SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a pinterest and IG thing. Influencers have to stay fresh and interesting somehow, so they are constantly changing their decor. Plus, more swipe ups!
(((((( Disclaimer: I'm American))))

Also consumerism plays a huge role. Everything in America has gotten bigger and more expensive. Every holiday has turned into a giant money making scheme and Americans were just the first to fall for the scheme. Now with the help of IG and influencers it's spreading all over the place.
There are home decore influencers who buy all brand new Christmas decorations every single year! That is just crazy. I must admit I love to decorate for all the holidays but I only buy things on clearance after the holidays and use the same stuff year after year. I think ppl from other countries would be surprised at how much Americans love decorating for holidays. 🤣 not all of course but a good portion.

Reactions: 14
And wine. She's making a bloody white wine sauce. At first I thought she was taking our advice with the chicken and rice but NOPE!
No doubt Erica will get the bug too , they do love to share their germs 🦠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching an older video of theirs, when they were visiting Oma's house in Ireland. You could see the walls covered in bookcases full to the brim with books. Anna and her little sister were raised by parents who were academics, the girls were surrounded by books and one could imagine that the conversations they witnessed around the dinner table didn't only revolve around consumer goods. Yet nothing rubbed off them. Anna and her husband went to Italy every year for so long, yet never once have they done anything 'cultural' (oh, that's right, maybe they did, but just chose to not include it in their content 😂). No museums, no books, no intellectual interest of any kind. Not even a walk through Naples, which is the city of Baroque architecture. Anna's little sister is looking more vulgar by the day. Both sisters have poor vocabularies and the only books Anna is ever seen reading are cookbooks (or maybe that's what she's doing with her nose down in her phone all day - devouring e-books on her Kindle app). I can't wrap my brain around this.
Just a friendly addition: Anna is the eldest of three girls. The middle sister lives in the USA and is a photographer/artist. Anna has tweets from around 2009 where she told someone that her mum kind of tricked her dad into having baby no 3 cause there is an age gap between the youngest and the first two girls.

Reactions: 4
We have always had a few chicken breasts and a bag of veggies in the freezer. Easy plain dinner if someone isn't feeling 100%. If i was a brand the rigidity and lack of care about the children would put me off working with them. I watch a few YouTubers in America for budget meal planning inspection and everyone of them have changed the plan at last minute for some reason at least once. Its the reason a lot of us have a few floating meal options between pantry and freezer.

Reactions: 8
Her father died in 2008.

I remember them saying that everyone were against their relationship because of their age gap.
The interesting thing is Jonathan did say there was an age gap between Professore Saccone and his younger wife. I could be wrong, but I think Jonathan said she met him when she was an au-pair or studying in a class he taught or something?!

Funny how you said he sounds 'posh Dublin'. He likes to give the sob story of his horrible childhood, and how they were poor, blah blah. And then at the same time he talks about the holidays he used to have as a child, the toys he had, holidays to New York and France,the fact he did all kinds of after school activities, and then later on the bike trip around Europe, how he was 'in a boy band' at 18/19 and still living at home... The 'special school for kids like him' does not sound like something poor parents would be able to do, either.

One of his band members on Twitter said it felt like Jonathan was taking elements of their childhood and working them into his story, for attention. Sounds like Jonathan has always tried to reinvent his life, adding bits and pieces as he goes along to make his story more interesting. Maybe that's why he does not worry too much about being truthful in his vlogs and interviews, but unfortunately he forgets that people can go back and see what happened or what was said.....
In his 'Draw My Life' he said that he made 'a whole world in my head that was real to me and I made up stories'. Iva Bolokoff's videos exposing the violence and rape threatening card used that voiceover piece from J's video to show he's just a fantasist.

