SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting now, eating disordered, anal Anna will be up at 5am tomorrow jumping around downstairs and then be on Instagram moaning about lack of sleep and still feeling sick and how the kids kept her up all night, no empathy for them, just herself... but she’ll still be up doing her workout, ready for the morning rant. But I bet she won’t eat anything because her tummy will still be funny...

Reactions: 9
I’m betting now, eating disordered, anal Anna will be up at 5am tomorrow jumping around downstairs and then be on Instagram moaning about lack of sleep and still feeling sick and how the kids kept her up all night, no empathy for them, just herself... but she’ll still be up doing her workout, ready for the morning rant. But I bet she won’t eat anything because her tummy will still be funny...
She definitely will!

Reactions: 4
Sorry haven't updated on the Digital Culture select committee. They sent me an email saying they aren't doing anything about it but will keep it on file if they do have an investigation into child exploitation online. (This was a few threads back I think, but I thought I should update fwiw)

One question: in the W doco with Stacey Dooley, Anna said she made her channel to make friends after they moved away? I thought she started when she was in her home town. The only "friends" I've ever seen them with was when Judy came to visit before the twins were born when I was introduced to them. Did Anna really not have any friends from school or her local area? Or did she have friends before she moved in with J? I was almost positive she started blogging while still in Ireland? Did she just never have friends?
who'd want to be friends with that witch?!

View attachment 45042
The kids are crying in the background and she writes that. OMFG. Get your lazy ass out of bed and help instead of posting this! You're not dying, you're well enough to do stories, now get the duck up and look after your children!
Why is she feeling bad for Jof now? He deals with the kids every day! She does duck all, whether she's ill or not!

This picture is terrifying. I'm pretty sure Anna has more Estée Lauder Double Wear caked on than a Kardashian. Are we sure she's even real? The wax figures at Madame Tussaud's looks more real than the Princess here! Whoever edited this picture must really, really dislike her. And no, I'm not implying it was Jonathan - it's from a shoot, so the professionals made that mess happen in Photoshop. Or Anna actually looks like that. Who's to know.
She looks possessed! And he doesn't look any better, he's got that stupid " children's tv presenter " look about him! Creepy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

This picture is terrifying. I'm pretty sure Anna has more Estée Lauder Double Wear caked on than a Kardashian. Are we sure she's even real? The wax figures at Madame Tussaud's looks more real than the Princess here! Whoever edited this picture must really, really dislike her. And no, I'm not implying it was Jonathan - it's from a shoot, so the professionals made that mess happen in Photoshop. Or Anna actually looks like that. Who's to know.
Is this photo from their most recent photo shoot at the house? Wasn't her make-up done "professionally?" I could swear she credited the hair & make-up people. Why are her lips done in those horrible colors with her application style? I know the answer is she did it herself, but maybe the professionals know more. That color is atrocious.

Also, her nose in this photo absolutely scares me. I think the angle she needs is chin up so her nose doesn't look so wide. It's all about the angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god that soy boy mouth thing he does with his big ugly gob just makes you want to pitch a ball in it, like one of those clown games at a fair ground..(and hopefully shut him up in the process) and his stupid tattoos look like he fell asleep and his kids took to his arms with a sharpie.
So utterly cringe how he is at the opposite end of the spectrum to how cool he thinks he is. But also as a spectator good for a laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna was specifically tagged by another Instagrammer, who was specifically tagged by another, and Anna lazily says "I tag all of you". Either she's just that lazy or just had no friends on the 'gram to tag.
Also that white towel she has layed down on the vanity is surprisingly orangish, does makeup not go... on your face?? How does that much end up in front of you? Or do I just not cake it on enough for it to start falling off my face?
She looks like a turtle in pajamas to me in this picture! Oh wait...a turtle with a thigh gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her nose looks even bigger than normal, and the harsh lines from her cheekbones are as if she's wearing a mask. Not flattering at all.

