SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so pathetic that she made her sister drive for an hour to come help her with the kids! What the duck. Don't have four children when you can't be alone with them for ONE day. I hope Erika has got someone to hold her Jeffree Star hair back when she's throwing up tomorrow.

But I'm even more shocked at what she's cooking today - chicken with mushrooms, onions and garlic. Who can eat that when they are sick??????! Anna is a Robot. She can't even deviate from her meal plan for one day.
And wine. She's making a bloody white wine sauce. At first I thought she was taking our advice with the chicken and rice but NOPE!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And wine. She's making a bloody white wine sauce. At first I thought she was taking our advice with the chicken and rice but NOPE!
Of course she is. She's just following her regular meal plan. Who wants to eat a pound of onions when they have the stomach flu? And garlic! Cause it'll be extra tasty when it comes back up?
Double cream is a really good idea, too. Fat dairy, just what you need!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
At least Jonathan isn’t doing insta story’s in between throwing up

Reactions: 12
What does she think will happen if she strays from the meal plan for even 1 day? Maybe the ghost/ Jon boi's next gaslighting move can be rubbing the lettering off the chalk board.

Meanwhile...
20191001_183052.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is incredible. She never has her children's best interest at heart, she can't even look after them properly. How incredible.

I don't like Jonathan at all, but instead of wife swap, which will never happen because they're nowhere near famous enough, they should do a husband and wife swap. See how Anna likes it doing everyyyything in that household whilst Jonathan sits on his arse looking at his phone and cooking a dinner at 10 in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS. Anna said on her insta stories they were doing a Q&A. Just refreshed my youtube homepage and their new video pops up. Titled... wait for it... HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!

How low are the views?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Jonathan is still hurt by the documentary and still does not understand why Stacey asked him that question. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On their Q & A

Anna's golden rule, "Always tell the kids the truth no matter what, even if it traumatizes them".

One minute later, "The tooth fairy came last night". :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HAVING ANOTHER BABY Q&A VLOG RECRAP

First of all the title - STOP WITH THE CLICKBAITING ALREADY. I managed to write down all the questions :D

How do you get over a massive fight and bounce back to normal again?

J: about Anna "You don't have emotions and are heartless." Anna says she's Italian, which means she can just flick a switch and do a 180. J "I'm always the first to apologise... I'm the weaker one." Anna says it's not true, but duck yes, 100%. They keep saying they're best friends.

Are you taller than Jonathan and does it bother you?

He's 5'6 and she's 5'5 and it wouldn't bother them.

Would we ever FaceTime or call each other?

Weird question, they don't know if it means face timing the fans and J says no. Umm, Omegle?!

Do you have heated floors?

NO. So...it's great when the babies have a cold and don't wear socks. "The dogs miss it". Yeah, I'm sure the dogs miss that more than the kids but okay.

Would you consider having any more children?

J: YES!!! A: NOOOO. Erika is handling four children by herself while this is being filmed, just saying. Jonathan says he's flirting with the idea of having another... Anna 'I literally don't care, I have a broken pelvis'.

What do you think each of the kids want to be when they grow up?

Without batting an eyelash, Anna says 'I really don't care.' Missy, that's not the answer they were looking for. Jonathan says Emilia is competitively smart like Anna (WTF) and would do well at uni. He says Eduardo has ADD. Anna says she doesn't know and doesn't answer. So... the As aren't even talked about at all. I bet Anna would have an answer if someone asked her about the dogs....

Did you always want kids?

A "I always wanted to say yes and no." Um. Honey, you said you didn't a million times. Then it gets better. "I always wanted a daughter. That sounds bad, but I genuinely wanted a daughter, and I wanted to be close to her." Well... that didn't work out did it? Anna says she was scared of pregnancy. Yeah, that's the ED talking.

Does Jonathan ever cook?

A 'absolutely not.' J 'I used to always cook.' Rolling my eyes. Anna says she's under a lot of stress because 'there's a whole meal that needs to be cooked and Jonathan is putting me under a lot of pressure to find good questions.' Uh, chicken in white wine sauce with a kilo of onions and garlic for the fam with a stomach bug. Wonderful.

