SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find extremely strange is that the three males that she spends so much time with feel the need to act so outrageously feminine!
Surely she’s not that controlling?

Reactions: 11
No vlog, no stories, no TickToks…I wonder what’s gone down today 🤣

Reactions: 12
I beg to differ. By her own admission, she's said her features are more masculine than feminine. He is competition, but she thinks they look like 2 supermodels walking down the street. Unfortunately, it's just 2 male models walking down the street & definitely not Barbie & Ken.
She still wants to be the prettiest girl in the room. And probably the thinnest. Her last 2 female friends were very beautiful - I don't think Anna would have liked that.

Reactions: 13
Anna does seem to have a penchant for repellent men. Jes*s Chr*st what on earth was Matt attempting with that grotesque posing 🤮
I don’t expect much from people like Anna and Matt who answer a Q&A with the words “anal sex”.
---
Because I’m BEC about these narcs, I captured this browser bookmark on Anna’s IG story. Does she seriously need a bookmark “favorite” of Nutella Chocolate? 🤣
---
BEC (witch eating crackers)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She still wants to be the prettiest girl in the room. And probably the thinnest. Her last 2 female friends were very beautiful - I don't think Anna would have liked that.
That's her problem right there. She can't always be the prettiest or the thinnest. She needs to get over herself & get the help she needs.

Reactions: 15
So when the “trolls” suggest Anal & Matt are cheating on their partners and are an item Anal scoffs and reiterates that he’s gay but it’s ok for a minion to suggest A&M make an onlyfans account?

Mind you commenting that on a “family friendly” influencer’s page is really gross too especially when it looks to be filmed on school grounds! 🤢

30A91505-2963-47B7-92CC-AD16775E79AC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I reckon they are doing every other day uploads on purpose.
jono wants views to climb on current videos, probably a sponsorship coming up.

I came across a random camping YouTuber that was talking about shorts, he said that the main objective of them is to drive up watch time for monetizing purposes and to get the channel recommended in peoples algorithms.
I believe you need 4000 watch hours to be eligible to monetize, Jonathan has been biding time uploading recycled 30 second TikToks for quite awhile now. When he restarted his channel, he claimed that because it was essentially abandoned, he lost the rights to earn off it. So it makes sense as to why he has been only uploading shorts. $$$.

Clearly that is Jonathan’s aim with both of their personal channels. His one is doing much better than Anal’s (although he started uploading shorts to her’s not that long ago), and I really think the main channel is a lost cause at this point and he knows it!

I hate to think what the scheming little gnome is up to! Uploading every other day is starving the minions of their (lame) daily scheduled routine video. So yes, he probably hopes that they will rewatch something else instead, gaining another view or two while absent ie gaining more views off the same videos more than once = better engagement, inflated statistics & more money.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think not only does Anna like spending time with Matt cause she fancies him and is obsessed with him to the point she’s most likely in love with him but I also think spending time with him gives her an excuse to escape her life for a while cause she obviously doesn’t like being a mum and doesn’t like the responsibilities she has she is always moaning and complaining about something. When do you ever see her play with the kids in the background of a video or hear her talk about playing with the kids just living in the moment being a mum who is so happy to be around her kids. She goes to bed early to avoid her husband and her kids that’s not normal. No relationship/marriage is perfect and easy but with the amount of complaining she does and how distant she is with the family how can they try act like everything is good between them. It’s their life if they want to avoid their problems then alright but there’s four kids there who didn’t ask to be born , didn’t ask to be exploited and didn’t ask for such strange parents so it’s worrying to think about the mental state of these kids when they’re older.

Reactions: 27
I’m another one who thinks Anna sees Matt as a kinda escape from life. He’s gay, so clearly there is no physical cheating nor do I necessarily think she fancies him. But I think she’s completely enamoured by him in much the same way you would be when you’ve met someone new. She does this with all the random friends she had & dropped over the years. It’s always one person, never a group of friends & she’s obsessively clings onto them like a lifeline. Like it’s an escape from the kids & just general monotony at home. Her going to bed at 8pm screams I really dislike time with my husband. 8pm is like the holy grail in my house. Kids are asleep & finally get a couple hours to eat dinner, chat & watch TV with my husband!

Reactions: 25
Anna is obsessed with these "ick videos" lately...
Jonathan was "joking" about how they would be millionaires if she started an onlyfans... can't say I'm surprised he mentioned it, I could see him trying to persuade her if the YouTube views continue to drop

The thing is though even though Matt is Gay and Anna is married I still think it’s quite obvious she fancies him just because of how she acts around him , bringing up any chance she gets to so she can talk about him and sometimes blushes and the fake laughs at anything he says while smiling at him which are signs in my opinion she fancies him even just a little. I don’t believe an affair would happen lol for obvious reasons but I do think by her spending time with him she gets to escape the life back home she clearly doesn’t enjoy and instead prefers to hang out with the man she’s become obsessed with. Her fancying him a little might only be because he’s the new person in her life she is seeing regularly so it might not even be a genuine attraction it could just be she thinks he’s so new and great that like @Bol85 said Anna has become enamoured with him. It says a lot thought when a woman who’s married with 4 kids hates actually spending time with her husband and 4 kids and would rather go to bed early to get away from them and go hang out with her new bestie but then says she doesn’t have time to do anything with her husband and kids but with Matt she finds time. I respect people see things differently though with this Anna and Matt situation.

Reactions: 13
I agree with this person about the YouTube videos they are weird. I'm not particularly suspicious though, it just smells of desperation

Screenshot_20230223_194017_com.google.android.youtube_edit_153282104018798.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I totally agree with everyone when they say she fancies him. I've said before Jojo should be glad it's a gay man she met and not a straight man. However, Anal might have some deep seeded aversion to straight males or maybe it's just sex with Jojo that makes her want to go to bed at 8:00.
What on Earth was Jojo going to Parliament, I'm assuming that's a lot like American Congress?? People go before congress here, if they are asked/summoned and it's usually because they are trying to get a bill passed for a social cause or they are in deep tit with the American government. WTF was he trying to do? Speak up for trans rights ( he has zero rights to do so for an 8 yr old that has no clue what they even are at this time) or fighting to silence SM people who speak their mind in the comment section, very interested to know what in the hell a politician would see in him or what comes out of that goblin hole that would make a difference in ANY country.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a bill passes in the UK, that's for everyone, correct, even the Northern Ireland of the UK?

Reactions: 9
Anna must have a thing for gay men , just look at her husband. I can't imagine those two going at it , his whiny , bitchy voice telling her not to hurt him and her cackling like a witch when he gets his tiny cock out. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Their icks for each other are weird. They seem to really despise one another on the inside. Also Jono is so much more gross in that video than he has been anywhere else.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.