SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Annas Tiktok saying they'll only be having one sausage each for tea because she ordered the wrong amount... Would it really have been out of her way to go to the shop to pick more up? Honestly... She's in Surrey not the middle of the Artic. 🙄
Even if she is too lazy to go to the shops (including a supermarket chain) in the center of the village where they live, some supermarkets offer small deliveries within a hour either delivered by the supermarket or companies like Deliveroo or Uber Eats - their favorite Ocado isn't one but Waitrkse who until receny supplied food to Ocado does do this as does Tesco and the Co-Op.

Reactions: 9
Just seen Annas Tiktok saying they'll only be having one sausage each for tea because she ordered the wrong amount... Would it really have been out of her way to go to the shop to pick more up? Honestly... She's in Surrey not the middle of the Artic. 🙄
Seriously?! One sausage each won't fill anyone older than andrea up until breakfast
She would rather everyone has smaller portions then fills up on sugar than go to the shop and buy more 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why not make something else for dinner and then have sausages another day when she buys more? She’s controlling and everything has to be done on the exact day in the exact way she wants it without changing the routine so I guess the thought of making a completely different dinner is something she wouldn’t even consider. She’s obsessed with giving everyone tiny portions anyway so in that way there probably won’t be much different compared with the size of the usual dinner portions.

Reactions: 18
In the US our beyond sausage comes in a four-pack, at least here. Wish they came in a two-pack because I'm really the only one that eats it. I digress, I have no idea what's she going on about because one, those kids don't eat her food anyway, and two, when has she ever had enough for all of them to eat?

Reactions: 12
This whole sausage thing isn’t a quirky flex like she thinks it is.
Just goes to show nothing happens in her life, she thinks this information is content worthy *yawn*

They need to change the info on their YouTube channel banner that say’s “daily videos 6pm GMT” to “ videos - only when we feel like it GMT”.
There’s another reason they need to remove that hideously photoshopped channel banner.
Check out E2’s “hair”, it’s been like that since the apparent hacking!!

-
Editing to add: I see Anna is back to tagging Matt’s original private Instagram. Of course the both of them will totally ignore and deny he was ever a social media star for his extra 5 minutes of fame!!
I’d love to know the real reason!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
No annal - you aren’t all ‘veggie’ - e1 would devour a plate of ham given the choice .

Reactions: 18
Why couldn’t she just cook something else if she didn’t have enough sausages or go to the shop and buy more? I think it’s because she counts out all the calories she’ll consume in the day in the morning (that’s probably why she has the same breakfasts/lunches and uses recipe books) and that’s what she sticks to and won’t change things up because it’d mess with her disordered ways. I also think that’s why she cooks so early so that nobody see’s her weighing everything out and calorie counting

Reactions: 16
Poor Alessia and Andrea. Not even a full sausage each. :(
Those sausages are 190 cals each... so those children, who are growing, and need food to do said growing, got all of 95 calories for dinner. Because you just know Anna is a lazy witch that didn't do anything else. She's lost weight recently too, so clearly in the throes of her ED once more and those poor kids suffer for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor Alessia and Andrea. Not even a full sausage each. :(
That's disgusting! even more so when anna obviously thinks it's perfectly fine to admit that. A2 would probably have been fine with just the one but cackling about splitting one between two children is plain wrong get off instagram and tiktok and go to the shops they shouldn't suffer or go hungry because your too dependent on the weekly ocado shop.

No wonder the kids get up so early, must be starving by then.

Reactions: 19
Okay so she gave the kids less but did she at least substitute it with something? Did she chop up some cucumber or tomatoes or add a bit of rice, hell even some crackers or something?!
(the worst part is that I probably know the answer already 🥲🥲)

• Sad
I have two children who are awful eaters, they eat like little mice and hardly touch anything.... i'd still bloody give them 2 sausages and a full plate of food! Those poor kids!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think anal is that thick, she likely had another pack or 2 of sausages.
As seen just recently, she played totally dumb to cycles and pms etc. when just a couple years ago she made a video all about her “cycle” and pms symptoms and times…
She was acting dumb regarding the period for the views and for the sponsorship.
Again she’s acting dumb for the “dumb, blonde housewife” look and she wants a sponsor from beyond meat.

Reactions: 6
I think she purposely bought six sausages, intending all along to give two to Jonathan, one each to herself and the Es and have the As share one. I'm not sure why she felt the need to share with the world that she is underfeeding her kids and still in the throes of her eating disorder. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
she is classist to put it lightly she only wants to shop at the posh ocado, god forbid she has to set foot in an actual supermarket. If she makes their dinner at 12pm why couldn’t she put it on hold??? any normal family would’ve either cooked up something else or put dinner on hold and quickly went to the shops and that would be at 5-6pm when they have dinner!

Reactions: 11
No annal - you aren’t all ‘veggie’ - e1 would devour a plate of ham given the choice .
Don't they regularly have tuna and sweetcorn wraps and possibly other things involving fish? Tuna is a fish and vegetarians don't eat any fish.

Reactions: 10
I just rewatched the clip as it’s slightly bugging me lol.

She said the Ocado shop came on Sunday, so she’s had 4 days to rectify her sausage dilemma and done absolutely nothing about it!
She is so anal where everything goes, there’s no way anyone else put them in the fridge. How did she not realize then?

I’m 50/50 on whether this is just an act or a genuine trait.
I keep thinking back to the order of birdseed a year or two ago but after seeing how much she actually uses (daily) the other week, I think she’s just trying to cover her disordered & controlling ways with (not very good) humor.
oMg gUyS, we are a family of six and I only bought six sausages whatever will I do? *has plan all along*

Reactions: 14
Don't they regularly have tuna and sweetcorn wraps and possibly other things involving fish? Tuna is a fish and vegetarians don't eat any fish.
yes, they eat quite a lot of fish; tuna and sweetcorn, salmon bagels etc but jonathan said a few months ago "we don't eat animals" so i guess fish aren't animals anymore 🤷‍♀️

Oh the drama just open a tin of baked beans women.
Seen a lot of stuff posted about filters recently. What filter does she use?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.