SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh of course! Golden child and look at the cake difference! Neat edges, nicely decorated. Nothing like A1’s cake which Anna took great pleasure in mocking despite it being a cake for her daughter. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. Be prepared for several posts on Instagram, an Instagram story of E2’s day in full, a massive vlog that will probably be longer than usual. A YouTube short, TikTok’s. It’s going to be a nightmare. I feel so bad for the other children because as much as Anna calls A2 her “favourite” as a joke, it’s quite clear that Anna and Jonathan treat E2 as superior to the others 100%. View attachment 2086571
This is bleeping disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
E2 is going to be put out that the others will be getting chocolate on his birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Alessia. We all know the cake is just the beginning of the obvious difference between the kids. I wish I could give her the biggest hug and tell her she matters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh of course! Golden child and look at the cake difference! Neat edges, nicely decorated. Nothing like A1’s cake which Anna took great pleasure in mocking despite it being a cake for her daughter. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. Be prepared for several posts on Instagram, an Instagram story of E2’s day in full, a massive vlog that will probably be longer than usual. A YouTube short, TikTok’s. It’s going to be a nightmare. I feel so bad for the other children because as much as Anna calls A2 her “favourite” as a joke, it’s quite clear that Anna and Jonathan treat E2 as superior to the others 100%. View attachment 2086571
I can't believe anna has the audacity to post that after she endlessly complained about alessias and kept it looking like it had been stepped on( multiple times) yet as we predicted shes more than happy to bake E2s pretty neat and pristine!

We all know it will be Edie central on every type of social media tomorrow from the minute they wake up and no-one will be allowed to interefere
I wish alessia knew how much everyone cares about her 😕
Perhaps she should give E2 a taste of their own medicine 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Update to my last post. She’s even made a video about E2’s cake being made just now.. I have no words. They are disgracefully favouriting their child over their other three children. Also look at the hashtags. They have to squeeze E2’s full name in there. All for engagement. Hope they have enough money from this to send to their children’s therapists later on. Children are clever and knowledgable. The others will know and recognise that their sibling is being treated as superior. This will mess with their mental health 100%
2BE6AEA0-B63D-467B-B296-AA73902856BA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
the difference is so obvious.. tell me you have a favourite without saying you have a favourite :rolleyes:
(though we all know the favourite is whoever is bringing in the money at the time) 🤷‍♀️
Not long ago E1 was definitely not the favorite. The parents are the root cause of the dysfunction in that “family “.

Reactions: 17
Trans Daughter Celebrates Birthday *emotional

• Sick
Wait, A1's cake looked sad and the oreos half eaten, E2's cake looked pretty good. They also got a video made with them in it, I don't recall A1 there for her's along with getting to eat the batter. Yea, E2's B-day is going to be done way differently and A1 is old enough to notice.

• Sad
  • Angry
More disposable wipes. So bad for the environment, I can't believe she admits to doing this.

Also the kids lunches she showed in her stories are tiny! A quarter of an apple and one strawberry each!
And not to mention A1 and A2 have 1/2 of one sandwich each. My 4 year old would eat a whole egg sandwich - 4 triangles, a whole apple, some grapes and a biscuit or home baking for lunch and this is a regular lunch for us. Maybe some chips or crackers too.
This lunch is how much I’d feed a 2 year old. This is for a 6 and almost 5 year old!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
And not to mention A1 and A2 have 1/2 of one sandwich each. My 4 year old would eat a whole egg sandwich - 4 triangles, a whole apple, some grapes and a biscuit or home baking for lunch and this is a regular lunch for us. Maybe some chips or crackers too.
This lunch is how much I’d feed a 2 year old. This is for a 6 and almost 5 year old!!
and blue lunch tray for boy, pink lunch tray for girl
jheeeeeeeeeez this family!!!!!
can someone tell them gender is made up?!!? colour means noooothing!!

Reactions: 20
that’s something you’d give a baby when they are learning how to eat food… my niece was eating sandwiches almost adult sized at 3!

Reactions: 15
They didn’t want to give them anymore as it wouldn’t fit in the tray and wouldn’t make it very “insta- Worthy”😳😳🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There's something odd about not showing the other little holder on both of the plates (I don't even know what you'd call the dips in the plate). Bet it's got a hundred chocolates in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.