SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t uploaded in a week and this is the best content they could come up with? Lordy be!

Just solidifies how jealous E2 is of E1 and how E2 wishes to be her in every way, shape & form!
Sad, especially when A&J constantly fuel the fire.
I thought this too you can see how jealous of and unhealthily obsessed E2 is with E1. E2 comparing himself to E1 constantly and always trying to compete. It’s one thing to be close to a sibling and look up to them but in this case it’s strange and too much. It makes me concerned for when E1 goes through puberty aswell as other girls around her age cause how will E2 react to that? E2 has been made to believe he will go through the exact same things as Emilia so how the poor kid will find it hard when he realises that’s not the case it’s much harder and more complicated than E2 realises cause his selfish parents have treated this whole situation as an exploitive game when they’ve messed with E2’s mind.

I don’t know if E2 is genuinely trans I’m not inside the child’s head but judging off of everything the last few years I find it hard to believe this transgender situation is genuine I have a lot of doubts because E2 seems quite confused a lot of the time and saying things like he’s been convinced that’s how he should feel or what he should say. I see a child who’s probably grown up feeling insecure and left out looking at his confident older sister with all these friends , fits in anywhere she goes and got attention easily and maybe E2 wanted to have all that too and saw being a girl as a way to be just like Emilia.

Reactions: 25

new video alert -Irish twins 🙄
---
Eduardo for Emilia: everyone likes her
Anna: aww thats so nice
Eduardo: not to me

that poor child. They ruined him for early on
That photo is so disturbing. Not remotely funny and Anna looks absolutely demented

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ah so the stagecoach thing is free. They genuinely don’t do anything for their children unless it’s advertising.

I just watched the sisters clip on YT. I was appalled at how E2 screamed at Anna when Anna shoved her hand round his face to pull his “bangs” back. (I know they aren’t bangs but that’s what the SJ’s believe so I’ll just go with their delusion.) E2 is a brat.

I’m also concerned at the level of his gaslighting. He wants E1 to play with him but only on his terms. He’s vain. This kid is a classic DSM dark-triad (narcissistic/antisocial personality disorder) in the making.

He isn’t trans. He didn’t want to be a girl. He was brainwashed by his trashcan father into believing that as a girl he would make more friends, and be more well-liked. It’s not really working out for him, is it, based on the video? And his never-satisfied attitude.

#2- E1 says she “ships” E2 with his friends. So basically she likes the idea of E2, a natural born male, with his girl friends. Mmmmkay.

#3- breaking into “I kissed a girl and I liked it” song with Anna joining in like the dunce she is… these are the priorities of 10 and 8 year olds- lovely.

#4- Kind of concerning that when E1 says they play Roblox, E2 is more invested in chatting to strangers through the chat box. Desperate for validation. Dangerous and yes, this kid is either going to be majorly depressed as he grows up and throughout his life, or he’s going to compartmentalize his insecurity and mask it with a huge ego disorder.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This about sums it up. Poor Edie
These were such sweet kids. They have absolutely ruined them. Sorry but Emilia is looking like an ASBO child, what are those obnoxious faces she keeps pulling. Let’s not even talk about the middle finger … and Anna thinks this is worthy of their only video in something like a week.
I can’t believe the people who used to follow what could be perceived as a sweet family think this is OK ?
When all 4 start acting like this, I wouldn’t like to be in their shoes …

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They are going to be in for a very rude awakening when they become full blown teenagers with hormones. Then they’ll have the two younger ones following along. That household will be uncontrollable more so than it is now. Also, what is it with the pieces of hair they want to pull towards the front? Is that a fashion thing there?
I really think they need to have E2 take a step away from their sister. It’s obvious that E2 has an unhealthy relationship with E1. It’s not a sweet relationship and they need space away from each other. Let E1 have her own thing and make E2 find something else to do. I wouldn’t let them room together either, even sleep overs. Hopefully the therapist watches their videos because E2 wants to wear E1 like a coat.

*even if E1 gives her blessing, as adults they should show up and tell E2 it’s time to find their own thing. That’s called being adult, you have to look for things like this and foster healthy relationships with your kids.

Reactions: 21
They are going to be in for a very rude awakening when they become full blown teenagers with hormones. Then they’ll have the two younger ones following along. That household will be uncontrollable more so than it is now. Also, what is it with the pieces of hair they want to pull towards the front? Is that a fashion thing there?
I really think they need to have E2 take a step away from their sister. It’s obvious that E2 has an unhealthy relationship with E1. It’s not a sweet relationship and they need space away from each other. Let E1 have her own thing and make E2 find something else to do. I wouldn’t let them room together either, even sleep overs. Hopefully the therapist watches their videos because E2 wants to wear E1 like a coat.

*even if E1 gives her blessing, as adults they should show up and tell E2 it’s time to find their own thing. That’s called being adult, you have to look for things like this and foster healthy relationships with your kids.
Think you’re mistaken, they’ve actually been teenagers for about 4 years now according to Jono x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That face of Emilia is actually horrible. She looks a right thug or brat.
I definitely have some initial and similar opinions on how the kids are turning out but I think it’s unfair on the kids to comment on them personally. I think we were all at one stage, even for a minute, in our adolescence arrogant, rude and bratty - the big difference being - we didn’t have idiot parents who filmed every moment of it and put it up on the internet forever more.

Reactions: 4
It sounds like Eddie doesn't want to be a random girl. He specifically wants to be Emilia.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It sounds like Eddie doesn't want to be a random girl. He specifically wants to be Emilia.
A genuine psychologist would have a bleeping field day. Especially if they had the earlier vlogs and could see where this has all stemmed from. Emilia was the favourite for years, and E2 absolutely idolised her. She’s on such a pedestal and I think E2 just always imagined if they behaved exactly like Emilia did they’d get the same love and attention. Only difference is when Emilia was number 1 they were raking in the views.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly that. Most younger siblings look up to and want to be like their older sibling, especially when there’s barely any age gap and they’re similar in age. These idiots use that as part of their argument for why they’re putting E2 through all this though.

Reactions: 10
No doubt because Emilia has always been the star in that household, always the/Jonathan's favourite. She is more than an older sister, she is the ideal, what E2 thinks you should be.
They have reallllllyyy messed those kids up!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
No doubt because Emilia has always been the star in that household, always the/Jonathan's favourite. She is more than an older sister, she is the ideal, what E2 thinks you should be.
Yes! The parents forced the whole dynamic in this “family “. It’s completely dysfunctional. They have a rude awakening ahead.

Reactions: 16
Exactly! E1 was lauded as the star of the show by Jonathan. Blatant favouritism all the time. E2 witnessed that. We’ve all seen that clip where Jonathan asks who they think his favourite is and E2 face drops and points to E1.
E2 was also in the difficult position where they were the youngest, and then they became the middle child. That alone would make things difficult but coupled with how Jonathan treated the two eldest would make things especially difficult for E2, so it’s no wonder that E2 has gone this path.

Reactions: 19
Sorry to say but those children are so bratty, that video was just awful. IF they were my kids, I'd be embarrased to share that with the world. The constant hair touching and eye f**king the camera...wonder where they get that from!! And why does anna talk to them like they're her 13 yr old bffs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I couldn't make out a word the kids were saying all I could see was the constant staring at themselves in the camera , weird face pulling and a very angry , confused and disturbed little boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
To be fair, the whole family is becoming to problematic. Just wow. They need to stop those kind of videos, not saying their DITL type videos are great but at least the focus isn’t on bratty behaviour.
Having said that, it has made me so appreciative of my own daughter (I always did appreciate her but I feel very lucky right now!).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.