SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's annas problem.. she said she did therapy but refused to talk about anything that she deemed unrelated to the eating issue :rolleyes: and i don't think j caused her disordered eating (all 3 saccone sisters seem to have body issues/ 2 appear to have issues around food, so my thoughts would be their childhood) but he definitely doesn't help with it!
He may not have been the root cause, but she's been with him since she was 19, and has made it worse for sure. He is her biggest troll, obsessed with her appearance, yet will always post unflattering thumbnails etc. And who could forget the comment about whether newborn Andrea and Anna would be able to cross the bridge or if they would be too heavy?
Or that she said in a sit-down chat that she was so worried to tell him about a relapse and he said 'I always know, but I just let it run its course',without offering support or help.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He may not have been the root cause, but she's been with him since she was 19, and has made it worse for sure. He is her biggest troll, obsessed with her appearance, yet will always post unflattering thumbnails etc. And who could forget the comment about whether newborn Andrea and Anna would be able to cross the bridge or if they would be too heavy?
Or that she said in a sit-down chat that she was so worried to tell him about a relapse and he said 'I always know, but I just let it run its course',without offering support or help.
yeah, i did say he doesn't help.. and the constant pregnancy clickbait titles like "her clothes don't fit" :confused: i really don't see why they're together, they don't seem to care about each other at all! just for the money i guess

Reactions: 14
They are both inflicting their trauma on their son!
If he didn’t feed their twisted narrative he would be ignored!

The absolute cheek of that short, stumpy repellent troll criticizing anyone's appearance, especially his substantially more attractive and younger wife. (before Anna started messing with her face and wearing a ton of facial concrete every day, she was quite fine featured and pretty)

I find him grotesque with not one redeeming feature. Physically or intellectually 🤮

Reactions: 20
that's annas problem.. she said she did therapy but refused to talk about anything that she deemed unrelated to the eating issue :rolleyes: and i don't think j caused her disordered eating (all 3 saccone sisters seem to have body issues or issues with food, so my thoughts would be their childhood) but he definitely doesn't help with it!
Often people with dysfunction go out to find someone who matches with their dysfunction. It’s kind of a subconscious trick the mind plays- like the mind wants her to work through the dysfunction by seeking someone who matches the cause of it, but instead people get “trauma-bonded”. So basically if her dad was a bit sexist, and valued women for their looks- her subconscious mind wants to continue the struggle in order to finish it, like rise above. But sadly- most people just develop a codependency to the toxic partner (Joan) who mirrors their dysfunctional upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I started a short term therapy program to try and identify what the core problem was and realised 2 sessions in I needed something more long term as like it or not it they ask the questions for a reason. I have taken a break until my change in meds takes effect. Yes it is tough going but it is worth it in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He has a huge TV in his office that shows all the cameras all over the house.
He said when he installed them that it was 'because we have so many people going in and out of the house', at the time they had a nanny, 2 PEs, a cleaner, dogwalker, Gleam would come round a lot, as would the hair dresser etc. He clearly wanted to spy on them all....
Now, he's just watching his family at all times. It's beyond creepy.
Its vile. The family I work for live in a huge mansion with antiques and have multiple members of house staff / workmen coming in and out and they still don't have cameras in every room 🙄

Reactions: 16
Its vile. The family I work for live in a huge mansion with antiques and have multiple members of house staff / workmen coming in and out and they still don't have cameras in every room 🙄
Probably because the dad of the house isn't a perv.

• Haha
Its pretty obvious neither of them want to spend any proper time with the kids so the cameras are likely his way of watching them without actually being with them.
That and he's a creep.

Take anna for example filming the kids in the garden though the upstairs window again no sign of any adult with them.
Andrea was balancing on the edge of the trampoline outside the net whilst the mower/tractor was precariously left next to the pool that has nothing besides a thin cover across it.
What was stopping them from using it as a step up to the pool?!

Reactions: 22
The absolute cheek of that short, stumpy repellent troll criticizing anyone's appearance, especially his substantially more attractive and younger wife. (before Anna started messing with her face and wearing a ton of facial concrete every day, she was quite fine featured and pretty)

I find him grotesque with not one redeeming feature. Physically or intellectually 🤮
I remember when she was working out even more than now and she had lost weight , I think it was when he was buying her outfits or something, it might actually have been that hideous pink barbie Outfit she works out in….but she tried it on saying something about it being too small and he was like “something to work towards” instead of saying she looked good or they could order a different size. She looked disappointed as hell when he said it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Jonathan’s very insecure he’s always known he’s punching with Anna looks wise she’s out of his league but he knew how insecure she’s always been about her weight with her eating disorder so he used that to his advantage so instead of lifting her mood up with compliments to make her feel good about her appearance, he did the opposite of putting her down with insults here and there making her more insecure because he knew if she developed a lot of confidence there was a chance she would realise she could get someone better looking.

