SacconeJolys #88 Anna is a snob, Jon is a knob & they're both too lazy to get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I haven’t been on here in a while, what was the incident please?
No one knows anna won't say.
The only she thing she did say is it left her traumatised and questioning everything( if you know where that's going)
Whatever happened sounds like it went down after E2s short overnight school trip with the drama about a and j wanting E2 to sleep with the girls despite it not being appropriate and the general feeling is that other parents weren't happy to give consent for that to go ahead.
Supposedly anna had to personally contact all of the parents getting their permission to have E2 sleep in the girls room but logically the school wouldn't go around handing that that information out.

We all think one or more of the parents had enough with them and told them a few home truths.
They don't seem to have many friends over anymore besides matts kids can't really blame them.

Reactions: 16
Well.. Jonathan just asked his 10 year old daughter in the vlog if she’s going to have a “hot girl summer” Terrible definition on urban dictionary which contains words that I find a bit offensive, but to ask this to a 10 year old is absolutely inappropriate and it needs to be said.
IMG_5271.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In the vlog when the kitchen is all covered in paper and plastic, you can see at least 3 spots of dog wee on the floor!!! Jono even says “the dogs are just gonna be busy weeing all over the floor”. Holy bleeping tit guys, train your dogs! It’s filthy, actually revolting.
---
Also the dog room is hideous, the paneling he put on the wall doesn’t even reach the corner wall, looks like a random board stood up against the wall and all looks totally unfinished. It’s actually annoying the tit out of me. Why does he love devaluing his house? Lol
---
More to add - they are definitely going to Sorrento, Jono said it’s a nostalgic, special and emotional trip “first time for some people”, “it’s been a long time”, so obviously they’re going back.
He said there’s a lot of changes coming up and when you have children “there are certain times in your life when you can make changes and we are coming up at one of those points”, and he’s excited about them - I think the kids are ALL definitely moving schools, not just E1 and Anal will come out and spill the beans on which school parent called her a piece of tit parent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In the vlog when the kitchen is all covered in paper and plastic, you can see at least 3 spots of dog wee on the floor!!! Jono even says “the dogs are just gonna be busy weeing all over the floor”. Holy bleeping tit guys, train your dogs! It’s filthy, actually revolting.
---
Also the dog room is hideous, the paneling he put on the wall doesn’t even reach the corner wall, looks like a random board stood up against the wall and all looks totally unfinished. It’s actually annoying the tit out of me. Why does he love devaluing his house? Lol
---
More to add - they are definitely going to Sorrento, Jono said it’s a nostalgic, special and emotional trip “first time for some people”, “it’s been a long time”, so obviously they’re going back.
He said there’s a lot of changes coming up and when you have children “there are certain times in your life when you can make changes and we are coming up at one of those points”, and he’s excited about them - I think the kids are ALL definitely moving schools, not just E1 and Anal will come out and spill the beans on which school parent called her a piece of tit parent.
The dogs are elderly now and any training that should have been done is when they were puppies.

Anna, decided to keep 7 dogs as a vanity, money making exercise, without proper canine knowledge.

It is not the dogs fault that they have never experienced proper, loving individual care. Blame should be apportioned to the filthy, revolting Anna and Jonathan, :sick: not the poor innocent dogs.:cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.