SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually said she has a low sex drive? Anna honey, anyone faced with having to lie down with Joan would think they had a low sex drive. He is beyond repulsive. I'm betting she wouldn't have that problem with Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t really want want to boink that little clown of a man, she’s just trying to milk all the apps she can and get money. She needs to get an app that tells her how to spend time with her kids or cook a decent meal rather than hop on the Non-binary wonder.

no doubt Jonathan probably picks Eduardo’s wardrobe for him, probably drools up in his gnome cave while picking outfits All the fellow weirdos will like.

Reactions: 19
As an aside I was absolutely fuming to see "Neom" sent her a box of products for Mothers Day. Why? The least deserving get rewarded.

She's hardly a glowing endorsement for motherhood.

I love their stuff but that has turned me right off. :mad:

Reactions: 16
I think it’s interesting she’s not calling Matt out in her IG shares. Normally when she shares a reel she thinks is funny she calls him out. Are they done?

Reactions: 14
Hi all
Long time reader, new to adding to this thread.
I find it hilarious that recent things on here always seem to pop up in their videos. I think in some ways they’ve managed to get content out of your ideas😆
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but every time I hear Anna say Edie I head ED as in eating disorder ( like all YouTuber have to say as it’s ‘triggering) makes you think she truly hasn’t recovered.
Also Hi Anna and Frodo 👍🏻Hope you can both come off the YouTube and exploiting your childhood and for God sake look after A1

Reactions: 15
The “Edie Grace” TIKTOK account is receiving personal messages from Edie. They posted another today 🤢😫 they seem like young children, but how does Edie know that?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The “Edie Grace” TIKTOK account is receiving personal messages from Edie. They posted another today 🤢😫 they seem like young children, but how does Edie know that?
Good thing these kids understand everything that goes on online....

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Trust me when I say that e2 will wanna punch jono when hes a teenager and sees that latest tiktok. Let's face it 16 year olds have a lot of hormones flying around and that tiktok looks like jono is getting his rocks off.

• Sick
  • Sad
Trust me when I say that e2 will wanna punch jono when hes a teenager and sees that latest tiktok. Let's face it 16 year olds have a lot of hormones flying around and that tiktok looks like jono is getting his rocks off.
It's so, so wrong what Jonathan Joly is doing, he has Emilia singing on another tiktok and it is so embarrassing. I'm an adult and mortified for the child. The song is incomprehensible and she can't hold the tune, it's shocking. No criticism of her whatsoever, I just feel terribly sorry for her.

Her father and mother putting her online for ridicule. The sooner the better the UK ban these families from putting their kids on any social media platform the better.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It's so, so wrong what Jonathan Joly is doing, he has Emilia singing on another tiktok and it is so embarrassing. I'm an adult and mortified for the child. The song is incomprehensible and she can't hold the tune, it's shocking. No criticism of her whatsoever, I just feel terribly sorry for her.

Her father and mother putting her online for ridicule. The sooner the better the UK ban these families from putting their kids on any social media platform the better.
Why would you put that online unless it was to set your child up for ridicule. Sick man.

• Sick
She doesn’t really post about them anymore. Neither of them do actually! I wonder if they are slowly realising they were both being used.
One of them kisses ass on every single tik Tok and comments more than once on every YouTube video. Not as much as that bot roberts thing but a lot.
---
Why would you put that online unless it was to set your child up for ridicule. Sick man.
I think he loves it because it’s someone else getting made fun of rather than he who deserves it. He puts his wife down in sneaky and not so sneaky ways and he sets his kids up for people on the internet to mock and I think all of it gives him some kind of weird sense of power.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
One of them kisses ass on every single tik Tok and comments more than once on every YouTube video. Not as much as that bot roberts thing but a lot.
Yes, one of the Emilys comments on YT and is really rude, sanctimonious in her defence of the SJ's and Edie.

Comes across as an insufferable sycophant. :sick:

Reactions: 5
Just seen Annas Tiktok saying they'll only be having one sausage each for tea because she ordered the wrong amount... Would it really have been out of her way to go to the shop to pick more up? Honestly... She's in Surrey not the middle of the Artic. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen Annas Tiktok saying they'll only be having one sausage each for tea because she ordered the wrong amount... Would it really have been out of her way to go to the shop to pick more
But .. but.... Her day is already planned out! She can't just go to a shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.