SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure the candle wasn’t a battery one? It didn’t seem to be flickering like a real one

Reactions: 2
It goes to show just how maternal she is is not at all when the placement of a candle (you can just hear her “this one has to go here because that’s where it always goes”) is more important than the safety of her child 🙄
I mean, there's nothing wrong with a candle in the middle of the table with little ones, just don't light it. And why does a tea candle need to be lit at 8am? They don't give off a scent and last at most 3 hours....
Anna's priorities: Decor looking nice and seasonal, working out at 5am, eating small meals, controlling everyone around her, lying about her life, feeding the dogs, caring for Jonathan and the kids.

Reactions: 8
Well,well,well seems like there is no more sweaty IG stories, not even a picture, since dinner.🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just realised I know where they live, I had no idea they live fairly close to a friend of mine. I am surprised they bought a house on that road, it’s very secluded and isolated, they’ll be driving those kids around fur the rest of their lives. Plus there’ll be no playing out on bikes/ skates/ with friends as the road outside is a bit hairy.

Reactions: 5
Just realised I know where they live, I had no idea they live fairly close to a friend of mine. I am surprised they bought a house on that road, it’s very secluded and isolated, they’ll be driving those kids around fur the rest of their lives. Plus there’ll be no playing out on bikes/ skates/ with friends as the road outside is a bit hairy.
Yes, basically they need a car to go anywhere.

I think they did it (buying an isolated house) on purpose, in order to not see so frequently people because of their « fame ».

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just wondering how come Anna never makes any soup, for example chicken soup, vegetable or pumpkin soup...it's very easy to make one and it would also help her diagestion? As far as I can see she only cooks solid food.

How many more times will she give us the recipe for her detox tea while Andrea is barely supervised playing in the kitchen? Oh that's right, every Wednesday until the end of time.

I'm not a huge fan of this: First she said Andrea is opening his mouth for the dogs to lick inside his mouth - that's just gross. "How how cute the dog is licking Andrea's ear..."
I find that disgusting, but I'm not really a dog person, but I always appreciate it if people train their dogs not to lick people's faces. I'd never be okay with a dog licking any other body part of mine than my hand. Regardless of how I feel about getting dog slobber on me - usually you wear moisturizer, Make-up etc. and that's really not that great for a dog to eat. But I guess if you love dogs, you might enjoy getting licked.
D4BE2D31-4141-4E6B-B3BA-88537F36119F.png

Poor Princess was kept waking up at night because it's picture day at school and it would be soooo terrible if her children missed it, she's so thrilled they are just about well enough to go to school. I love how she's more concered about missing picture day than their health. Honestly, Anna, your husband takes a million pictures of the kids every single day, not getting one taken by the school photog isn't a huge deal. I'd never send my kids to school if they weren't 100% just so that they could get that picture taken. At my school, we always had a day where people who missed the main picture day could get theirs taken. But in any case - that is so not important!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Picture day for me is THE day to not miss.
It’s special.
It’s not like an everyday picture.
They are taken in the morning, usually just before All Saints’ holidays/break in October.

Not to the point of letting them go to school being ill, of course ( my child missed one when he had chicken pox in preschool) but, the picture especially the group one is a souvenir from the child’s year with their classmates and teacher.

Let alone the brothers/sisters’ together picture, so cute.

Even for them, they are always happy to take a look at it again years after it was taken.

Growing up in a big family, my parents could afford buying only the last year of each school (preschool and secondary school only) for me and my brothers.

Now, my husband and I buy my children’s picture every single year ( the group one and the brothers’ one), to keep a souvenir for us and them.

And here unfortunately, we don’t have a chance to have a day to take photos again.

Maybe it’s me being too sentimental on that subject lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I had a migraine on the morning of school pictures on my last day of primary school. The pictures were taken in the afternoon. My mum asked me if I wanted to go, and I said I did. So I'm in the group picuture, looking pale and horrible, but at least I have a picture with all my friends. My mum took me straight back home after that (we lived a 5 min. walk from school). But I was 11 and I had the choice.

I hope the kids were actually well enough to go bac to school.

How many more times will she give us the recipe for her detox tea while Andrea is barely supervised playing in the kitchen? Oh that's right, every Wednesday until the end of time.

I'm not a huge fan of this: First she said Andrea is opening his mouth for the dogs to lick inside his mouth - that's just gross. "How how cute the dog is licking Andrea's ear..."
I find that disgusting, but I'm not really a dog person, but I always appreciate it if people train their dogs not to lick people's faces. I'd never be okay with a dog licking any other body part of mine than my hand. Regardless of how I feel about getting dog slobber on me - usually you wear moisturizer, Make-up etc. and that's really not that great for a dog to eat. But I guess if you love dogs, you might enjoy getting licked. View attachment 45746

Poor Princess was kept waking up at night because it's picture day at school and it would be soooo terrible if her children missed it, she's so thrilled they are just about well enough to go to school. I love how she's more concered about missing picture day than their health. Honestly, Anna, your husband takes a million pictures of the kids every single day, not getting one taken by the school photog isn't a huge deal. I'd never send my kids to school if they weren't 100% just so that they could get that picture taken. At my school, we always had a day where people who missed the main picture day could get theirs taken. But in any case - that is so not important!
I'm a massive dog lover, I have three of them and still think its absolutely revolting how she let's the dogs lick their mouths etc I love my dogs to death but its so important that they know their manners especially with guests and children (not being licky, swiping food, jumping up etc)
I think often their dogs can act a bit feral where they don't get enough attention and exercise and are all cooped up together. I can see why Andy being at ground height would be of great interest to them, but that should be Princess Anna's job to monitor what's going on and stop them from flippin' licking him!

