SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, this is the calibre of their content folks, Matt twerking in front of a tree and or humping a tree in a random park somewhere and anna acting like a dumb ass, as per usual. Are they at the school grounds carpark,? Surprised no one in the houses nearby called the police seeing some weirdo humping a tree. Not exactly sure why he is twerking/humping and the correlation to what Anna is saying is, but he looks ridiculous in the process.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yep, this is the calibre of their content folks, Matt twerking in front of a tree and or humping a tree in a random park somewhere and anna acting like a dumb ass, as per usual. Are they at the school grounds carpark,? Surprised no one in the houses nearby called the police seeing some weirdo humping a tree. Not exactly sure why he is twerking/humping and the correlation to what Anna is saying is, but he looks ridiculous in the process.

View attachment 1978499
omfg he cannot be doing this for gossip - what a prat

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This may be a really stupid question - but Anna and Jono have always had an Alexa, yet today in her stories Anna asks "he google set a timer for 20 minutes"
Now, surely you can't make an Alexa respond to "hey google"...right? I think I smell an ad coming on

Also Anna said about her weird savoury pancake bake thing with ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan piled to the sky "I think the kids will like this, I think Jonathan will like this" proving that she knows Jono has no issues digesting dairy (you know or she read the recent posts about Jono not being intolerant/allergic and realised how stupid she sounded saying Jono can't eat dairy)

Reactions: 13
It sounds awful but can anyone else not stand the sound of Emilia singing? The followers are deluded…

Reactions: 28
It sounds awful but can anyone else not stand the sound of Emilia singing? The followers are deluded…
She cannot sing very well and thats okay and Im sure with some good training she will be better but only if she wants it and not because her father is making her.

Reactions: 9
I swear to god I would love one of the yummy mummys to drop in on this thread 😂😂
Although I am not one of the yummy mummy’s I do live in the same town as them and frequent the same coffee places after fitness classes in morning sometimes. Saw her and Matt and another blonde lady this morning all 3 rather annoying acting like children ( I was waiting at traffic lights to cross with them ) Matt very much holds court and Anna is like his little minion. Sadly don’t have much more gossip than they a prob the most annoying people to be in coffee shop with!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Was thinking he got tired of the trans story line and his little puppet, and with the tide of blind ‚support‘ regarding children slightly turning, thought he’d might get the de-transitioning storyline ready to revive the channel and keep up with the trends.
However, with the recent uploads, looks like he’s not ready to leave E2 alone it seems :(
As long as it brings in views… look at their average views lately and the views on the interview with E2. Sadly it does score and J is very happy to go along with it as you can see with the clickbait title of yesterdays video.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That video... I find Matt utterly objectionable. I doubt I'd last 5 minutes in his company. The suggestive twerking and the nasty faces wouldn't be out of place in a raunchy nightclub perhaps, but in a public park?

I've never heard him say a single interesting, still less amusing, word. I honestly don't know what Anna sees in him

Although I am not one of the yummy mummy’s I do live in the same town as them and frequent the same coffee places after fitness classes in morning sometimes. Saw her and Matt and another blonde lady this morning all 3 rather annoying acting like children
Thanks for this. How very unsurprising. Keep your eyes peeled for more sightings of these 'fun' people ;)

Reactions: 21
She cannot sing very well and thats okay and Im sure with some good training she will be better but only if she wants it and not because her father is making her.
She apparently “got bored” with singing lessons, probably because the singing teacher was giving her tips and sadly she’s had so much smoke blown up her arse, she probably thinks she’s too good for that. Also, they’ll be suggesting more appropriate songs for her voice, but as Jonny insists on getting her to sing inappropriate songs, completely out of range- I can’t imagine her not wanting to.
I’ve mentioned before, my friends daughter was one of the Matilda’s, in the west end. She has an INCREDIBLE voice, worked hard, listened to the advice of singing teachers and had been singing and dancing since she was 3. The calibre of the other children in the show was unbelievable- triple threats. Sadly, Emilia (and Edie) don’t have strong enough voices.