Reactions: 8
My god that soy boy mouth thing he does with his big ugly gob just makes you want to pitch a ball in it, like one of those clown games at a fair ground..(and hopefully shut him up in the process) and his stupid tattoos look like he fell asleep and his kids took to his arms with a sharpie.
So utterly cringe how he is at the opposite end of the spectrum to how cool he thinks he is. But also as a spectator good for a laugh!
Better?
soy.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ohh god, the only thing that looks better are his arms without those awful tattoes.
He recently said 'those stars have so much meaning in my life' , does anyone know what that might be?

• Haha
Doesn't look like Anna has done her workout this morning, no 5am rant today! Don't worry though guys she'll do one Saturday to make up for her missed one

Reactions: 5
I hope the kids threw up all over her. And Jonathan, too. If she misses two workouts, she'll have to do two on the weekend, it's the rule. No doubt she'll have Make-up oh now regardless.

• Heart
Doesn't look like Anna has done her workout this morning, no 5am rant today! Don't worry though guys she'll do one Saturday to make up for her missed one
Ha, I was thinking this. If she's actually been caring for the kids all night she won't need to. Back and to looking after them. Cleaning up. Changing bed covers. And actually having to wash them to since the house keeper left. Poor Princess.

Jonathan has an incredibly unhealthy relationship with alcohol. Easily a bottle of wine every night, sometimes starting as early as 4pm... well that's what he puts out there, perhaps it's even more serious than that

Reactions: 10
Just on the face of it Jonathan appears as a really good, hands on dad, but I’d kill to know how it is off camera. Does he play with the kids much when he’s not vlogging? Or do they crowd round him when the camera is on because they know that’s when they’ll get attention? I don’t suppose we’ll ever know unless an insider speaks out 🤷‍♀️

I know they had their PR team spread the word that Anna is the spitting image of JLo, but oh dear, this celebrity face match site doesn't quite agree!😮

annaceleb.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just on the face of it Jonathan appears as a really good, hands on dad, but I’d kill to know how it is off camera. Does he play with the kids much when he’s not vlogging? Or do they crowd round him when the camera is on because they know that’s when they’ll get attention? I don’t suppose we’ll ever know unless an insider speaks out 🤷‍♀️
I think he is like that with his children IRL.
You can see them going naturally towards him to play and have fun and laugh.
He loves spending time with them and playing with them without forcing himself.
It’s my opinion though and what I watched from the vlogs during years (not constantly but here and there).

I think he is like that with his children IRL.
You can see them going naturally towards him to play and have fun and laugh.
He loves spending time with them and playing with them without forcing himself.
It’s my opinion though and what I watched from the vlogs during years (not constantly but here and there).
I tend to agree with you, but I’ve also wondered if they go to him more when they see the camera, like “daddy will play with us when the camera is there” sort of thing.

I have noticed him kissing the kids though, in a natural way that I haven’t seen with Anna. For me I can’t stop myself from kissing babies. Anna doesn’t seem the naturally maternal type.

He does the T thing on purpose sometimes he forgets and pronounces it properly as th it’s been years since I watched/listened to him because I find him so fake and annoying but I remember noticing this a few times Anna was very
Irish sounding in the early days just like Erica but she puts on the American accent probably picks it up from watching American youtubers there are a few that follow her I notice with my younger grandbairns who sound American from watching so much American YouTube my friend is a teacher and they have picked up on this in school !!
And you hear of American kids sounding British thanks to Peppa pig [emoji38]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I tend to agree with you, but I’ve also wondered if they go to him more when they see the camera, like “daddy will play with us when the camera is there” sort of thing.

I have noticed him kissing the kids though, in a natural way that I haven’t seen with Anna. For me I can’t stop myself from kissing babies. Anna doesn’t seem the naturally maternal type.
Yes, kissing them, tickling Alessia and Andrea etc., like any parents.
For Anna, i’ve always said that she is distant with them, just hugging them or telling them «you’re so kioute » without contact.
How are you supposed to kiss them with lipstick put 24/7?
I mean technically, they would have to rub their cheeks each time to remove the lipstick.

Me too, especially when my children were babies I kissed them everytime lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.