SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason 2 of matts videos came up on my fyp on TikTok. They’re AWFUL. Have barely any views or comments. I think the most was 10, and one of those was Anna. I think he thought the cringy joint videos would instantly get him followers and “fans”. Matt, not many people like Anna.
Is it not fascinating to know he turned up to school 45 mins too early. I mean who gives a tit?!! 😂😂
I can't really concentrate too much though as I'm still mesmerised by those lip fillers!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is it not fascinating to know he turned up to school 45 mins too early. I mean who gives a tit?!! 😂😂
I can't really concentrate too much though as I'm still mesmerised by those lip fillers!!
Ugh I hate how he also has that whole ~FML someone FORCED me to have kids and I hate them~ attitude. With Anna that’s at least partially true 🙈.
I mean, I get that parents get tired of their kids sometimes and it’s a hard job but the constant whining about them.. it’s not like the gay dudes acidentally got pregnant huh. And both of them have nothing else to do so man the duck up and be a little more grateful maybe. JFC.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The recent video proves how much of an emotional abusive couple they are, 99% of the “hate” is just people expressing their concerns for E2’s safety.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna had a whole segment about how she “organises” her laundry basket… holy bleeping tit, A+ content, not!
They’re gonna have no viewers if they keep this crap up. I don’t believe one minute Anal’s crap on the laundry basket sides being her, Emilia than Alessia and then the other side being Jono, E2 and Andrea. She says it’s because of the sides of the house the wardrobes are on and not a gender thing - well Anal, you’re so obsessed with gender and can not change ways so the laundry basket was 100% about gender and you’ve just got yourself a new story to justify it now.
Like why even bring it up? She’s so out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna had a whole segment about how she “organises” her laundry basket… holy bleeping tit, A+ content, not!
They’re gonna have no viewers if they keep this crap up. I don’t believe one minute Anal’s crap on the laundry basket sides being her, Emilia than Alessia and then the other side being Jono, E2 and Andrea. She says it’s because of the sides of the house the wardrobes are on and not a gender thing - well Anal, you’re so obsessed with gender and can not change ways so the laundry basket was 100% about gender and you’ve just got yourself a new story to justify it now.
Like why even bring it up? She’s so out of touch.
Wow, who has time to 'organise' a laundry basket.
Also, by her saying 'it is not a gender thing' is she admitting E2 isn't trans? Because how could it being about gender even cross her mind otherwise?

Reactions: 13
that emily will become their personal lawyer for when they are accused of the unthinkable someone give this person a slap into reality

that emily will become their personal lawyer for when they are accused of the unthinkable someone give this person a slap into reality
update they are currently fighting jonathan’s battles for him, he’s clearly paying that minion, im scared of their mental state why spend so much time defending a random stranger who only cares about you cause you are dumb enough to give them money and support them

Reactions: 10
I have so much too say with what's happened whilst I being gone. But right now it's too much to rant I hope it's okay. I'm sorry I'm calling Eduardo, by his birthday name and he/him cause generally that's what he is, not all children know what they are till teen years, most go along with what the parents say due to punishment.
The whole Edie is a joke to the fact Anna wasn't at the naming party. E2 thinks this is okay. But with the questions their is something 100% not right. This is all for views since Emma Willis posted her child..E2 just enjoyed being like E1. That now think he is to get attention. It's all about getting attention.
On Anna's Instagram about A2 with the box J saying who's badge is it and all. My friends 2 year old little girl would know straight away which makes me think he didn't know straight away.
I feel Matt is an undercover person right now. Cause didn't he send hate to her at one point. Why did he all of a sudden come to her. But her smile around him is more relaxed 🤔
A1 need attention at home. She needing a hug. Extra care.
E1 needs her own room. And needs to take care of herself without J helping.
Also dislike her hair with the strand of her she needs a small fringe.

Reactions: 17
Was thinking he got tired of the trans story line and his little puppet, and with the tide of blind ‚support‘ regarding children slightly turning, thought he’d might get the de-transitioning storyline ready to revive the channel and keep up with the trends.
However, with the recent uploads, looks like he’s not ready to leave E2 alone it seems :(

Reactions: 6
I feel Matt is an undercover person right now. Cause didn't he send hate to her at one point. Why did he all of a sudden come to her. But her smile around him is more relaxed 🤔
he’s been sent to get all the goss by the other parents at their school, he definitely feeds back information about anna and jonathan, he’s the yummy mummies gay bestie not anna’s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he’s been sent to get all the goss by the other parents at their school, he definitely feeds back information about anna and jonathan, he’s the yummy mummies gay bestie not anna’s
I swear to god I would love one of the yummy mummys to drop in on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Jonathon likes them small" :sick: just confirms to me how creepy that hobbit is and how much he probably exacerbated Anna's issues!
I mean if these tweets are real.... then this is serious abuse. Anna was in a toxic abusive relationship in her younger years and whilst most people are eventually able to leave the relationship whether it's with outside help or on their own, Anna has somehow stayed with Jonathan which god knows how detrimental its' been for her!

I mean if these tweets are real.... then this is serious abuse. Anna was in a toxic abusive relationship in her younger years and whilst most people are eventually able to leave the relationship whether it's with outside help or on their own, Anna has somehow stayed with Jonathan which god knows how detrimental its' been for her!
yeah they are real.. she's just as toxic though- as mentioned in those tweets she kicked him so hard he cried and she's also talked about how she threw a chair at him and took photos of her leaving broken glass for him to stand on and then laughed at him when he was picking it out of his feet.. they're just as bad as each other really 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anna commented “it’s because you’re such a good dad”. Nothing about that makes sense. Why does him turning up to school so early make him a good dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it, so people are transphobic because they point out how ridiculous it is to say "Edie is a girl".

I started watching after the trans stuff, have they ever talked about how far Edie wants to go with this? Potential surgery in the future?

Reactions: 6
They are really going after the clickbait content at the moment. Money must be really tight!!
---
Meanwhile love or dislike her Zoella proves you can post completely non controversial content and get more views for one vlog than the SJs get in 3 months worth of posting every day 😂😂 it hurts Jono doesn't it?? 😜

Screenshot_20230222_053851_com.google.android.youtube_edit_24084359641116.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love it, so people are transphobic because they point out how ridiculous it is to say "Edie is a girl".

I started watching after the trans stuff, have they ever talked about how far Edie wants to go with this? Potential surgery in the future?
I don't think E2 knows about surgery yet...
Which makes it even more suspect, as I have heard many trans people say that when they were younger they would express wanting to 'cut it off'. Never heard E2 mention this, nor the parents..
But maybe I have given them an idea now...

Reactions: 12

No, I don't think they've talked about anything along those lines besides jonathans creepy replies to questions about future plans with things like stay tuned and wait and see.

They already treat E2 the same as Emilia and alessia even in chats about periods and changes the girls with go through acting as though he will be the same knowing that's not physically possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.