Did you think the doco showed the real you?

Jonathan: "We filmed for 4 days and they edited it...it was the stacey show, had it been the SJ show, it would have been really different." Anna "I thought that Jonathan was portrayed different, they have an angle bla bla bla and that he was pushing me to do all these things and put everything out of context." "Stacey and Jonathan had really good banter... but that was never shown." We'll never forget his 'would it be so terrible?' line.

What are your golden rules for parenting?

J: 'Don't be a friend, be a parent.' Anna says that's boring he already said that. Anna :'Try to never lie'

WHAT THE duck? She says she wants to never lie to her children... Princess.. may I remind you "Lessi, quick, take a bite, or the witch is coming for you." Anna: "I'm strict with them in some ways but I'm always honest with them, if they ask me something, I give them an honest answer. And I remember I kind of traumatised... I literally don't know what is going on with this' *she starts fiddling with her blouse* 'I remember I kind of traumatised Emilia when she asked me how babies were born and she was like omg is that really true????" So she's saying, she wants to be truthful because she doesn't want her kids to resent her for lying. Darling, your children have about a million reason to resent you. Lying wouldn't be at the top of the list. Not by a long shot. J: "I never compliment them on their looks, I always say you've done very well." What the duck??? Why would you compliment them on their looks... they are your children, the way he says it makes it sound like he's trying to date them. And FYI Jonathan, I've heard you say a million times that child X is so cute. Which is a compliment. And Anna only talks about their looks, so there's that. OMFG Anna saved the best one for last "Always follow through when you make threats." SACOLDNEJOLY SHOWERS ANYONE????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
'I never compliment them on their looks'. Riiiight, of course. Because Anna already does that all the time? And 'you're so cute, you're soooooo cute, look how cute you are, you're soooooooo cute' is the most you say to your toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
1569952610125.png

One: YUCK. Looks gross. Looks like J or the E's vomited on the plate. Two looks more like a kids size portion.

HAVING ANOTHER BABY Q&A VLOG RECRAP

First of all the title - STOP WITH THE CLICKBAITING ALREADY. I managed to write down all the questions :D

How do you get over a massive fight and bounce back to normal again?

J: about Anna "You don't have emotions and are heartless." Anna says she's Italian, which means she can just flick a switch and do a 180. J "I'm always the first to apologise... I'm the weaker one." Anna says it's not true, but duck yes, 100%. They keep saying they're best friends.

Are you taller than Jonathan and does it bother you?

He's 5'6 and she's 5'5 and it wouldn't bother them.

Would we ever FaceTime or call each other?

Weird question, they don't know if it means face timing the fans and J says no. Umm, Omegle?!

Do you have heated floors?

NO. So...it's great when the babies have a cold and don't wear socks. "The dogs miss it". Yeah, I'm sure the dogs miss that more than the kids but okay.

Would you consider having any more children?

J: YES!!! A: NOOOO. Erika is handling four children by herself while this is being filmed, just saying. Jonathan says he's flirting with the idea of having another... Anna 'I literally don't care, I have a broken pelvis'.

What do you think each of the kids want to be when they grow up?

Without batting an eyelash, Anna says 'I really don't care.' Missy, that's not the answer they were looking for. Jonathan says Emilia is competitively smart like Anna (WTF) and would do well at uni. He says Eduardo has ADD. Anna says she doesn't know and doesn't answer. So... the As aren't even talked about at all. I bet Anna would have an answer if someone asked her about the dogs....

Did you always want kids?

A "I always wanted to say yes and no." Um. Honey, you said you didn't a million times. Then it gets better. "I always wanted a daughter. That sounds bad, but I genuinely wanted a daughter, and I wanted to be close to her." Well... that didn't work out did it? Anna says she was scared of pregnancy. Yeah, that's the ED talking.

Does Jonathan ever cook?

A 'absolutely not.' J 'I used to always cook.' Rolling my eyes. Anna says she's under a lot of stress because 'there's a whole meal that needs to be cooked and Jonathan is putting me under a lot of pressure to find good questions.' Uh, chicken in white wine sauce with a kilo of onions and garlic for the fam with a stomach bug. Wonderful.