Last edited:
Just a friendly addition: Anna is the eldest of three girls. The middle sister lives in the USA and is a photographer/artist. Anna has tweets from around 2009 where she told someone that her mum kind of tricked her dad into having baby no 3 cause there is an age gap between the youngest and the first two girls.
True. I didn't mention Emma because she's a private person. I suspect she might well be the smarter of the bunch (granted, that's not very hard), based on her awareness as to the dangers and the idiocy of splattering your life all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We have always had a few chicken breasts and a bag of veggies in the freezer. Easy plain dinner if someone isn't feeling 100%. If i was a brand the rigidity and lack of care about the children would put me off working with them. I watch a few YouTubers in America for budget meal planning inspection and everyone of them have changed the plan at last minute for some reason at least once. Its the reason a lot of us have a few floating meal options between pantry and freezer.
I buy the frozen Waitrose Soffritto packs and use as a base for soups and sauces. It’s a great timesaver and means you don’t have to buy and chop celery onions and carrots. Highly recommended. Can also buy through Ocado. £1.20 a bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I buy the frozen Waitrose Soffrito packs and use as a base for soups and sauces. It’s a great timesaver and means you don’t have to buy and chop celery onions and carrots. Highly recommended. Can also buy through Ocado. £1.20 a bag.
Excuse me how can you recommend something so cheap? If it's not at least £10 it's not going on Anna's Ocado order ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's a pinterest and IG thing. Influencers have to stay fresh and interesting somehow, so they are constantly changing their decor. Plus, more swipe ups!

I've done it for a few years but, only in my lounge. We have pumpkin figures, fairy lights , autumn leaves and candles - my children are teenagers now but, they love to come home from school/college - have a mug of hot chocolate and we all curl up on the corner sofa to watch a good film or Netflix series. It's my two's favourite time of year.

Jonathan didn't trust Anna to edit today's vlog LOL !

I saw a vlog a few days ago where she says she has to clean up after four children after they've eaten. What do they do? Throw dinner at the walls ? How hard is it to clear 6 plates and put them in the dishwasher and wipe the table ......? She's too exhausted to bathe the children ..... and she goes to bed shortly after they do!

Reactions: 4
I've done it for a few years but, only in my lounge. We have pumpkin figures, fairy lights , autumn leaves and candles - my children are teenagers now but, they love to come home from school/college - have a mug of hot chocolate and we all curl up on the corner sofa to watch a good film or Netflix series. It's my two's favourite time of year.

Jonathan didn't trust Anna to edit today's vlog LOL !

I saw a vlog a few days ago where she says she has to clean up after four children after they've eaten. What do they do? Throw dinner at the walls ? How hard is it to clear 6 plates and put them in the dishwasher and wipe the table ......? She's too exhausted to bathe the children ..... and she goes to bed shortly after they do!
I know I saw that. So she's got J bathing 4 kids while shes cleaning their six plates (they have a dishwasher too) and hand cleaning the dogs bowls. What are they made of? Crystal? Hard life. Four kids can be messy. Suggestion for them. Get a linoleum table cloth. They are wipeable and easy to clean. Two minutes to wipe down. Makes sense with four small kids. We know andrea likes to spread his food about so she's probably sweeping the floor or something. You're so right, what are they doing? throwing it at the walls. But honestly how long is that going to take? 20 minutes at the most. She's literally reheating her food so she's probably cleaned all the other pans and surfaces. Going to bed when your kids go to bed when you're married, not getting up early for work and healthy ( well apart from her broken pelvis). Although it probably takes so long to clean because she moves so bleeping slowly.

Also not defending Anna or anything but J should respect that its her who is carrying the babies. She definitely had problems after having Andrea with her stomach muscles and pelvic area. If she doesn't want to carry more babies then he should respect that and not bang on about having more. She has said no more countless times and he's like yeah but I want more. If you can carry the babies Jonny boi then you go for it. Does he honestly think she could cope. She called Erika to come help with the kids, who seem to better now but can't go to school because of the 48hr rule, because J was sick. Well least he wasn't lying in bed, caked in make up whining on instagram like somebody else. Seemed he was just getting on with it quietly.

She constantly mentions how perfect things have to be. That she has such a high standard. She needs to get a grip. She has some serious control issues. Especially having four kids and having to have the house so spotless and perfect all the time.

Also I wouldn't trust her to edit a vlog either.

Reactions: 10
Their frozen onions are even cheaper! Most stores sell bags of frozen chopped onions now. Also great for soups, especially lentil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ugh the start with Emilia in her nightie, I love you Daddy and kept looking up as if to say am I doing/ saying it right. Clearly they don't get sick leave. Still having to perform to make mummy and daddy money.

Anna maybe if you weren't sticking to the schedule of cooking a dinner no one will eat, working out and filming a pointless q&a you wouldn't have to call your sister to look after your sick kids because you're too busy.

