SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Anna’s latest TikTok, when E1 opens her mouth she’s got some pretty obvious cavities/ fillings going on. Is it just me or is 10 quite young to have tooth decay?
Sadly not. I often work in theaters and they have a "dentist day" in the kid surgical bit, always the busiest day of the week.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell! He looks deranged! I cut off Emilias scowling face. Oh and Jonny, your kids aren’t in stage school… they go to a drama club once a week. It’s not Sylvia young.
There are 600 Stagecoach schools in the uk. Out of the hundred’s of thousands that have attended since 1988 - when it was first founded, they’ve had 20 of their students that have gone into acting/singing careers. That’s not even one successful actor/singer per year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
SacconeJolys #87 Starting again? No, just jumping on the next bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell! He looks deranged! I cut off Emilias scowling face. Oh and Jonny, your kids aren’t in stage school… they go to a drama club once a week. It’s not Sylvia young.
They can't afford Sylvia Young school at £14k per year, per child......plus, children have to complete a audition first. They only have 250 children aged 10-16 and offer one scholarship per year......Jonathan really loves to exaggerate his children's success. I've said it before on previous threads....even if his children did start earning from acting/singing.....they can't access their earnings...and neither can Jonathan...unless he became their manager/agent and took a percentage. He just wants to use his children to earn money ......like he always has

• Sad
They can't afford Sylvia Young school at £14k per year, per child......plus, children have to complete a audition first. They only have 250 children aged 10-16 and offer one scholarship per year......Jonathan really loves to exaggerate his children's success. I've said it before on previous threads....even if his children did start earning from acting/singing.....they can't access their earnings...and neither can Jonathan...unless he became their manager/agent and took a percentage. He just wants to use his children to earn money ......like he always has
Is there any doubt that if any of the kids ever managed to get a role in something Jono would be their manager and charge as much as legally allowed?

Reactions: 14
Not sure why he hasn't moved to the US, it seems these parents here can easily take their money even with the Coogen laws in place.

The kids are not performers, they are YouTubers/Tik Tokers but they do not have the talent to do anything else. If E2 were to get a role in anything it would be solely for what they are, not talent. They are chorus material at best or background actors. This isn't said to be mean, it's just my kids were just chorus material and they had decent voices, however, if you've ever seen a kid with true talent you understand the difference. The leads in some of the plays my kids did were literally heart-moving, goosebumps, and you'd get tears in your eyes. The SJ kids do not give you that feeling, you just get the urge to say "Stay in school kid"

Reactions: 22
I have a friend whose two girls have been attending performing arts since they were 4 , also both at gymnastics. They are now aged 9 and 13.
The 9 year old gave up p/a at 7 to play football. She’s had trials for our city team, did play on boys team but her mum set up a girls team, she plays in both .both girls have starred in tv productions, the money they earn goes straight into their bank accounts. They spilt it into, a third to save for their futures, a third to spend on day trips , school hols and a third to pay for extras related to their shows etc. the eldest recently had the lead role in a large show - I blubbered all the way through 🙄 she was once a newbie who so wanted the lead, but she persevered, practiced her acting, singing and dancing , she owned the stage ❤ but still works hard at school ( she passed her 11 plus and attends a public school with girls whose parents on the whole are wealthy) their parents do not have high wages but the girls have had magical childhoods. The youngest at 7, started to wear boys clothes, tuck her hair under a cap, a lot of people questioned whether there was going to be a change of gender🙄. Last week, I was with them and mum said that youngster had bagged up her boy clothes ( suit she wore to a wedding, etc) to pass onto her best male friend.