Did you think the doco showed the real you?

Jonathan: "We filmed for 4 days and they edited it...it was the stacey show, had it been the SJ show, it would have been really different." Anna "I thought that Jonathan was portrayed different, they have an angle bla bla bla and that he was pushing me to do all these things and put everything out of context." "Stacey and Jonathan had really good banter... but that was never shown." We'll never forget his 'would it be so terrible?' line.

What are your golden rules for parenting?

J: 'Don't be a friend, be a parent.' Anna says that's boring he already said that. Anna :'Try to never lie'

WHAT THE duck? She says she wants to never lie to her children... Princess.. may I remind you "Lessi, quick, take a bite, or the witch is coming for you." Anna: "I'm strict with them in some ways but I'm always honest with them, if they ask me something, I give them an honest answer. And I remember I kind of traumatised... I literally don't know what is going on with this' *she starts fiddling with her blouse* 'I remember I kind of traumatised Emilia when she asked me how babies were born and she was like omg is that really true????" So she's saying, she wants to be truthful because she doesn't want her kids to resent her for lying. Darling, your children have about a million reason to resent you. Lying wouldn't be at the top of the list. Not by a long shot. J: "I never compliment them on their looks, I always say you've done very well." What the duck??? Why would you compliment them on their looks... they are your children, the way he says it makes it sound like he's trying to date them. And FYI Jonathan, I've heard you say a million times that child X is so cute. Which is a compliment. And Anna only talks about their looks, so there's that. OMFG Anna saved the best one for last "Always follow through when you make threats." SACOLDNEJOLY SHOWERS ANYONE????
Did he say he'd been diagnosed with ADD or was he just speculating? If he hasn't and he said that then poor Eduardo. Eduardo only seems to act up when he's being ignored or wound up.

Reactions: 5
So he did attend the ASA thing today

ASA
@ASA_UK

·
7h

Next up is our panel session - we’re welcoming
@dadbloguk

@JonathanJoly

@NikSpeller
and Lauren Spearman of
@madedotcom
- we’ll be chatting all things disclosure, working with brands and #influencingresponsibly
so not that sick then....

watched the vlog.... damn they really are sour about the stacey dooley documentary. i was really distracted by anna's mouth. she kept doing funny things with it and it was grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm I still feel something isn’t quite right with this sickness bug. She was supposed to go somewhere yesterday and he was supposed to be there today...hmmm very convenient timing. I don’t know, I just feel like somethings being manipulated in some way.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 45601
One: YUCK. Looks gross. Looks like J or the E's vomited on the plate. Two looks more like a kids size portion.

Did he say he'd been diagnosed with ADD or was he just speculating? If he hasn't and he said that then poor Eduardo. Eduardo only seems to act up when he's being ignored or wound up.
It was implied, I don't think they'd take him to get tested. Anna doesn't have the time and they never answered for him, I just thought they used him to show how great Emilia is.

Omg I'd be sick again if I tried that food.

so not that sick then....

watched the vlog.... damn they really are sour about the stacey dooley documentary. i was really distracted by anna's mouth. she kept doing funny things with it and it was grim.
But... are we sure he didn't do it from home? I've not looked at it but if he did it online maybe he could?

Reactions: 3
It was implied, I don't think they'd take him to get tested. Anna doesn't have the time and they never answered for him, I just thought they used him to show how great Emilia is.

Omg I'd be sick again if I tried that food.
Yeah Emilia's the golden child.

Reactions: 4
Halloween decorations on the 30th September....

Basic witches to the max.
Why are people turning so American. We never used to decorate for fall (autumn) or spring or summer. The only time houses used to get decorated was for Christmas. Is it a ‘younger’ generation thing. Ps... no offence meant to our America friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why are people turning so American. We never used to decorate for fall (autumn) or spring or summer. The only time houses used to get decorated was for Christmas. Is it a ‘younger’ generation thing. Ps... no offence meant to our America friends.
I think it's a pinterest and IG thing. Influencers have to stay fresh and interesting somehow, so they are constantly changing their decor. Plus, more swipe ups!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.