SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you think Matt will start pimping his kids out for views too?
Gosh, I really hope not. Surely to God he can see the damage that has been done to his besties kids. 😱

He did, however allow them to be filmed on he day they attended the pumpkin patch and Anna has started speaking about them regarding her shameless plug for freebies.:rolleyes: so seems like he might not be adverse to showing them.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear Lawd can you imagine the Anal and Marc Ruffalo aka Matt Q&A? Anal is acting like a teenager in love and not even in love with her Husband 

Reactions: 13
they so desperately want to be zoe and mark 😂. it wont work in pretty sure z&m had been friends for YEARS prior to M being shown on Z’s videos. Also Z&M are young people don’t wanna see a middle aged friend duo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
they so desperately want to be zoe and mark 😂. it wont work in pretty sure z&m had been friends for YEARS prior to M being shown on Z’s videos. Also Z&M are young people don’t wanna see a middle aged friend duo 😂
I admit I had to Google it but she is only 3 years younger than Anna. That’s what you get when you don’t destroy your face with fillers and botox and (probably) have a positive outlook on life 🙊. Not having 4 kids you don’t want and 6 dogs you don’t care about and a baboon for a husband probably helps too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I admit I had to Google it but she is only 3 years younger than Anna. That’s what you get when you don’t destroy your face with fillers and botox and (probably) have a positive outlook on life 🙊. Not having 4 kids you don’t want and 6 dogs you don’t care about and a baboon for a husband probably helps too.
She has already destroyed her pretty face at 35. By nature she has a lovely fine featured face and quite a strong nose which doesn't detract from her original attractiveness, it fact it added to her features.

Now with the unnecessary procedures it has made her face, wide, lumpy and accentuates her wide nose. What a silly woman.

I shudder to think what route she will take in her misguided attempt to appear young. She need to

🛑 now.

• Heart
You're so quirky and grandma like Anna. Deciding to print out the questions for the Q+A with Matt, 8 questions to an A4 piece of paper just about killing the printer because of all the ink when you could have just used another phone to look at the questions, or film on a different phone (even Jono thought she was stupid to do it).
BUT THEN someone asked what their icks are, so Anna wrote them down on the back of a page of questions in sharpie, and now she can't read the questions on that page.
So quirky...........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You're so quirky and grandma like Anna. Deciding to print out the questions for the Q+A with Matt, 8 questions to an A4 piece of paper just about killing the printer because of all the ink when you could have just used another phone to look at the questions, or film on a different phone (even Jono thought she was stupid to do it).
BUT THEN someone asked what their icks are, so Anna wrote them down on the back of a page of questions in sharpie, and now she can't read the questions on that page.
So quirky...........
She really is thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Matt is thirsty for attention, huh? I would have thought it was okay that he made a public account until it was pointed out that he follows Zoe’s gay friend, out of 5 accounts he publicly follows.

Honestly, it is looking like he considers himself the token gay the way Anna does, so he truly is signing up to be used hoping to get some bones/scraps.

And in my opinion, he’s cringey because he calls Anna “witch” even when it’s not just ribbing during banter.

When she opened some of her presents he got her, I remember the only thing I could make out between mumbles was an oddly socially awkward, “witch” that didn’t make sense at that moment.
Anna’s perfect version of a gay bff is like the one that’s stereotypical gay bff in movies like this….

although Matt seems to be playing the role for some reason. I just can’t imagine being a weird character all the time seems exhausting! I can’t imagine having someone call me Barbie and other bullshit things when in my 40s.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So now the kids will have their own snack bags that she will need to keep up with. She will end up sticking them all in the giant snack bag, so what is the difference? The kids will lose or throw them down in the car where they will end up, under the seats. She needs to just stick with the bigger bag her kids don't want to help at all so it's just going to be an issue with them.
When she posted that Andy doesn't want to help and throws out that he's a baby, I thought it was telling that she must do this in every aspect of his life, which could be the reason he's still in a pull-up. The older kids were also calling him out as he seems to get away with things by using that phrase and just not doing it. She needs to stop that behavior and quickly. A four-year-old with an attitude is more quickly fixed than a teenager or preteen with an attitude.

Reactions: 15
Vlogs are so boring, does anyone know the paul roberts guy drama? Why are they apologizing for upsetting them? What happened?

Reactions: 3
Vlogs are so boring, does anyone know the paul roberts guy drama? Why are they apologizing for upsetting them? What happened?
all i've seen about the paul roberts account is on here, but it seems that they spam the comments of every video with love for the sj's to the point that even some of the minions think its creepy.. i think at one point they were responsible for about half the comments on a single video 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
all i've seen about the paul roberts account is on here, but it seems that they spam the comments of every video with love for the sj's to the point that even some of the minions think its creepy.. i think at one point they were responsible for about half the comments on a single video 🤷‍♀️
Yet Jono, who is trigger happy to ban anyone that doesn't agree with him, leaves copious posts from this weirdo.
Very, very weird and strange.

Anna showed the family calendar on the vlog, looks like J has a “meeting in parliament” on Thursday! I wonder what that’s about…🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yet Jono, who is trigger happy to ban anyone that doesn't agree with him, leaves copious posts from this weirdo.
Very, very weird and strange.
I wouldn’t put it past jonny to be behind the Paul roberts account. He’ll have set up the account as Giselle 🤭

Reactions: 15
So much f*cking cringe with Anal & Matt. Ew.

Also you’re telling me she puts everything into her phone calendar then spends hours color coding things onto a physical calendar and still manages to forget just about everything!
But she never forgets her fanny wax or poorly executed manicures!

Is col-lume how you pronounce column over there or is she just being a daft idiot?

Reactions: 23
I can't watch Anna anymore. Her rabbiting on nonsense and laughing at nothing. She reminds me of Fr Bartie on Fr Ted when he was just laughing historically at nothing and couldn't string a sentence together, only difference is he was funny. Maybe Anna and Matt are secret stoners and they go for a fat one before going on their dates while Joan the gnome is sat perspiring and heavy breathing in his masturbation hut.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.