In an old vlog I noticed her giving her fork for the dogs to lick when they'd finished eating and the pyrex dish that they'd cooked a lasagne in! Just vile 🤮😱🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw a vlog a few days ago where she says she has to clean up after four children after they've eaten. What do they do? Throw dinner at the walls ? How hard is it to clear 6 plates and put them in the dishwasher and wipe the table ......? She's too exhausted to bathe the children ..... and she goes to bed shortly after they do!
Im not defending anna but I have a 13 month old who quite literally throws food at the walls 😂 I couldn’t imagine cleaning up after a toddler too, cleaning the high chair, table, floor, and back wall after every meal we have takes some time! My husband does the bath and I do the cleaning up on weeknights.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a massive dog lover, I have three of them and still think its absolutely revolting how she let's the dogs lick their mouths etc I love my dogs to death but its so important that they know their manners especially with guests and children (not being licky, swiping food, jumping up etc)
I think often their dogs can act a bit feral where they don't get enough attention and exercise and are all cooped up together. I can see why Andy being at ground height would be of great interest to them, but that should be Princess Anna's job to monitor what's going on and stop them from flippin' licking him!

In an old vlog I noticed her giving her fork for the dogs to lick when they'd finished eating and the pyrex dish that they'd cooked a lasagne in! Just vile 🤮😱🤢
They also think throwing up into a mixing bowl is okay, maybe none of that should come as a surprise! :ROFLMAO:
I agree about the dogs, and I mean if you are an adult and let your dog like your face or whatever, it's your choice. Andrea, at this age, doesn't know what's happening and she just lets it all happen. They have 6 dogs - what if the dog went from licking its butt or licking another dog straight to licking a baby? No, just no.
It's often said that dog saliva is fine.. but yeah, it's not like they'd know what the dog licked right before he had a taste of Andrea, that's why that's always absolutely gross to me. At the end of the day, they are animals. You can love them however much you want, it doesn't mean that you need to make out with them, especially if you are too young to understand what could be really gross about that.

Im not defending anna but I have a 13 month old who quite literally throws food at the walls 😂 I couldn’t imagine cleaning up after a toddler too, cleaning the high chair, table, floor, and back wall after every meal we have takes some time! My husband does the bath and I do the cleaning up on weeknights.
Well, if it's just one child that's totally different than Anna letting him handle four at bathtime just so that she can clean up in order to make her 8pm bedtime. Four children in the bath - it must be so much work. I hate that she doesn't help. She can clean up afterwards.

So, she's sent the kids to school for the second round of the vomiting bug to commence ! Congratulations #mumoftheyear ! Of course photographs come first ! I don't know about anyone else's school but, if your child was off sick - they would arrange for the photographer to take photos' of your child from 8am until 8.45am (if they were well enough to come into school for 5 minutes) - if they weren't, the photographer would return a week later to photograph any children that were off school the week before) - however, I am talking about state schools here. They probably have the likes of David Bailey in these private schools :LOL::ROFLMAO:x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going off on a tangent here. I can't understand why she puts on that god-awful cakey makeup every day (just to stay at home etc.), and then is unable to properly smooch those children, for fear she should have to reapply. Ditch those layers over layers of foundation and lipstick, Anna ! No, they don't make you look like JLo, they make you look like a slightly trashy ghost. Most importantly, they prevent you from properly interact with your small children. They'll grow up and this ship will have sailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She does not kiss them, she presses her cheek against theirs. Even with the younger ones. It's beyond ridiculous.

And it would be one thing if it was when she was rushing out the door to get to work, but she sits at home all day every day.....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My camera is so bad and it’s not a filter....
Well quite clearly it is because your camera seems fine to me

041BE2E8-3FA1-45E1-A9FE-E02F0D776909.jpeg
0C50879B-10CE-4D09-A4B5-DCE60A6EDC42.jpeg

I’m still feeling queasy but at the same time I’m pumping Beyoncé style weight loss “tea” in my system. How in the name of god if she’s feeling queasy is she drinking her ED mix every morning.

• Sick
Just what your body needs after having been sick - detoxing. Honestly. Her ED is going a mile a minute and nobody is doing anything. I just can't believe how gullible Jonathan is when it comes to this.

She seems to be just beaming with excitement this morning that she finally got rid of all her brats. She was so happy talking about them all being back to school. Pls Anna tell us how you really feel.
Was her mom arranged to come over yesterday incase the snowflake had to face another day of taking care of her 4 children alone??
The way her family rushes to her aid when she has to be a mother for 8 hrs is suspicious. Do they all know how mentally unstable and incapable she is as a mother so they rush over to help her? Its seems strange that her mother and sister barely make it for Birthdays and holidays but a little stomach bug hits and they both rush over to help a seemingly fine Anna take care of her kids.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.