SacconeJolys #88 Anna is a snob, Jon is a knob & they're both too lazy to get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So E2 went home from school early again because they were feeling poorly but somehow managed fine going to the airport?? Hmm…

Why is Anna so creepily obsessed with people being brown (her words) and tanned?
Also too that, E2 asked if they could shout “brownies” really hoping that was to do with the food and not color of skin!

It’s gross how Anal always forces the kids to try things that she’s knows will get a reaction, like forcing A1 to try the popping candy.
And can’t forget the time she was absolutely possessed & obsessed trying to get E2 to try wasabi. Cackling witch.

Oof, Jonathan’s true colors came out to play with that tasteless bit about Margaret & Anna not having fathers, then proceeding to joke that he doesn’t either. Eww and then Anna justifying saying “oh, we all have issues, he he, anyway” 🙄

So that horrible TikTok with the kids in --- tutus was filmed when Anal’s mother and sister were staying over, so an extra two pairs of adult eyes couldn’t see how inappropriate that was. I just wish that other family members would speak up but alas.
Have fun with dress ups around the house just don’t go and feed it to the online pervs, how hard is it to fathom?

Anna shared some insta stories, one being from Matt. The sentence I circled, it kinda sounds like he and his partner aren’t together anymore. You’re haven’t rocked the ship there have you Anal? 😂
And another talking about the secret to Botox is getting a good injector. So explain your pointy chin, non symmetrical face and lumps & bumps, even after the swelling has gone down Anna 😂
Ow she dumb lier witch, I DMd her back when she had posted 1 year after birthing Andrea, that if she have done botox near chin lips or forehead and/or is planning to....she replied me that she never thought about it as she finds Botox 'unnatural" and then proceeded to block me
---
New title - Botched Botox, overfed fox, their marriage probably on rocks!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
funny how parents in the family vlogging world must have their secrets kept away from the camera but the moment one of their kids is being bullied,starts their period, is in hospital or want to explore their identity/sexuality its out there for millions to see. I have zero empathy for Anna due to this. She definitely got confronted by uncomfortable parents and cant take it. Anna and Jonathan are vile people I hate how their minions never hold them accountable and think they are the best people ever

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Anna said she’s not had veneers, only Invisalign. Does anyone have photos of her teeth, before she had “just Invisalign”? Where’s @Mickey123 when we need her? We miss you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anna said she’s not had veneers, only Invisalign. Does anyone have photos of her teeth, before she had “just Invisalign”? Where’s @Mickey123 when we need her? We miss you!!
I don't believe her. Herself and that repellent husband of hers are incapable of telling the truth.

Next she'll be saying Jono has no dental / hair interventions either.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooohhh the plot thickens!!!
Is Matt getting a divorce? Was it his partner who finally told Anna the truth?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ooohhh the plot thickens!!!
Is Matt getting a divorce? Was it his partner who finally told Anna the truth?
Could be it was getting to the point of him spending every minute with Anna and her kids over his own partner and family she even goes to his house after school remember when she tucked his kids in bed aswell and said goodnight

The other kids could have said things that he didn't like so stepped up 🤔

Reactions: 18
How long has he had a beard? He reminds me of stef michalak all of a sudden. No wonder they hate each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think with Matt, we don’t know enough about his life to even begin to speculate why he might have broken up with his husband. Life is complicated. But I do hope his husband told him what a tit person he is supporting the SJs to put their young sons journey with his identity all over the internet for millions to see. I will always caveat that I don’t necessarily doubt E2 is questioning their gender, I volunteer for a LGBTQ+ youth project & trans kids exist. But I’ll never not be horrified at how they’ve treated E2 in sharing an intensely private thing so publicly without his fully informed consent. Anyone who thinks it’s OK is as bad as them in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s hilarious, Anna said she won’t talk about the incident that happened, publicly, but has spoken about it in vlogs giving us a snapshot of what happened without revealing exactly what happened, and then posted a “duck you” post a few days ago directed to the person on her public Ig account, bringing it to everyone’s attention & now this current post, still talking about it publicly.

If she wants to keep this situation private and wait until such time she can talk about it, she needs to shut the duck up and stop posting cryptic messages & teasers every other day, publicly. She’s milking it now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think with Matt, we don’t know enough about his life to even begin to speculate why he might have broken up with his husband. Life is complicated. But I do hope his husband told him what a tit person he is supporting the SJs to put their young sons journey with his identity all over the internet for millions to see. I will always caveat that I don’t necessarily doubt E2 is questioning their gender, I volunteer for a LGBTQ+ youth project & trans kids exist. But I’ll never not be horrified at how they’ve treated E2 in sharing an intensely private thing so publicly without his fully informed consent. Anyone who thinks it’s OK is as bad as them in my eyes.
I agree with you 100% I'm not gloatingbif Matt has broken up with his husband because at the end of the day breakups are sh*tty and difficult. I do think he is somewhat in awe of Anna and wants to be like her and in turn she has mirrored his life being married to a gay man and all (just kidding!)

I find the whole Edie situation very conflicting. We don't know if she has ever expressed serious concerns about her gender but I'm more inclined to believe the way Jotato is so desperate for money and fame means that he has been the driving force behind this. He seizes every single clickbait idea possible because clearly things aren't great financially as we've said before. A
Similarly to you I just can't forgive the sharing of the private story with the clickbait titles, that's where I struggle, I don't care if Edie is trans or not. I do feel that their content is damaging to other trans kids because all it seems to do is create more hate. If they'd dealt with it in a more mature and educated way it may have encouraged a little bit more tolerance.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If someone came to them and said we want to to offer you a lot of money to make a tv series about E2 like the series Iamjazz , I would be shocked if they said no. Part of me thinks this is their goal cause it’s not like they give E2 any privacy when they’ve put the child’s business out there for anyone to see.

Reactions: 12
If someone came to them and said we want to to offer you a lot of money to make a tv series about E2 like the series Iamjazz , I would be shocked if they said no. Part of me thinks this is their goal cause it’s not like they give E2 any privacy when they’ve put the child’s business out there for anyone to see.
The only reason they would say no would be if they had no control over the end result.

Reactions: 9
Looks like Matt is 100% separated
Wonder if his other half hated the way he became with Anna. Matt being a different man.
Screenshot_20230624_100529_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
this is 100% anna’s fault he was happy as larry in his relationship until she came along, thankfully those like zoe&alfie, sabrina and her partner ran before it was too late

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is a German influencer who's staying at Fort village at the moment. Seeing his posts made me remember how deep A and J have fallen but also what a weird weird family they are ..

Reactions: 5
this is 100% anna’s fault he was happy as larry in his relationship until she came along, thankfully those like zoe&alfie, sabrina and her partner ran before it was too late
And you know this for a fact? I think people are giving Anna too much credit for breaking up Matt's relationship. Im sure it runs a lot deeper than that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.