SacconeJolys #88 Anna is a snob, Jon is a knob & they're both too lazy to get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you know this for a fact? I think people are giving Anna too much credit for breaking up Matt's relationship. Im sure it runs a lot deeper than that.
It undoubtedly does, but I can imagine it hasn't helped, either....

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2255422

Anna's still holding a grudge, clearly that incident is still getting to her, even though she said in a vlog the other day, "she didn't feel vindicated but she felt like she had closure and its over". But going by this salty message posted on her public IG account to the "person(s)" things are still raw. Surely this post will stir things up again, seeing as its for everyone to see. So much for "I don't do drama".

And Anna FYI, you are not an "amazing mother"- you are a horrible mother who has failed your children.
Did E2 write that about E1 or A1?

AC2A9EA9-7DC7-4699-BC87-665ED98D52C0.jpeg

Thanks for letting us know Anna. What a relief you told us, I was starting to worry. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Guess that confirms that the incident was basically someone telling Anna she’s a tit parent! They weren’t wrong..

And that bit of homework doesn’t really scream ‘I’m a great parent’. It’s just saying E2 loves his sister. My kids also love each other, it doesn’t really have anything to do with me!
Who called Anna a tit parent? Was ur someone irl like another school parent?

Reactions: 3
I like how she's blurred everything so we can't see that their busy week is just "dogs walk AM", "Ocado delivery" and "school club". Jono has a busy week, four days of nothing after he uploads his vlog
This is how you know she's got buckets of free time, who has the time or energy to be highlighting calendars excessively with the same things every week?

Much like the dinner system it's not planning just copy and pasting from the week before.

Reactions: 21
Is the second column in (next to blue) the one that is for the house cleaners, dog walkers, Ocado deliveries? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if Matt had his own highlight yet?
If only they had not ruined the annex, he could have moved in!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2264126

Thanks for letting us know Anna. What a relief you told us, I was starting to worry. :rolleyes:
”make sure to include my boobs and twit in photo of planner“
---
And you know this for a fact? I think people are giving Anna too much credit for breaking up Matt's relationship. Im sure it runs a lot deeper than that.
It’s probably more that he’s a vapid moron just like Anna, birds of feather as they say. Jonathan is worse than she is so they will stay together forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2264126

Imagine taking the time to line up that shot too, such an unnatural angle! Hands up over your head looking like a complete idiot 😂
Just stand like any normal person or does she want someone to point out her uneven tits and weasel her way into getting free surgery?
Hmm, whatever happened to that mummy makeover? Surgeon pulled out of the sponsorship?

Also I will point out that there is only 5 days left of June 😂
All this time playing coloring in and she still forgets about 95% of things.
Such a worthwhile use of your time Anal 😂

• Haha
I like how she's blurred everything so we can't see that their busy week is just "dogs walk AM", "Ocado delivery" and "school club". Jono has a busy week, four days of nothing after he uploads his vlog
Bold of you to assume Anal is taking the dogs out on a walk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New renovation video today. Still renovating everything but the kids' bedrooms.
Jono got the cabinets repainted in grey, because the previous grey wasn't grey enough. And as a highlight, he got the kitchen island painted in what he calls "drainpipe grey", so now the grey cabinets and grey island go perfectly with the grey walls.
I wish I was joking, but if I took a shot every time he said the word grey, I would be pissed now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Again doing jobs that do not need doing. Bathrooms, kids bedrooms, chimney..... But yeah, let's paint the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New renovation video today. Still renovating everything but the kids' bedrooms.
Jono got the cabinets repainted in grey, because the previous grey wasn't grey enough. And as a highlight, he got the kitchen island painted in what he calls "drainpipe grey", so now the grey cabinets and grey island go perfectly with the grey walls.
I wish I was joking, but if I took a shot every time he said the word grey, I would be pissed now.
Seriously?! The kids need colour
What is making them turn the house into an even more cold and soulless building or more appropriately a prison with all of the cameras and jonos creepy lair a little grey is fine but slowly taking all of the colour away is Just mad they have both gone crazy!

Am I mishearing but when E1 and Jono are in the car does she say 'I'm the third f*cking oldest' 😳?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s hilarious, Anna said she won’t talk about the incident that happened, publicly, but has spoken about it in vlogs giving us a snapshot of what happened without revealing exactly what happened, and then posted a “duck you” post a few days ago directed to the person on her public Ig account, bringing it to everyone’s attention & now this current post, still talking about it publicly.

If she wants to keep this situation private and wait until such time she can talk about it, she needs to shut the duck up and stop posting cryptic messages & teasers every other day, publicly. She’s milking it now.
Sorry I haven’t been on here in a while, what was the incident please?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.