SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instastories are laughable where she's in bed and has got a full face of make up on and so much lipstick and liner on up to her nose. I can just imagine her now reapplying it afterwards 🙄😄
Whose priority would that be if you've truly got a tummy bug?

Reactions: 10
Just thinking of these two disfunctional twats, and just can't imagine a life without good friends and especially family.

It's very sad that the kids are growing up in front of millions of people around the world, but know none of them on a personal level, 😔 and how on SD documentary how they enjoyed being with Stacey.

Their lives are an open book for all to see yet they have no one other than 2 V. disfunctional so called parents, to love, can't even say they have fun with them as they never get taken out just for fun, everything has to be for the insta etc. and filmed. 😡

What a sad upbringing these 4 have, I for one can't wait to see how they turn out as adults, I have a feeling it won't be good 😢

Putting money and lifestyle over your children's happiness is so abhorrent, really is hard to stomach.

• Sad
How has she caught a bug. She doesn't go out?
From Emilia’s and Eduardo’s school, Emilia said that there was something going on, bug doing the rounds, then Anna said Emilia and Eduardo have stomachache last week.

Reactions: 3
Just to be clear, she wasn’t actually sick once! I’m not denying she might have felt rotten, but she just lay in bed with a full face of make up listening to Jonathan struggle with the kids. Why not take the paracetamol earlier? I’m also sure she said she screamed for Jonathan as she panicked that she was going to be sick. On her stories this morning she claimed that her and Emilia don’t cause a fuss and just get on with it, unlike Jonathan and Eduardo-what a witch! I would put money on her getting up to do her workout this morning. She is completely self-obsessed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
With school bugs are everywhere. Anna probs felt slightly nauseous but princess used it as an excuse to not eat and stay in bed... Hense the make up staying put.

I had a stomach bug back in Feb and believe me make up was not on my mind. I just about brushed my hair 😂

Just to be clear, she wasn’t actually sick once! I’m not denying she might have felt rotten, but she just lay in bed with a full face of make up listening to Jonathan struggle with the kids. Why not take the paracetamol earlier? I’m also sure she said she screamed for Jonathan as she panicked that she was going to be sick. On her stories this morning she claimed that her and Emilia don’t cause a fuss and just get on with it, unlike Jonathan and Eduardo-what a witch! I would put money on her getting up to do her workout this morning. She is completely self-obsessed.
She probs still worked out, but didn't show it sering as we all mentioned her working out last night. Off course though, she doesn't read here.

Off topic but I really don't like the workouts she does, seem very repetitive.

Reactions: 9
Pretty obvious her ED forced her to get up and still do her workout this morning. Surely she didn't post about it because that would only highlight how "sick" in the head she truly is. Speaking of being sick in the head I see she put on a nice blouse to sit around the house and do some loads of laundry. She's just had the stomach bug and claimed to be cleaning puke out of bedding and rugs today and that's how she dresses for the task. Wackadoodle!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jonathan has an incredibly unhealthy relationship with alcohol. Easily a bottle of wine every night, sometimes starting as early as 4pm... well that's what he puts out there, perhaps it's even more serious than that
Living with Anna and *4 kids and 6 dogs*, I would be shitfaced daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would anyone think that other people want to hear about tummy bugs etc in a story? I just fast forwarded through it as I only went to see due to what was on here.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
6E12FC0D-2DF1-4CF6-8134-EDF668657F87.png

First of all, what is that weird dent on her cheek bone? Is that what it looks like when you get fillers and loose weight after? It's hard to capture it right but her cheek bones look so weird, either that she got fillers in the wrong place or that she lost too much weight after so they moved. If I don't eat for 24 hours I can definitely see it in my face...

But anyway - she says that she's just changing the sheets and washing them now. Ummmm...what?! Unlike Anna, I actually do have an iron stomach and have thrown up 5 times total in my entire life, and yes, that includes my childhood, my parents always thought that it was weird that I just didn't spit up like you would expect. I'm intolerant/allergic to strawberries and they will make me throw up - one time that happened I threw up in my bed. I was four. My mom changed the sheets in the middle of the Night because she didn't want me to sleep in that bed anymore. If Anna is taking care of that only now, I really really hope Eduardo's bed got sorted in the night after all - because I can't imagine anything worse than sleeping in your own vomit. Especially as a child! And even more so when you panic about it like Anna said Eduardo did.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She said she was waiting for her grocery delivery bc she had no laundry soap. What is she 20??? How does a grown woman with plenty of money to spare run out of laundry soap. It's called stocking up Anna. You're rich! Buy 3 or 4 detergents and when you only have 1 or 2 left buy more. They really do live like teenagers in that house. I rmbr them always having to run out and get wipes and diapers when the E's were little bc they never bought them when they were low but instead waited till they were all gone. She must be really struggling not having all her paid help to do everything for her. Wonder who's wiping her ass???🤣

• Haha
With school bugs are everywhere. Anna probs felt slightly nauseous but princess used it as an excuse to not eat and stay in bed... Hense the make up staying put.

I had a stomach bug back in Feb and believe me make up was not on my mind. I just about brushed my hair 😂

She probs still worked out, but didn't show it sering as we all mentioned her working out last night. Off course though, she doesn't read here.

Off topic but I really don't like the workouts she does, seem very repetitive.
She clearly does not listen to her own posts , screaming for a sick bowl , but she just calmly goes to the bathroom makes no fuss , no mess Amelia so like her ; panicky Messy Eduardo is of course like daddy honestly she must be delirious too what a pile of poo she talks .. and sends Alessia to school to spread the bug to all the other bairns well done perfect parenting .

• Wow
  • Angry
She said she was waiting for her grocery delivery bc she had no laundry soap. What is she 20??? How does a grown woman with plenty of money to spare run out of laundry soap. It's called stocking up Anna. You're rich! Buy 3 or 4 detergents and when you only have 1 or 2 left buy more. They really do live like teenagers in that house. I rmbr them always having to run out and get wipes and diapers when the E's were little bc they never bought them when they were low but instead waited till they were all gone. She must be really struggling not having all her paid help to do everything for her. Wonder who's wiping her ass???🤣
Jono would be her chief ass wiper. Wouldn't be surprised if he vlogs it too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s cooking Sea-bass for dinner? That would make anyone vom let alone two kids recovering from a bug. That’s all you want to smell in the house whilst feeling nauseous

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If they are recovering from a bug then a simple chicken dinner would be perfect, shes a pro at that. Give their poor tummies a chance to recover.

Reactions: 12
She’s seriously made fish with mash and veg coated in garlic and chilli when they’ve all had tummy bugs? As opposed to just something plain and bland? I assume this is because this is what’s on the meal planner today and she couldn’t possibly move off her precious schedule? Honestly she’s such a moron

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If they are recovering from a bug then a simple chicken dinner would be perfect, shes a pro at that. Give their poor tummies a chance to recover.
Yes, with cooked carrots and rice for example, not fish that children would not want to eat after a bug.
After a bug, it’s better for them to eat something they like, as well.

• Sad
Chicken, rice and carrots - all boiled in salted water (no oil or spices), either in the form of soup or separately, toast and mint tea are the way to go for a recovering stomach. Jonathan gave baby Emilia chocolate when she had the same issue, years ago. 🙈

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.