SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Eudardo didn't like Rugby, seems Edie does. :rolleyes:
Yeah I remember Jonathan basically scaring him that if he was in rugby he’d get hurt 24/7.

---

In the early days, it started from Anna talking about Matt and not showing his face to then showing very brief snippets of him on the vlog and her IG stories to then full on appearances in their vlogs, going out to cafes and shops, now its ramped up to, what is likely, going to be doing Tik Toks together, Matt setting up a public instagram and Anna & Matt doing a Q & A for an upcoming video. It was only a matter of time... 🙄 tell me that wasn't in the cards, so he has decided to be part of their tit show, what a fool! If he is stupid enough, well then.....joke's on him, i say.
Matt seems like an absolute twit, seems like one of those people that talk tit about everyone behind their backs. Who wants to know anything about this guy? Maybe ask “hey what have you said in every vlog you e ever been in because no one can hear you?”

eduardo documenting food instead of homework is funny? ok

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Yeah I remember Jonathan basically scaring him that if he was in rugby he’d get hurt 24/7.

---

Matt seems like an absolute twit, seems like one of those people that talk tit about everyone behind their backs. Who wants to know anything about this guy? Maybe ask “hey what have you said in every vlog you e ever been in because no one can hear you?”

eduardo documenting food instead of homework is funny? ok
It's not funny in the slightest infact I'd be concerned that he's writing about what they've eaten and what appointments are booked instead of homework but anna wouldn't think like that 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ohh shoot I rarely look at the comments, completely missed it 😂 is she still close to the other one as well?
Seems to be. I checked Twitter and they bought each other Christmas presents last month. They’re both definitely still about, in comments sections on You Tube & Instagram, but their friendship seems to be more private than it used to be.

Reactions: 6
So the kids got parts in their first stage show. Jotato acting like they've hit the West End. My experience of these kinds of places is everyone gets a part and it's not a big full length production, but excerpts more like a showcase.
Loved him saying to Edie imagine if you get Matilda 😂😂 he must have been gutted!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the kids got parts in their first stage show. Jotato acting like they've hit the West End. My experience of these kinds of places is everyone gets a part and it's not a big full length production, but excerpts more like a showcase.
Loved him saying to Edie imagine if you get Matilda 😂😂 he must have been gutted!
Emilia and Edie’s singing and acting skills are as good as Jonathan’s breakdancing skills. maybe they will get better but I’d be embarrassed as hell if that was online forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, Emilia got on my last nerve. Coming across as quite the pretentious madam, anyone would think she got the main role. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
one is still commenting regularly, the other changed her username i think? so she might still be posting just not under the name emily rose?
Didn’t one of them move to surrey? You think she was disappointed when she wasn’t hired as the nanny? Lol imagine your dream man being Jonathan……yiiiiiikes! I think it was the same one that bought Anna’s sisters jumper and wore it 24/7. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 12
Imo, Anna is wanting to emulate the whole Zoe & Mark relationship thing with Matt. J & A will use anyone to draw in views, but the chemistry between Anna & Matt is, well, there is none. When they are together in the vlog it looks all so staged and contrived and even just the way Anna laugh’s when they are together is freakish and should be illegal, lol, that annoying af deep cackle is woeful, that alone would put anyone off. That partnership is doomed, she is using him just as much as he is using her to ultimately get traction to stir up brand sponsorships and whatever other gifted items he can get and J & A's reason is for views and whatever else they can get from it, she wants to mirror a relationship like Zoe & Mark, which doesn’t even come close.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
the older emily constantly comments on stuff, the other emily ive not seen her comment or interact with the SJs for ages maybe shes finally waking up but doesn’t want to let go of a friendship they support bad people but that friendship does look genuine to me, i wouldn’t want to lose someone like that especially if im really close to them

Reactions: 4
I also think Matt is a complete twit, must be one of the few men around who make Jonno look deep and interesting. Shallow, vapid idiot.

The rugby thing is why these gender stereotypes are so so damaging. Girls can play rugby FGS! But no, in Jonno's mind girls do THIS and boys do THAT, woe betide you show a bit of personality and individuality, kids, or Daddy Dearest will shove you into the other box and change your name and make you wear pink and skirts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So it finally happened, what we all saw from the outset. Matt hasn’t been able to shake the allure of shiny free gifted tit and has sold himself to the influencer devil! 🙄
It will be a good opportunity to see how many of Anal’s 1.3 million followers are actually active. Currently only an abysmal 1.2k, oops looks like I have a better engagement rate than both of them with my 50 followers and three posts in the last year!
Hi companies, I’m ready to receive 😂

Also was Jonathan that giddy that he really thought E2 was going to get Matilda? The kid hasn’t been enrolled for a month, they were never going to get the lead role!
Not to mention the talent is kinda lacking atm, flinging around open mouthed talking like a drag queen isn’t really what the talent scouts are looking for, sorry to burst your bubble Jonny but you’ve created a monster, and not in a good way!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait, Matt is now a social media influencer? I thought he was a private man. The impact of Anna is already showing, how long until he cries trolls too? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay I am not at all familiar with Zoe or her content, but is this the Mark that you’re talking about that is her best friend? Because it’s one of the only 4 (okay prob 5 but Anna blocked me 💜) accounts that Matt actually follows on his public Instagram.
Tell me there’s a plan behind your ‘friendship’ and online presence without telling me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Okay I am not at all familiar with Zoe or her content, but is this the Mark that you’re talking about that is her best friend? Because it’s one of the only 4 (okay prob 5 but Anna blocked me 💜) accounts that Matt actually follows on his public Instagram.
Tell me there’s a plan behind your ‘friendship’ and online presence without telling me.
Yes, that’s the right Mark.

Reactions: 8
In the vlog today, Anna asked Andrea to clear his breakfast bowl and said "your a big boy now", cause he was moaning saying he didn't want to clear his bowl. So which is it Anna, is he a big boy or a 4 year old child you still call a baby and treat like a baby that you still make wear a bib. And then she complained saying "Dre Dre uses this little routine with me saying I'm your baby". Who's fault is that! She is so infuriating, that little boy must be so confused, one minute he is babied the next he is a big boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Matt is thirsty for attention, huh? I would have thought it was okay that he made a public account until it was pointed out that he follows Zoe’s gay friend, out of 5 accounts he publicly follows.

Honestly, it is looking like he considers himself the token gay the way Anna does, so he truly is signing up to be used hoping to get some bones/scraps.

And in my opinion, he’s cringey because he calls Anna “witch” even when it’s not just ribbing during banter.

When she opened some of her presents he got her, I remember the only thing I could make out between mumbles was an oddly socially awkward, “witch” that didn’t make sense at that moment.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.