SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, they eat quite a lot of fish; tuna and sweetcorn, salmon bagels etc but jonathan said a few months ago "we don't eat animals" so i guess fish aren't animals anymore šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yet Emilia stuffed her face with ham when they were in Spain and Edie on her gender appointment day had french toast with bacon.

I seriously think they are unable to tell the truth. However, they are both so thick, they forget they post almost every private moment of their kids lives so all their lies are blatantly transparent and can be called out.

Reactions: 18
How hilarious, Desperate times calls for desperate measuresā€™, as the saying goes, Anna is furiously trying to quash all the rumours something is amiss with her and Matt by posting a breakfast catch up on her Ig stories since his abrupt departure from public social media and what he thought was his next calling in life, making Tiktoks with Anna the child exploiter, still hasnā€™t learned his lesson, still associating with Anna the child exploiter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How hilarious, Desperate times calls for desperate measuresā€™, as the saying goes, Anna is furiously trying to quash all the rumours something is amiss with her and Matt by posting a breakfast catch up on her Ig stories since his abrupt departure from public social media and what he thought was his next calling in life, making Tiktoks with Anna the child exploiter, still hasnā€™t learned his lesson, still associating with Anna the child exploiter.
It is the biggest meal she eats all week.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

I actually think that's a photo from last week when she did her what I eat in a day reel/Tiktok šŸ¤” but I'm always sceptical about anything to do with them.

Anna - post a photo of both of you please a recent one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I actually think that's a photo from last week when she did her what I eat in a day reel/Tiktok šŸ¤” but I'm always sceptical about anything to do with them.

Anna - post a photo of both of you please a recent one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yes, itā€™s so funny you say that cause I thought the same and ironically I have a screenshot of the one from 10 days ago cause I was going to put a post on here about it so I still have it. Even though they are at Bills Restaurant both times and are having same food, the pancakes from last week hasnā€™t got cream /icing sugar ontop of them and pancakes look stacked a bit differently compared to todayā€™s pancake stack. I think they are different at different times.
Everyone can draw their own conclusion.

I am lmao cause I feel like I am working out a crime scene and working out the evidence. I feel like a detective. hahašŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļøšŸ§
I have exhibit A šŸ˜‚ and exhibit B šŸ˜‚

10 days ago photo
A92FC3A0-67AC-46F2-84DB-1D72B024780F.jpeg

Today's
C723EC47-A11C-4223-B474-1E7A49DF192E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Good lord who cut up those strawberries, I said as I too was detecting like a detective.

• Haha
I just looked up those sausages on ocado - Ā£4.20 for two sausages!!!! So shes paid over Ā£12 for 6 sausages which won't even feed her family very well....honestly, who pays that much for sausages? Even the ones I buy from the butchers on special occasions are cheaper than that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just looked up those sausages on ocado - Ā£4.20 for two sausages!!!! So shes paid over Ā£12 for 6 sausages which won't even feed her family very well....honestly, who pays that much for sausages? Even the ones I buy from the butchers on special occasions are cheaper than that!!
well she did say she shops, she chooses from high to low price so she can see the best things first.. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yet Emilia stuffed her face with ham when they were in Spain and Edie on her gender appointment day had french toast with bacon.

I seriously think they are unable to tell the truth. However, they are both so thick, they forget they post almost every private moment of their kids lives so all their lies are blatantly transparent and can be called out.
Also a few weeks ago when they did those videos when each of the kids got taken out for the day with Anna (alessias doesnā€™t count cause that poor kid didnā€™t get much of a day out) and Emilia chose to go to Starbucks for lunch cause she wanted a HAM and cheese toastie. It shows she wants to eat that meat sheā€™s craving it but isnā€™t allowed it at home. Itā€™s strange I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t eat it at home yet on holiday and in restaurants they can. A ham sandwich would be better than constantly giving the kids chocolate instead.

Reactions: 19
Also a few weeks ago when they did those videos when each of the kids got taken out for the day with Anna (alessias doesnā€™t count cause that poor kid didnā€™t get much of a day out) and Emilia chose to go to Starbucks for lunch cause she wanted a HAM and cheese toastie. It shows she wants to eat that meat sheā€™s craving it but isnā€™t allowed it at home. Itā€™s strange I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t eat it at home yet on holiday and in restaurants they can. A ham sandwich would be better than constantly giving the kids chocolate instead.
No doubt they eat the "meat" menu at school as well.
---
No video for 5 days that's very interesting considering Anna's BFF just came off all social media

Reactions: 19
well at home, annas cooking so i think its a case of "if i'm not having it, you can't either" so she doesn't have to cook more than the one meal.. :rolleyes: anna cooks for anna, the kids just have to deal with it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø like with the sausage thing yesterday- she had enough time to buy more but she just didn't care enough and the 2 a's ended up with half a sausage each

Reactions: 12
Blinking shame that they go to a private school - more time off school equates to less filling lunches for all four kids .

Reactions: 9
Remember the time they were locked out of the house and Anna had a bar (I think it was) and she kept it to herself to eat and hid it from the kids. She is a horrible horrible witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They remind me of a kid in a creche where I used to work, he was 3 and his parents insisted he was vegan. At dinner time if I turned my back for a second his spoon was in another child's bowl , knocking back lasagne like there was no tomorrow honestly don't come at me but there was a couple of times I just left him to it , he was loving it. šŸ˜‚ I wonder did his mother do the same concoctions as Anna does šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So $14.60 in USD on some meagerly sausages. I guess itā€™s good they donā€™t cook meat since she canā€™t afford it, since she only shops boutique grocery with price filtered from high to low.

All I see is a woman with OCD/anxiety (shop at certain stores/wonā€™t leave the house to pick up food in a normal grocery store/her strange laundry system of 5 products/disordered eating, etc.) and to be honest maybe she canā€™t even handle cooking meat, like she has sensory issues. This is what I think of her. Sheā€™s not a posh bimbo like she wants to be. Sheā€™s a high strung anxious mess, who uses control as her coping method.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She used to cook/eat meat. Her cutting it out is yet another ED thing her whole family will have to endure as she is the one cooking.

Reactions: 22
Those sausages were on offer for 3 for Ā£10. Sheā€™d likely had needed 6 packs of 2 to feed everybody. I live in NZ, thatā€™s $40nzd.
I can get about 10 nice home kill butcher beef sausages for about $10 at my local butcherā€¦ i would never dream of spending $40 worth of money on one bleeping meal.
I think what dumb witch should be doing is getting her and dumb duck their beyond meat trash and she buy meat for her kids. They want it clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.