SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This picture is terrifying. I'm pretty sure Anna has more Estée Lauder Double Wear caked on than a Kardashian. Are we sure she's even real? The wax figures at Madame Tussaud's looks more real than the Princess here! Whoever edited this picture must really, really dislike her. And no, I'm not implying it was Jonathan - it's from a shoot, so the professionals made that mess happen in Photoshop. Or Anna actually looks like that. Who's to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can create one if you want.😉
There is an orange button in the homepage of the website called “post a thread”.
If you can’t then it’s because you are a new member.
I can create one for you in that case.
Thank you very much Fatima <3, I won't create it for the moment as there is lot to say about the Jolys but maybe in the future.

By the way guys, I used to live in Ireland couple a years ago and I saw them in a book sign in the bookshop Easons. They're both very very small, I mean, I spected them taller. Jonathan particulary doesn't improve in real live lol also quite fool looking. Anna on the other hand surprised me and I found her very pretty that day, very fake smile if couse but quite cute.

Excused me for spelling mistakes, English is not my language :)

Reactions: 4
She sounds like the type who tells him he has until 7pm to get all his tit done and in bed, if he wants any kind of action.

Hence why he probably never gets it, I picture him in his tight jeans and dirty white socks, zipping around the mansion trying to get kids bathed, dogs fed, house clean and kids asleep, then stumbling up the stairs out of breath only to find Princess fast asleep in her workout gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One question: in the W doco with Stacey Dooley, Anna said she made her channel to make friends after they moved away? I thought she started when she was in her home town. The only "friends" I've ever seen them with was when Judy came to visit before the twins were born when I was introduced to them. Did Anna really not have any friends from school or her local area? Or did she have friends before she moved in with J? I was almost positive she started blogging while still in Ireland? Did she just never have friends?
It was when they lived in Bournemouth for university.
Anna and Jono haven’t split up. They have a live in nanny who either sleeps in the nursery OR they’ve made the annex available to her, hence j never going up there and moving his computers down stairs. They wouldn’t split up, they are both co-dependent and have no clue how to live without each other.
Yes, totally dependent on each other. Relationship wise and as a brand.

Aww poor Anna. If it is food poisoning or a bug she can have the fun of looking after the rest of them when its their turn. Yeah, course she will!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the kids are throwing up now. I feel bad for them but I absolutely love this mess, especially when it means Anna will actually have to help deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the kids are throwing up now. I feel bad for them but I absolutely love this mess, especially when it means Anna will actually have to help deal with it.
They’re all probably throwing up because of the tit Anna makes them eat everyday

And this means they can use a cool title like ‘should we phone an ambulance?!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re all probably throwing up because of the tit Anna makes them eat everyday

And this means they can use a cool title like ‘should we phone an ambulance?!!!
absolutely !
Do you think guys that J will vlog everything ?!
Because .... I mean ... it’s content.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind would share soooo many intimate details with a world of strangers ? I guess they're addicted to the minions' adoration. What a vicious circle.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
C'mon she isn't going to drag her lazy, sick ass out of bed to help J, even if the kids are being sick. She's spent the day lazing in bed, throwing up whilst still wearing lipstick. I think Jonathan will be dealing with all this. She might be, who knows? We'll have to watch tomorrows vlog to find out. Tomorrow she'll be whinging that the E's aren't at school and it'll be really hard with them all home for an extra day. Unless A1 hasn't been sick and goes to nursery on monday. But somehow I can't see them taking her if its just her going to preschool for the morning. But hopefully they will.

Reactions: 7
C'mon she isn't going to drag her lazy, sick ass out of bed to help J, even if the kids are being sick. She's spent the day lazing in bed, throwing up whilst still wearing lipstick. I think Jonathan will be dealing with all this. She might be, who knows? We'll have to watch tomorrows vlog to find out. Tomorrow she'll be whinging that the E's aren't at school and it'll be really hard with them all home for an extra day. Unless A1 hasn't been sick and goes to nursery on monday. But somehow I can't see them taking her if its just her going to preschool for the morning. But hopefully they will.
🤢🤮
Thank you for the image in my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well now that she's read here we can fully expect if he gets sick in the next week she'll be putting on the fake nice wife bullshit. She'll be tending to him and playing it up for the camera. You can't fool us that easily Anna. We've seen you treat him like tit for years when he's sick.
She's said in her stories that she does the same for him and takes care of all the kids when he "comes home late at night and is hungover the next day". Why would she publicly shame him like that if she is sooooo appreciative of him today? Jon does appear to drink a fair bit so I find her mentioning his drinking to be quite interesting :unsure:

Reactions: 6
She's said in her stories that she does the same for him and takes care of all the kids when he "comes home late at night and is hungover the next day". Why would she publicly shame him like that if she is sooooo appreciative of him today? Jon does appear to drink a fair bit so I find her mentioning his drinking to be quite interesting :unsure:
I know ! That was really mean from her.
Why did she have to justify herself by shaming him?!?

Reactions: 6
Who puts make-up on at 6.30 am on a freaking Sunday when they will probably not even leave the house?!
View attachment 44904
Apparently I've watched to many beauty channels because I can name all the products she's got there. Noticeably missing: Mac Honeylove, that's supposedly her lipstick if the links in the vlogs are to believed. As there is in fact no lipstick of any kind on this pic, just two Mac lipliners... I've got to wonder - does she keep her lipstick in her purse or elsewhere (oh my god, I hope it doesn't mess with her need to be Organized and keep everything in the same place).... or has she moved on from lipstick and is now wearing Concealer on her lips everyday?! Would that explain why they look so bad?!

I assume the orange is there because that's where the beauty blender / a Make-up brush or something goes. She might also wipe off excess product there.
Look at that toilet lid though😂😂😂

She mentions her German roots very little in comparison to how Itaaaalian she is. Guess Slothy thinks mentioning her Italian family makes her sound more exotic.
thing is, she's nothing like an Italian, they are known for their warmth and hospitality, and are very family orientated, love children too. She is nothing like that at all!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.