SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Matt and his amazing personality and swollen upper lip are now an Influncer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jonthans latest tktok...words fail me. I'm actually in shock 😱

He has now officially crossed the lines of decency. :mad:

Reactions: 7
Her dog gets lost outside when he goes by himself. Why doesn’t she take him out on a leash and help him? He’s older now maybe his bladder isn’t as strong as it was, why not take him out more often rather than witch about him pissing in the kitchen he’s trapped in? She spends hours trying to film a useless tik Tok but doesn’t take care of her old dog at home, she’s disgusting. And did she say she was making dinner at 10 30 am!? Notice the piss covered paper towels on the floor while she’s making the cake 🤮 I don’t even know what Icks mean or why anyone cares I’m sure it’s airhead useless tit.
---

Why does Jonathan have Eduardo dressing like Jodie foster in taxi driver in his latest Tik toks? 🤮 is it not cold outside? Why does no one have a problem with this? People commenting they look cute? 🤮 no!
If her dog is getting lost in the garden then I’m really sorry but it’s time to be kind and let go. Say goodbye and let him go in a dignified manner. It’s beyond cruel to let him suffer like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If her dog is getting lost in the garden then I’m really sorry but it’s time to be kind and let go. Say goodbye and let him go in a dignified manner. It’s beyond cruel to let him suffer like this.
He’s only suffering because Anna is a selfish twit though. But I guess it would be better to be dead than have Anna as an owner. She would let her own mother wander lost in the backyard if she had to take care of her and she got dementia.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s only suffering because Anna is a selfish twit though. But I guess it would be better to be dead than have Anna as an owner. She would let her own mother wander lost in the backyard if she had to take care of her and she got dementia.
Yeah, he’s at that age and with those symptoms that they should be consulting a vet and making those plans. The worst part of all this will be that J and A will make this ‘content’. They probably need to build up enough footage of the poor dog declining so that Jonathan can then voice over some pathetic attempt at empathy and try to bring some cash in.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What has he done now?
Similated how it would look inside the car if they suffered an RTA. ( Edie, Emilia and himself act as if they had an accident) and wonder if the radio would still play :cry:

It's so unpleasant that I feel it should be removed.

• Wow
Similated how it would look inside the car if they suffered an RTA. ( Edie, Emilia and himself act as if they had an accident) and wonder if the radio would still play :cry:

Thats disgusting even for Jonathan! Why would you even put the thought of that happening into those innocent kids minds
To make a tiktok about it is mental hopefully it gets taken down!

Just to add the amount of times anna takes her eyes off the road to vlog would mean there is a very real possibility of it happening.

Whether the radio would still play is irrelevant.

Reactions: 16

Agree, I know it's a new trend but not one kids should participate in.
No doubt he would try and pass it off as "they were begging him to do it"
Random but does he still have that "celeb dad of the year" thing in his bios?? Fairly certain he would have been stripped of that award by now

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So for Anna’s week the only thing on her calendar was dog walker arrival and house cleaner arrival. And she probably put Ocado (as in click the cart and buy) shop.

That is quite a week.

• Haha
Jonthans latest tktok...words fail me. I'm actually in shock 😱

He has now officially crossed the lines of decency. :mad:
Couldn't agree more. Actually so disgusting, and I can't believe anyone would think that was funny. Especially not a parent regarding their children. Jesus Christ.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Great screenshot I know 😂😂
OK but from that video, something about Matt makes me think of the wish version of Niall Horan and Nick Grimshaw combined.
Their friendship seems too ott, like they are trying too hard.
I got the ick when Anna had her dressing gown all up on that cake when she was putting the camera down.
Also Anna says too much whilst also saying nothing, like is the cake meant to be FOR the cleaning lady or has she just made it GF so cleaning lady can also have a slice? I'm just confused because at the end Anna was like "I'll let you know how the cake tastes tomorrow because I'm having that"

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Great screenshot I know 😂😂
OK but from that video, something about Matt makes me think of the wish version of Niall Horan and Nick Grimshaw combined.
Their friendship seems too ott, like they are trying too hard.
I got the ick when Anna had her dressing gown all up on that cake when she was putting the camera down.
Also Anna says too much whilst also saying nothing, like is the cake meant to be FOR the cleaning lady or has she just made it GF so cleaning lady can also have a slice? I'm just confused because at the end Anna was like "I'll let you know how the cake tastes tomorrow because I'm having that"
I must have missed the part where those two are funny, he barely gets a word in over Anna's constant cackling every 2 seconds.
She does it even when nothing is funny the simplest sentence is absolutely hilarious and the childish giggling kicks in.

Also she's known him for all of 5 minutes where as zoe and Mark have been friends for years.

Reactions: 21
If the lady has celiac most of them need to make sure that none of the pans, utensils, etc.. touch gluten or they have an attack. It's always best to buy their food instead of making it for them when you know they have an allergy.
Y'all that house must smell like dog piss, I would die if my dog kept peeing all over the floor because he was too old and couldn't see. The poor thing needs some dignity and it's time for him to visit the big dog in the sky.

• Sad
They always come up on my tiktok but I don’t follow the treads or them much, however, am I dreaming this, or did he post a tiktok yesterday (I saw it yesterday anyway, or in a dream I did) where he took Emilia out of school for the day because she wasn’t feeling it?? Can you do that as a parent?

Reactions: 4
They always come up on my tiktok but I don’t follow the treads or them much, however, am I dreaming this, or did he post a tiktok yesterday (I saw it yesterday anyway, or in a dream I did) where he took Emilia out of school for the day because she wasn’t feeling it?? Can you do that as a parent?
It happened, they even vlogged about it.
I mean, if Emelia has been struggling with mental health problems then it would be OK to let her have a mental health day and offer her support.
But they advertised to however many people watch their videos that they allowed her to stay off school and get rewarded with a shopping trip, not the smartest thing to do 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That did happen, was a YouTube video

Reactions: 6
Agree, I know it's a new trend but not one kids should participate in.
No doubt he would try and pass it off as "they were begging him to do it"
Random but does he still have that "celeb dad of the year" thing in his bios?? Fairly certain he would have been stripped of that award by now
Yeah, as with everything J touches nothing is an original thought and it’s a current trend. That said, not every trend needs to be followed and he as the adult should be setting the example to his kids as to why some of these are inappropriate. Pigs will probably fly first before that happens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.