SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all very 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
What’s he doing with his lips, I can't figure out if he is pouting or pursing his lips. It looks so stupid.
I can imagine what his instagram page will be filled with endless pouting and endless eyefucking selfies, real deep stuff you know.
Between him and Anna its dumb and dumber.

I’m still getting over the way Anna pronounces column as ‘cauliyume’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still getting over the way Anna pronounces column as ‘cauliyume’.
This is one thing that no matter how much I hear it, I will never believe that's what she's said. She's definitely said column properly before, I'm sure of it.

Also I wonder who K is (the handwriting is different to Anna's and they were there Monday to Friday last week, not coming this week yet). Cleaner?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Anna showed the family calendar on the vlog, looks like J has a “meeting in parliament” on Thursday! I wonder what that’s about…🙄
I think we all have ideas about what it could be about, although let's be honest jonathan causes most problems so whatever he's trying to do won't work more so when they can see what hes done and how that's made the views and support plummet.

Reactions: 10
Anna showed the family calendar on the vlog, looks like J has a “meeting in parliament” on Thursday! I wonder what that’s about…🙄
I don't think it is that exciting, I have been on the government's website, and the only business Jonathan would be interested in is listening the briefing on LGBT history, unless he is interested in Devolution in Wales - 25 years on?
Screenshot_20230131_090117_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 9
paul roberts is very obvious jonathan, they are most likely trying to build up that they have a stalker for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
paul roberts is very obvious jonathan, they are most likely trying to build up that they have a stalker for views.
they tried that about 9 years ago- complete with creepy letter that i think some people worked out was written by them? :rolleyes: so no original ideas still

Reactions: 18
I haven't owned a dog for many years so I may be out of touch :oops:, but when our family did have a dog, it was a given that the dog went out for a walk 3 times a day and one of us had to take it. It didn't need to go on a calendar. Those poor dogs are so neglected, and the children are missing out on developing responsibility and caring by being modelled that dogs are to be treated as largely inconvenient accessories.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't owned a dog for many years so I may be out of touch :oops:, but when our family did have a dog, it was a given that the dog went out for a walk 3 times a day and one of us had to take it. It didn't need to go on a calendar. Those poor dogs are so neglected, and the children are missing out on developing responsibility and caring by being modelled that dogs are to be treated as largely inconvenient accessories.
It's because Jono and Anna don't take them, they have a dog walker coming to pick them up, so they have to make sure the dogs are all on their leashes for when the walker arrives. If they took them themselves though, it would still be on the calendar because it makes Anna look like she has things going on

Reactions: 20
They make me sick with anger and sadness the way those poor little dogs are treated and NEGLECTED:mad::cry:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
There’s no Excuse for her not to walk those dogs daily. She’s so lazy
Absolutely spot on. Yet all she does is moan about how hectic her life is. She's an utter disgrace to her defenceless animals.:cry:

I was initially apathetic about her, now I cannot tolerate her stupid stories that have no beginning or ending, her ridiculous face pulling, inane cackling and her constant whinging about how hard her life is.

She needs to get a job and see how the real world operates. The sooner the better these parasitic family vloggers are thrown off social media the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she can’t see this Bestie is using her she’s mad 😂he looks permanently annoyed at her

• Haha
Their ick video was ick. He just blew smoke up her ass and she giggled like a schoolgirl because someone complimented her. I also thought he had another story as to why he unfollowed her and not that she was irrelevant to him. I thought he thought she was a witch, maybe I remember that wrong.

Reactions: 12
Okay I am not at all familiar with Zoe or her content, but is this the Mark that you’re talking about that is her best friend? Because it’s one of the only 4 (okay prob 5 but Anna blocked me 💜) accounts that Matt actually follows on his public Instagram.
Tell me there’s a plan behind your ‘friendship’ and online presence without telling me.
OMGGGGG😂😂😂😂 How bleeping sad! 😆 What a poser Matt is! Thank you for this lol there’s the proof in the pudding right there that he’s a phony narcissist and Anna wants desperately to be Zoe! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m cry laughing. What a tit fest. Just checked to see if Mark is following him back, he’s not. 😆 God, Zoe’s gotta be so annoyed! Someone should alert them that this duo is attempting to steal their identities!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god I am sooo behind on the shitshow that is Anna and Jonathan... decided to give one of their new videos a watch "sister vs sister drama" and i can't believe I actually watched their 'content' back in the day.
How old is Alessia now? Poor girl clearly needs to see a speech therapist, you can barely understand what she is saying

Reactions: 10
This is one thing that no matter how much I hear it, I will never believe that's what she's said. She's definitely said column properly before, I'm sure of it.

Also I wonder who K is (the handwriting is different to Anna's and they were there Monday to Friday last week, not coming this week yet). Cleaner?
Lol do you guys ever wonder how our parents and grandparents and even great grandparents made it through life? I mean they probably didn’t have a little calendar to remind them to wash their face and wipe their ass, when to eat, etc. Also how am I living my life right now? I didn’t even have “wake up” written down anywhere for today! ….am I even awake?
---

I believe it especially because if that card a “crazy” person aka Jonathan sent all those years ago in Jonathan’s handwriting.
---

Matt looks like a bee stung his upper lip, is he into fillers as well or what? They’re so pathetic together even though they think the world of themselves 🥲.
He looks like of Matt Damon got stung by a bee and rolled down a grease hill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OK so onto the video where Anna is on about returning the stained boots... I would totally understand her putting off going to the post office IF she actually did something and had a reason to keep putting it off, like woman you don't work, you neglect the kids and those poor dogs, all you do is primp and preen yourself in any reflective surface!
Sorry I find it infuriating because I have a chronic illness but i work (albeit part time), and have a small business on the side, are there days I put off tasks? Of course but if I know there is a time frame on something then I will do my damned best to meet it...
Goodness I do get angry with her

• Heart

It is in green, just like the bins, so something to do with household chores. Would not surprise me if it was a cleaner.

Reactions: 3
Her dog gets lost outside when he goes by himself. Why doesn’t she take him out on a leash and help him? He’s older now maybe his bladder isn’t as strong as it was, why not take him out more often rather than witch about him pissing in the kitchen he’s trapped in? She spends hours trying to film a useless tik Tok but doesn’t take care of her old dog at home, she’s disgusting. And did she say she was making dinner at 10 30 am!? Notice the piss covered paper towels on the floor while she’s making the cake 🤮 I don’t even know what Icks mean or why anyone cares I’m sure it’s airhead useless tit.
---

Why does Jonathan have Eduardo dressing like Jodie foster in taxi driver in his latest Tik toks? 🤮 is it not cold outside? Why does no one have a problem with this? People commenting they look cute? 🤮 no!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.