SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh...how lovely.decorations...what two year old and one year don’t want to have their breakfast over a lit flame.

Honestly her behaviour is extremely troubling.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I imagine the comments about Alessia sucking her thumb isn't so much about her sucking her thumb but about her starting at 2, just after her baby brother was born and she was moved up with the other kids.
Oh okay my bad I thought she’d been doing it since birth

Reactions: 2
Jon is a creep. Of all the respectable places he could have placed his hand...her head, her should, her arm, her hand...nope..he let his hand slide all the way down below her belly button. Emelia clearly doesn't like it but Jonny doesn't care as long as his friendliest friends! do.

View attachment 45455
I had the same thought watching it, it’s just the way he does it...just made me feel uncomfortable. I thought it was just me viewing it with my dislike for him and knowing how he likes to please the friendliest friends. Shows I wasn’t alone in noticing this...makes me sick thinking of the unsavoury characters that do timestamp this sort of behaviour. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Anna is a complete psycho! Her refusal to remove the lite candle from in front of her 1 and 2 yr old is just plain crazy to me! In her mind that's where she wants that candle to go and she will under no circumstances (even the safety of her kids) remove it to a different location. Why not put it up on the island? Only a mentally insane person would do what I just watched her do. I've never seen someone with such extreme control issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Will Anna step up and edit the vlog? Or will they just not upload? I guess I know the answer to that.

Anna is a complete psycho! Her refusal to remove the lite candle from in front of her 1 and 2 yr old is just plain crazy to me! In her mind that's where she wants that candle to go and she will under no circumstances (even the safety of her kids) remove it to a different location. Why not put it up on the island? Only a mentally insane person would do what I just watched her do. I've never seen someone with such extreme control issues.
Especially when the kids are already grabbing for it and are intrigued by it! This complete disregard for safety is INSANE

Reactions: 10
She’s truly lost it. I hope child services see this. Sure they’re not abusing the kids physically but the emotional and psychological scars from these two must be staggering. She’s so disconnected. I think she might be borderline bipolar or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jon is a creep. Of all the respectable places he could have placed his hand...her head, her should, her arm, her hand...nope..he let his hand slide all the way down below her belly button. Emelia clearly doesn't like it but Jonny doesn't care as long as his friendliest friends! do.

View attachment 45455
She keeps trying to move away and he keeps pulling her back towards him. You can see it on her face too. And dont get me started on where his hand is. Surely he could've had it under her arms. Also baby alessia doesn't smile once during the video. She looks so unamused bless her. Probably wondering what the hell is going on.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh okay my bad I thought she’d been doing it since birth
No problem.
Alessia had quite the shock when her brother was born and her mum who she spent all that time with just pushed her aside.

View attachment 45506View attachment 45507
Yes and Andrea was trying to grab it! So instead of just removing it she told him to sit down. 🤦‍♀️ it was an arms length away from him.

What the hell?? I knew she did not have any parental instinct, but this is taking it a step too far. She is insane. Yes, candles look pretty, but not at the cost of your child getting hurt. And the way she constantly turns her back on them, that's just asking for trouble.

Will she get Jonathan out of bed to rush Andrea to A&E?? She's just not normal is she?? She needs help, and not just from a nanny.

Reactions: 10
duck me sideways. Jonathan may be annoying but he takes care of the kids on his own and does a lot. Did she really ask her sister to come up and help her with the kids? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did she? Wow. She had Jonathan take care of all 4 on a regular basis, how come she can't?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
On her stories she shows Erika and says she is there to help with the children. 🙄
Incredible. Why on earth have so many children if you can't handle them?

Thankfully Erika has more parental instinct than her, so the kids will have fun. Just hope she will now not get ill, too.

Reactions: 15
I would never let family come into my home with an illness like that going around. How thoughtless to put her laziness above someone else's health.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
On her stories she shows Erika and says she is there to help with the children. 🙄
But when she was ill Jonathan had to do it all on his own, and she even had the nerve to slag him off and say he’s a baby when he’s ill. She has never taken care of the kids on her own, EVER. Absolutely mind blowing.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Incredible. Why on earth have so many children if you can't handle them?

Thankfully Erika has more parental instinct than her, so the kids will have fun. Just hope she will now not get ill, too.
I'll take a guess on that..... Money... They are after all their bread & butter without filming them all day everyday they would be little nobodies, but abusing your kids makes them money. They have shown time & time again that they are both crap parents and really have no idea how to be one.
Nasty people.

• Angry
It's so pathetic that she made her sister drive for an hour to come help her with the kids! What the duck. Don't have four children when you can't be alone with them for ONE day. I hope Erika has got someone to hold her Jeffree Star hair back when she's throwing up tomorrow.

But I'm even more shocked at what she's cooking today - chicken with mushrooms, onions and garlic. Who can eat that when they are sick??????! Anna is a Robot. She can't even deviate from her meal plan for one day.

• Haha
Chicken and plain rice ? That's progress. Good girl, Anna 👏

(Maybe next time forget the oil, the double cream and the spices?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.