Eating disorders are a mental illness that sadly are very hard to get control over. Anna has said as soon she started to hit puberty was when she remembers the issues with her body and food began but obviously it got worse as time went by so then by the time she met Jonathan I think it also made it worse cause maybe she put pressure on herself to look a certain way but also he’s very rude and blunt he has said things about her appearance that nobody who genuinely cares about someone would ever think to say. Like others have mentioned he has made rude comments about her weight , about her needing to lose weight to fit into a smaller clothing size and just after she had a baby making fun of her baby weight. There was also tweets of Anna’s from a long time ago I remember someone posting it on here Anna had said Jonathan loves skinny girls and she sounded sad , pressured and bothered by this in her tweets.

I feel like they’re just together to exploit the kids like they’re a business and get along as friends rather than being in love. Sometimes she acts like the thought of him touching her is the last thing she would ever want but if you’re relationship is as great as they try make it out to be then wouldn’t you be attracted to your partner?

Don’t get me wrong Anna has a nasty streak too there’s been many times over the years she’s been horrible to him with how she speaks to him and treats him so when it comes down to it how can that be a happy relationship when you’re always throwing digs at each other. Anna is more attracted to Matt it’s clear as day and seems to prefer spending alone time with him than with Jonathan and if Jonathan wasn’t so creepy and a child exploiter then I would have some sympathy for him cause it’s clear he was bothered by the fact she spends more time with Matt but I struggle to have sympathy for Anna and Jonathan when they use their kids to make money,the kids don’t get the privacy they deserve ,poor A1 has a lot to mental and physical issues that seem to be getting worse yet she gets ignored and E2 could end up with a lot of mental health problems too if this trans situation isn’t genuine and ends badly.

We have seen Anna visibly recoil from Jonathan's touch.
I remember a scene when they were on the Cuba cruise, and they were walking back from having had dinner. Jonathan tried to put his arm around her shoulder and she moved away from him. It was so obvious she did not want him to touch her.
That and the 'date nights' on the sofa where they sit a mile apart etc. And it's not just a 'we don't do that on camera' thing, especially when we now see her physically close to Matt all the time. No, Jonathan, she's just not that into you.

• Heart
Just catching up with Anna's stories first off why is anna not bothering with parents evening jonathan is doing them whilst she's busy running a bath??. I would have thought if possible both parents would want to be involved be organised and get a babysitter.

Anna's blatantly on the beg for a new dressing gown in a darker colour even though hers is fine just dirty. No one makes her wear it to apply make up.

The fish looked disgusting fried hours before.

She found 3 kitchen rolls in the bathroom upstairs after they were lost for ages really shouldn't laugh at the kids for that probably thought they were being helpful.

Who needs to bake mac and cheese hours before, reheated congealed pasta I'm sure that will or did go down a treat!
But neither a nor j were planning on eating it anyway pretend date night 🙄

She said jonathan could never eat it because of the amount of milk what about the cheese would that not be an issue for him too( if it were true)
I am lactose intolerant but i can have cheese so it is possible but i do not trust a thing these people say (also sorry if someone else commented this already im catching up on the thread so i am very behind)

Reactions: 5
I am lactose intolerant but i can have cheese so it is possible but i do not trust a thing these people say (also sorry if someone else commented this already im catching up on the thread so i am very behind)
Jonathan is not lactose intolerant. He was tested when they still lived in the rental, at a time when Alfie Deyes (Zoella's partner) was having lots of allergy tests. Jonathan tried to jump on that bandwagon, but then shared the results with us ( of course) and said he was not lactose intolerant.f
However, Anna still freaks out when she's used cheese in a dish, or will say something like 'I can't make this, because Jonathan can't have cheese', so it's no wonder people who did not watch them back then, or do not remember, will get confused about their statements.
Mr Attention seeker even started ordering pizza without cheese. LOL

Reactions: 10
Jonathan is not lactose intolerant. He was tested when they still lived in the rental, at a time when Alfie Deyes (Zoella's partner) was having lots of allergy tests. Jonathan tried to jump on that bandwagon, but then shared the results with us ( of course) and said he was not lactose intolerant.f
However, Anna still freaks out when she's used cheese in a dish, or will say something like 'I can't make this, because Jonathan can't have cheese', so it's no wonder people who did not watch them back then, or do not remember, will get confused about their statements.
Mr Attention seeker even started ordering pizza without cheese. LOL
He used to put giant chunks of cheese on his morning bagel then toast it. Dude knows he can safely eat dairy products now, it might be Anna's eating disorder leaving her in the past thinking Jono can't eat it? (Her orthorexia element)

Reactions: 8
For some reason 2 of matts videos came up on my fyp on TikTok. They’re AWFUL. Have barely any views or comments. I think the most was 10, and one of those was Anna. I think he thought the cringy joint videos would instantly get him followers and “fans”. Matt, not many people like Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For some reason 2 of matts videos came up on my fyp on TikTok. They’re AWFUL. Have barely any views or comments. I think the most was 10, and one of those was Anna. I think he thought the cringy joint videos would instantly get him followers and “fans”. Matt, not many people like Anna.
I’m sure all of the views are from Anna the Emily’s and Jonathan. Matt seems like a really fake vain as hell person. Stuck in teenage mean girl mindset just like Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.