SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright I’m going to say it. The longer beard suits him 😂
Yes it goes perfectly with the rest of his predator face. I'm surprised he doesn't have a moustache , wear Jeff dahmer glasses and drive a white van with "free candy buddy " wrote on the back 😂
duck I despise the prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was Anna on something during that marriage icks video?

She looked really spaced out, her posture was weird, she was giggly (a rarity around the stinky gnome) and just generally not Anal Anna.

Or was it just really poor acting cause we always mention she acts different around Matt and she was trying to replicate it with her gross husband?

Also, happy marriage my ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes it goes perfectly with the rest of his predator face. I'm surprised he doesn't have a moustache , wear Jeff dahmer glasses and drive a white van with "free candy buddy " wrote on the back 😂
duck I despise the prick.
He does have 'Friend' as a private number plate...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Was Anna on something during that marriage icks video?

She looked really spaced out, her posture was weird, she was giggly (a rarity around the stinky gnome) and just generally not Anal Anna.

Or was it just really poor acting cause we always mention she acts different around Matt and she was trying to replicate it with her gross husband?

Also, happy marriage my ass!
Correct me if I'm wrong but anyone who's happily married doesn't regularly avoid their other half at all costs but will spend every waking minute with their bestie and their family?!
They won't do parents evenings/school events together, don't bother making the most of the day and couldn't care less about what's supposedly their date nights.
Always consists of sitting miles apart in the lounge eating some takeaway watching shows and films Anna's not remotely interested in.

If you really wanted date night then schedule a babysitter or ask bestie matt to mind the kids for an hour or two it's really not that difficult but anna doesn't care and js too deep into the wine to notice.

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or did anyone notice some of the comments made in the icks video was a response to some of the things we have said on here, a few things they mentioned sounded familiar that we have raised on here i noticed, like, why they dont go on holidays, Jonathan rewearing the same clothes, her being OCD and the part where J said how beautiful anna is (his words not mine), overreaching with all the sucking up comments about her, when we know he is her biggest troll and all the stuff he admires about her, I believe he made a point of it all so he can prove us wrong. Also, the video was heavily edited in some parts, he sharply cut out the rest of an answer or comment kind of mid sentence or left out the remaining part of the comment, it was censored in some bits, I thought.

J said Anna over feeds the birds, how ironic, but she under feeds her kids, other than the overload of sweets. Its clear, she has issues.

Is Jonathan re-inventing his look, now he's wearing the preppy shirt's, or rather, is morphing into Matt (clothing wise) its so obvious, its all driven by Anna, imo. Lately thats all he has been wearing, in todays video, the addressing the rumours video, even the vlog outro he is wearing a blue shirt, he looks like a knob though and in the outro he acts like a marionette puppet, I mean the way he moves his head and his mechanical hand movements, and the stupid wave at the end, also the mouth movements, his facial expressions when he gives those imbecilic looks, it all looks so staged.

Anna said she would die of boredom if J was OCD like her and likes how J is the opposite. She said she has experienced that in relationships before, plural. What relationships? She has only had one boyfriend before Jonathan, no? Jonathan swiftly pivoted by saying "your already in a relationship with yourself and I love me, I dont want to share that love with anyone else, I'm enough for me". What? How is this fool still on youtube. o_O:rolleyes:What a moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anna never lets Jonathan order himself fish and chips? Isn’t she meant to be an advocate for eating whatever you want, whenever you want now she’s in ED recovery? She’s so controlling.

Reactions: 15
Oh ffs really?😂😂
Yup, he's had it for years. He used to start the vlogs with 'Hello friends', and even had the kids say that to the camera, too. They would end with 'goodbye friends', and again, had the kids end the vlog like that, too. Incredibly cringe, and potentially dangerous to teach the children that strangers are friends, especially since they share so much online people could approach the kids with all kinds of intimate details to convince them that they are actual friends....
And then he got the plates... If you ever needed a warning sign, that's it. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
anna would go into cardiac arrest when she finds out ive worn the same clothes for years, you hardly change size as an adult so i dont see an issue if clothes are still in tip top condition

Reactions: 13
anna would go into cardiac arrest when she finds out ive worn the same clothes for years, you hardly change size as an adult so i dont see an issue if clothes are still in tip top condition
I think Anna was meaning that he doesn’t wash his clothes after one wear if you’re referring to the “ick” video. She said as soon as something touches your skin it needs to be washed.
Which I don’t believe in. Jono said he often rows in the morning in yesterdays clothes, has a shower, puts on new clothes after lunch and then wears that same outfit tomorrow morning to row in until a shower again. I think that’s fine, if he’s not been out in the garden, exercising or the clothes are visibly dirty and smell, then there’s no issue wearing a top twice. Jono said he hides them so Anna doesn’t take them and wash them.
The only things I wash after one wear always are the obvious underwear and socks. Otherwise a clean shirt is a clean shirt, I’m not putting it in the wash when I wore it for 4 hours just around the house.
Washing clothes like that is really bad for them and especially with how much product she uses. She needs help for her ocd, it’s crazy.

Reactions: 23
I agree with hillygreentree, you don't have to wash your clothes if they aren't dirty or sweaty. That's why she has so much laundry, everything gets thrown in the laundry even the kid's night clothes that she lays out every night. I wear my night clothes for a couple of days in a row. They pretend to be so environmentally friendly, but washing items that aren't dirty is a huge waste of water.

Reactions: 25
I agree with hillygreentree, you don't have to wash your clothes if they aren't dirty or sweaty. That's why she has so much laundry, everything gets thrown in the laundry even the kid's night clothes that she lays out every night. I wear my night clothes for a couple of days in a row. They pretend to be so environmentally friendly, but washing items that aren't dirty is a huge waste of water.
Not to mention electricity.

Reactions: 11
My former friend mum was like Anna clothes changed everyday. Had to be washed. I stayed other for a sleepover and wore the same clothes from the day before. She judge me for it saying its gross. The thing is I only had a mum & we didn't have enough money. So we wore clothes for a number of days except underwear and socks changed everyday..to this day even with more money now we Still do this. Cause if not dirty or smelly it stays on extra day. Water bill is higher now. Plus why can't she hang out clothes on a airer in summer time. Even spring time it's so much better than using tumble. Also it was super cringe when Anna was do the numbers on her hand.
She doesn't love him anymore. She won't divorce him cause then she has to bring the kids up herself. But their can all stay in that house if stay J can make his office upstairs a bedroom. Any clue what's up their now. I don't watch. Just the video started to play when I looked what the video was called.
Plus correct me if I'm wrong which I think I am.. aren't the sacconejoly the only UK family that bought a house thats other 1million pounds. Its like J wanted to show off that he could afford it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.