Reactions: 12
Pair of Narcissists are triangulating Matt, he’s just to hungry for fame to see it!
She wonders why mature, educated ADULTS at the school gate mock her!
I can imagine her in her gory pink outdated Barbie outfits with her oversized gory snack bag, she must be the laughing stock!
She once said she hated telling people at the private school she is an “influencer”
I wonder why?

• Haha
Anna does seem to have a penchant for repellent men. Jes*s Chr*st what on earth was Matt attempting with that grotesque posing 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
To be honest I haven’t understood a single word coming out of his mouth. When the two of them are together nothing makes sense. They are laughing and mumbling and we are so far out of the loop with their “jokes” the conversation is hard to follow. The tree and the flags was stupid, I hope any lgbtq+ people tell them off for being embarrassing to the cause. I think Matt had her on his radar knowing that she could be a stepping stone for social media. I don’t think she had to “twist his arm” to be on the vlogs or tik tok. It seems he really loves getting free tit, so much so he has to roll it for now.

Although I am not one of the yummy mummy’s I do live in the same town as them and frequent the same coffee places after fitness classes in morning sometimes. Saw her and Matt and another blonde lady this morning all 3 rather annoying acting like children ( I was waiting at traffic lights to cross with them ) Matt very much holds court and Anna is like his little minion. Sadly don’t have much more gossip than they a prob the most annoying people to be in coffee shop with!
You know what I’m actually glad to hear she has some “friends” I think they have the saddest existence of anyone I know. They don’t “work”, they don’t leave the house, they’re effectively hermits. All of their own choice I know but it’s nice to see Anna actually getting out of the house to live a normal life. Obviously the other woman doesn’t want it plastered all over social media but that’s ok too.

Reactions: 9
The whole thing with Matt and Anna is that they think they’re funny and they are not. That’s it. That’s why no one gets them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You know what I’m actually glad to hear she has some “friends” I think they have the saddest existence of anyone I know. They don’t “work”, they don’t leave the house, they’re effectively hermits. All of their own choice I know but it’s nice to see Anna actually getting out of the house to live a normal life. Obviously the other woman doesn’t want it plastered all over social media but that’s ok too.
Normal life, :unsure: Personally and it is only my opinion, I think she leads a bizarre life and it's all of her own making.

(in bed at 7.30 and up at 5am..:eek:) now that alone is not normal for a stay at home mother who does not work outside the house.

She is ludicrously immature for a 35 year old, performing questionable tiktoks with her friend in a public space...and berating anyone who has the temerity to question the whole 'trans's issue with Eduardo/Edie, calling them passive aggressive transphobes.

Edited to say..you are a nicer person than I am @Demented Chicken;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
anna is only friends with him for gay bestie aesthetic she thinks they are accessories

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Normal life, :unsure: Personally and it is only my opinion, I think she leads a bizarre life and it's all of her own making.

(in bed at 7.30 and up at 5am..:eek:) now that alone is not normal for a stay at home mother who does not work outside the house.

She is ludicrously immature for a 35 year old, performing questionable tiktoks with her friend in a public space...and berating anyone who has the temerity to question the whole 'trans's issue with Eduardo/Edie, calling them passive aggressive transphobes.

Edited to say..you are a nicer person than I am @Demented Chicken;)
Ya it came across as nicer than I meant! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1978499
Imagine these two being your mother and father figures…..those kids have no chance…..not even mentioning Jonathan the non binary wonder lol.
---
anna is only friends with him for gay bestie aesthetic she thinks they are accessories
Well he does carry his little flag to wave around to make sure everyone knows he’s gay so he probably loves it. I cant stand people that make one thing their whole personality. i imagine anyone that has seen or met him would say “he’s gay he loves waving flags around and making useless tik toks with his bestie he met yesterday” Any self respecting person wouldn’t want to be an accessory.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And because he is a guy she doesn't have to compete with him looks wise.
I beg to differ. By her own admission, she's said her features are more masculine than feminine. He is competition, but she thinks they look like 2 supermodels walking down the street. Unfortunately, it's just 2 male models walking down the street & definitely not Barbie & Ken.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.