My friends are excellent parents, if only the same could be said for the sjs, those kids would thrive not just survive

Another #undeclaredad from their Easter hunt. They literally can’t do anything without it being paid for. Alessia looked so happy, yet her evil mother captioned the photo as “messy Lessie”. It made me so so angry and that’s what they’ll call her all the time, and probably worse. Also, I know we’ve all spoken about this on here before, but Andrea sounds like a 3 year old. I know they want him to be the baby, but it really bothers me how this will affect him. He’ll be 5 this summer… sorry Anna he’s not a baby anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My best friend at school was a dancer, actor, performer. She even went to Italia Conti after secondary school and was background in a lot of British films. Her entire life she’d been told she was going to make it, put into all the shows in town, school plays were always about her, but in the real world she didn’t shine as bright and was very average in comparison. Because she was told this was going to be her career, she never did anything else, like getting good gcse grades, and now she pulls pints in a dive bar (nothing wrong with this) in our home town, waiting for her inheritance.
Not everyone can be great, and what we’ve seen of these children, they’re average, which is also fine to be.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2085845
would love to unseen this 🤮
Yep, don’t need to see his moose knuckle (although it’s probably a permanent sock stuffed down there 🍤 😂 ) standing behind his child looking like he has a boner.

That grossness aside, why is he giving away E2’s Roblox username publicly on TikTok for every pweirdo in the world to see?

• Sick
Hold the presses everyone! Anna has given us a ground breaking cleaning tip on her Ig stories!

When she applies her truck load of makeup in her bathroom, she places it on the bench, on top of an already dirty cloth full of make up, so the make up doesn't fall on the bench. However, because she applies more makeup than the average person, alot of it falls everywhere. So she has come up with this revolutionary tip! She said, you grab a dettol wipe, and not just any Dettol wipe, but the 'Big & Strong Bathroom Dettol Wipes', and what a coincidence! she just happens to show a close up, of what looks like to me, a brand spanking new packet of wipes, on Camera. (*cough* this looks like an AD *cough*)

Then proceeds to tell us, she wipes down the all the counter tops, taps, sinks and even the toilet! Wow!
OMG! who would of thought that this is a thing, to wipe your bathroom down with some wipes everyday after it is dirty. And not just any wipes, but the Dettol Big & Strong Bathroom Wipes! Wow! This has literally saved my life! I never knew! I cannot wait to do this tommorow!

She thinks we came down in the last shower, We see what you are doing, Anna.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Hold the presses everyone! Anna has given us a ground breaking cleaning tip on her Ig stories!

When she applies her truck load of makeup in her bathroom, she places it on the bench, on top of an already dirty cloth full of make up, so the make up doesn't fall on the bench. However, because she applies more makeup than the average person, alot of it falls everywhere. So she has come up with this revolutionary tip! She said, you grab a dettol wipe, and not just any Dettol wipe, but the 'Big & Strong Bathroom Dettol Wipes', and what a coincidence! she just happens to show a close up, of what looks like to me, a brand spanking new packet of wipes, on Camera. (*cough* this looks like an AD *cough*)

Then proceeds to tell us, she wipes down the all the counter tops, taps, sinks and even the toilet! Wow!
OMG! who would of thought that this is a thing, to wipe your bathroom down with some wipes everyday after it is dirty. And not just any wipes, but the Dettol Big & Strong Bathroom Wipes! Wow! This has literally saved my life! I never knew! I cannot wait to do this tommorow!

She thinks we came down in the last shower, We see what you are doing, Anna.
More disposable wipes. So bad for the environment, I can't believe she admits to doing this.

Also the kids lunches she showed in her stories are tiny! A quarter of an apple and one strawberry each!

• Wow
  • Heart
Oh of course! Golden child and look at the cake difference! Neat edges, nicely decorated. Nothing like A1’s cake which Anna took great pleasure in mocking despite it being a cake for her daughter. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. Be prepared for several posts on Instagram, an Instagram story of E2’s day in full, a massive vlog that will probably be longer than usual. A YouTube short, TikTok’s. It’s going to be a nightmare. I feel so bad for the other children because as much as Anna calls A2 her “favourite” as a joke, it’s quite clear that Anna and Jonathan treat E2 as superior to the others 100%.
3432DE3F-CF30-4D3F-8421-785F88306C4F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.