stockings despite only needing one name change and captioned it something like " Edie finally has her real name" didn't you name him after family nice to know you never meant to 🤔😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.