"4 is enough for any psychopath." An admission from Princess Sacone that she's a psychopath.

Jon boi looked so shifty with the video call question. We all know you have Jonny "dress up for me."

Her hinting that J should get the snip. That's content we'll hopefully be spared.

Of course it was the Stacey Dooley show you dumbasses, it was literally called Stacey Dooley sleeps over. You put up the bloody Saconejoly's tit show every day. "It was funny because you didn't say that at the time." Errrr yes the things said in the documentary are all things you said with the cameras rolling. And it's on camera as evidence.

"She and Jonathan had good banter." Noooo Anna Jonathan was playing power games and being a creep and she wasn't playing along. She genuinely meant that "bit of a knob" and flicking him the v's.

"When she asked that question when I was upstairs in the office I was like WHAT, who even asks that question?" Err people who know it's a fair question and know the internet can be very dodgy. Valid when they've been contacted about photos of Emilia and YouTube disabling comments for family vloggers etc. Them and the minions are still trying to spin it that Stacey made them look bad.

Golden rule of parenting "Always follow through if you threaten something." Also known as let Jonathan or Erika give them a cold shower.

Reactions: 11
I know I saw that. So she's got J bathing 4 kids while shes cleaning their six plates (they have a dishwasher too) and hand cleaning the dogs bowls. What are they made of? Crystal? Hard life. Four kids can be messy. Suggestion for them. Get a linoleum table cloth. They are wipeable and easy to clean. Two minutes to wipe down. Makes sense with four small kids. We know andrea likes to spread his food about so she's probably sweeping the floor or something. You're so right, what are they doing? throwing it at the walls. But honestly how long is that going to take? 20 minutes at the most. She's literally reheating her food so she's probably cleaned all the other pans and surfaces. Going to bed when your kids go to bed when you're married, not getting up early for work and healthy ( well apart from her broken pelvis). Although it probably takes so long to clean because she moves so bleeping slowly.

Also not defending Anna or anything but J should respect that its her who is carrying the babies. She definitely had problems after having Andrea with her stomach muscles and pelvic area. If she doesn't want to carry more babies then he should respect that and not bang on about having more. She has said no more countless times and he's like yeah but I want more. If you can carry the babies Jonny boi then you go for it. Does he honestly think she could cope. She called Erika to come help with the kids, who seem to better now but can't go to school because of the 48hr rule, because J was sick. Well least he wasn't lying in bed, caked in make up whining on instagram like somebody else. Seemed he was just getting on with it quietly.

She constantly mentions how perfect things have to be. That she has such a high standard. She needs to get a grip. She has some serious control issues. Especially having four kids and having to have the house so spotless and perfect all the time.

Also I wouldn't trust her to edit a vlog either.
Her house isn't as clean as she boasts it to be , you can tell by the bottom of Jof's socks and the kids feet! It just looks clean and spotless on film!
Also , how do we know if Jof wasn't lying in bed caked in make up😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's so pathetic that she made her sister drive for an hour to come help her with the kids! What the duck. Don't have four children when you can't be alone with them for ONE day. I hope Erika has got someone to hold her Jeffree Star hair back when she's throwing up tomorrow.

But I'm even more shocked at what she's cooking today - chicken with mushrooms, onions and garlic. Who can eat that when they are sick??????! Anna is a Robot. She can't even deviate from her meal plan for one day.
Jeffree Star hair...dead 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

sheesh kebab how much mushroom does she need!
Sheesh kebab? That’ll probably be tomorrow’s meal idea :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
How does she have no one to tell her to cook chicken and rice or toast or nothing (the best!) for someone who has a stomach bug? This is basic human knowledge!!
If I was cooking fish on the middle of a gastro out break at home my husband would go ‘are you crazy?!’ And I would say the same.
How does J not convey normal stuff to her. Best friends my ass. These two assholes only talk when it comes to planning their day with the kids and you tube channel.
You can tell they are not close at all.

Has that disco baby song stuck in anyone else’s head? 😳😳

That’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen! My favourite bit was Anna rapping with Jonathan dancing like a plank in the background 😂😂 Could they not have at least got Alessia smiling? Poor wee soul looked half asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It goes to show just how maternal she is is not at all when the placement of a candle (you can just hear her “this one has to go here because that’s where it always goes”) is more important than the safety of her child 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.