SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas Shopping for teenagers?!!
No matt they don't have any teenagers in that house nor do you so stop encouraging Anna's silly behaviour.
Emilia just acts more mature and E2 is far from it
Also probably shouldnt be filming potential gifts
And yes anna we've seen you wearing black so bin the attitude.

Reactions: 18
Does Anna's post about stockings make anyone else a bit angry?
She bought all new admittedly awful stockings despite only needing one name change and captioned it something like " Edie finally has her real name" didn't you name him after family nice to know you never meant to 🤔😡
They had to change E2's stocking as last year there were so many comments... and Anna was moaning she could not buy the same one. So not surprised they all got new ones. So wasteful.

Reactions: 9
They had to change E2's stocking as last year there were so many comments... and Anna was moaning she could not buy the same one. So not surprised they all got new ones. So wasteful.
Everything has to match it is all for show. This is the same woman that can't be bothered to cook her kids a lovely homemade Christmas dinner.

Reactions: 19
I believe the only way this will stop is if there is a change of law nationally. We should be campaigning, writing to our MP’s pushing for them to look at this issue and ban the use of children to make money for their parents on the internet,
Imagine how many influencers wouldn’t have kids if it was harder to exploit them for money

Reactions: 18
Their perspective on the significance of numbers in their lives is wild. It's true; like all of our lives we might be watching the numbers in some way or another, but in social media - it's the views, the financial gains on the latest meaningless advert. How good the useless and over-priced decor looks in the unnecessarily expensive house. It's disheartening how, in the age of constant online visibility, some people(ahem, the SJs) seem to placed more value on the monetary markers of success rather than the meaningful moments in life.

Anna can never be like "Look at this pastries I bought the kids for breakfast", it's always "I got these delivered on Ocado and they're shipped in from italy because Edie will only eat authentic raviolis..." y'know? Every step they take in their lives is a status thing.It's massively superficial and just a huge charade.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Like all ‘ads’ they get changed & ‘ upgraded’
Sjs ads are practically over, but they have the long life child exploitation firmly under they belt for peados 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Some of Anna’s posts are really bad for people who have or are suffering from ED

Reactions: 11
Looking at Jono and his 'elf' malarky around the house makes me realize how awful the decor is.

I appreciate some may like it, but I find it totally naff. :sick: I appreciate decor is subjective but the damage that repellent gnome has done to that wonderful house is tragic. It's horrendous in its velour greyeness & white accessories. The short curtains in the bedrooms...🤣

Reactions: 13
What the hell. Those few videos. Genuinely child labour. It’s likely 11pm and both children look shattered. Then asking Eduardo if he’s going to school tomorrow like it’s his decision. They get worse and worse. It’s revolting. How little shame must you have to make your living off your children as performing monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna stop filming your kids christmas presents!
If there glued to screens then you might well spoil it for everyone 🙄😬

Reactions: 7
It would appear from the Tik Tok channel that Emilia and Jonathan run the house now.

Reactions: 4
It definitely seems like Anna has checked out on the “parenting duties” much more now (in quotes because she’s been tit since day one and you can hardly call her a parent)

I just can’t believe how she is that lazy to do the elf thing, taking a whole week just to do her first one & making the older 2 do it with the creep. Kids grow up so quickly and she'll miss these precious years but she just doesn’t care. I get E1 growing out of it at 11 but the other three should definitely still get the magic of Chistmas.
She’s not even trying anymore.

———
I also can’t believe she hasn’t deleted all the comments calling her out on the Fiji water ad, unless she was told she couldn't.
Must be killing her!

Speaking of ads, certainly not as many as this time last year!
Maybe that’s why she took it cause that company is one of the only ones that haven’t done their research into the SJs reputation & not realize they are a walking PR disaster.

Reactions: 12
It definitely seems like Anna has checked out on the “parenting duties” much more now (in quotes because she’s been tit since day one and you can hardly call her a parent)

I just can’t believe how she is that lazy to do the elf thing, taking a whole week just to do her first one & making the older 2 do it with the creep. Kids grow up so quickly and she'll miss these precious years but she just doesn’t care. I get E1 growing out of it at 11 but the other three should definitely still get the magic of Chistmas.
She’s not even trying anymore.
she just doesn't care and can't even be bothered to act anymore :( all she cares about is herself and matt (i haven't seen him mentioned here in a while, is he still a thing?)

Poor Anna having to wrap presents. Remember when she used to have her assistant do that ? How the mighty have fallen .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she just doesn't care and can't even be bothered to act anymore :( all she cares about is herself and matt (i haven't seen him mentioned here in a while, is he still a thing?)
Yes he's still around, very much on the scene, posting pics of himself and Anna having pancakes, and generally being their annoying selves, and declaring how much he loves Anna, and Jonathan no where in sight of them. Just the two of them together.

21EF4CA4-58E1-49EA-B4C5-B34394171D62.jpeg

Also, does anyone know how to start a new thread please. x

• Sick
Anna stop filming your kids christmas presents!
If there glued to screens then you might well spoil it for everyone 🙄😬
Those books in that picture are about self harm, grieving and drug addiction. I looked them up because my eldest is similar age to their eldest, I hope they’re not for E1 😳

• Wow
Yes he's still around, very much on the scene, posting pics of himself and Anna having pancakes, and generally being their annoying selves, and declaring how much he loves Anna, and Jonathan no where in sight of them. Just the two of them together.

View attachment 2619099

Also, does anyone know how to start a new thread please. x
Anna really shouldn't do those close up pics. She looks horrendous, like a wax work Punch & Judy puppet. :eek: She has destroyed her once pretty face.

What's with the seductive looks and hair tossing by E2 in these Elf on the shelf videos?? And then all the kids parading about in their pjs.... It's all just so messed up......

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Perks of having gay best friend is both being creepy and flirty doing lingerie shopping

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.