SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on annas stories alessia has officially joined rugby tots as she goes all the time anyway according to A are those kids not entitled to have something just for themselves! Rugby tots sent them what looks like a joining gift of coloured cones and oddly 3 coloured rugby balls let's hope they haven't enrolled edie aswell E2 ran in seconds later and must have been fuming that alessia had already chosen the pink one, what's the betting that he had a meltdown and had the ball taken from alessia and given to him 🤔

Bit of weirder one but i though E2s shoes were converse but anna posted muddy pink vans don't tell me they got yet another pair at some point whilst the others are having to make do with tired and worn ones?!

Obviously she has to share the gifts from trinny matts included.

For some strange reason shares E2s school work all about India ,ways of travelling there and pros and cons of those methods.
No idea what she finds funny as their all good answers and planes do unfortunately crash occasionally.
If that's not enough sharing his reading journal where you note down what books and pages you've read but he's been writing down what they've had for dinner and something about mum will get my eyes tested thank you 🤨

And lastly the delightful photo of Andrea half climbing on the counter whilst stood on the chair 🙄

Reactions: 7
Alessia will be 6 in March,bit old to join rugby tots?
But isn't Andrea's group for ages 5-8 is it? so whilst alessia would be okay it's Eduardo that's too old to join I'm hoping the extra rugby ball was for the sake of fairness

Reactions: 6
But isn't Andrea's group for ages 5-8 is it? so whilst alessia would be okay it's Eduardo that's too old to join I'm hoping the extra rugby ball was for the sake of fairness
Then Andrea is in the wrong group.
I assumed as it's called 'tots' it would be for younger kids, did not know it went up to 8.

I think Eduardo just did not like school rugby as it was with just boys. He wanted to do hockey with the girls. Another incentive for Jonathan to misuse in the grooming process.

Reactions: 11
Then Andrea is in the wrong group.
I assumed as it's called 'tots' it would be for younger kids, did not know it went up to 8.

I think Eduardo just did not like school rugby as it was with just boys. He wanted to do hockey with the girls. Another incentive for Jonathan to misuse in the grooming process.
After a quick look it says between 2 and 7 years old but others have previously said on here that their is different ages groups but eldest ages to be able to join between 7 and 8.

Reactions: 6
What’s the story with her “bestie” Matthew? I know he has kids in the school but does he have a partner or what’s his status? Clearly he’s using her platform to become a instagram “star” himself with his new public account and Q&A with her. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What’s the story with her “bestie” Matthew? I know he has kids in the school but does he have a partner or what’s his status? Clearly he’s using her platform to become a instagram “star” himself with his new public account and Q&A with her. 🙄🙄🙄
Aswell as having kids in the same school as anna he has a partner, not sure if their married or not.
He seems to have become more involved in Anna's daily life right after her other bestie disappeared she's never mentioned anymore which makes me think maybe she got chatting with other parents and learned a thing or two about her so called bestie and her creep of a husband.

And now he's using anna to get freebies for himself and family if you ask me she's lucky to have been offered them in the first place never mind straight up asking for more to give to friends
Who knows what else she will scrounge for him.

Reactions: 16

His partner? Husband? Sold a multi million pound party gift business, he’s not called Ray nor is he ginger . He is now managing director of his old company. The sjs are definitely the ‘ poor friends’

Reactions: 10
Yep, just saw that he now has his own instagram. So was he truly her friend or was he eyeing this the entire time. Could be the reason he decided to be “friends” with her because he clearly had unfollowed her for a reason in the beginning. To be honest I think it would be crushing for her if he was using her, she really has latched onto this dude in a rather unhealthy way. We will see if he takes off if this friendship is really a lasting one or a means to an end for Matt. I for one won’t give him a follow, you’ll have to tell me what he gets up to, unless he’s actually a good influencer I might cave.

In the early days, it started from Anna talking about Matt and not showing his face to then showing very brief snippets of him on the vlog and her IG stories to then full on appearances in their vlogs, going out to cafes and shops, now its ramped up to, what is likely, going to be doing Tik Toks together, Matt setting up a public instagram and Anna & Matt doing a Q & A for an upcoming video. It was only a matter of time... 🙄 tell me that wasn't in the cards, so he has decided to be part of their tit show, what a fool! If he is stupid enough, well then.....joke's on him, i say.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
In the early days, it started from Anna talking about Matt and not showing his face to then showing very brief snippets of him on the vlog and her IG stories to then full on appearances in their vlogs, going out to cafes and shops, now its ramped up to, what is likely, going to be doing Tik Toks together, Matt setting up a public instagram and Anna & Matt doing a Q & A for an upcoming video. It was only a matter of time... 🙄 tell me that wasn't in the cards, so he has decided to be part of their tit show, what a fool! If he is stupid enough, well then.....joke's on him, i say.
Someone please ask about why edie gets special treatment over the others especially when it comes to shoes and clothes, I'd love to see her justify infront of matt leaving the As in old, worn and tatty shoes and clothes whilst edie gets new practically every week.

Disclosing more medical information about Eduardo ("my mum will get my eyes checked, thank you, I had a really nice dinner"), while conveniently leaving out the tab that may say 'Parent' and 'communication'?

1674998082743.png

Reactions: 4
He is blatantly using her for insta fame. Is she that thick? Anna there is a reason why you can never sustain a friendship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Andrea will be 4 and a half next week. Definitely another six months to go until he turns 5. Obviously he's toilet trained by day...not that it's anyone's business! Overnight consistent dryness can take many years especially when his parents don't reinforce strategies to staying dry. All children develop at their own pace. It's certainly not Andrea's fault. He's treated like a toddler in his own home which is his parents fault. They clearly need him to remain a toddler for views and content.
…. when did I at any point say it was Andrea’s fault ?! 😂.
I was asking a genuine question based on comments I read on this thread about him not being toilet trained at the age of 5 & others seem to think he’s still in pull ups during the day. Unless there are addition needs a child still being in nappies at school is just laziness. I’ve taught reception and have never known children to still be in nappies unless they have additional needs.

• Heart
…. when did I at any point say it was Andrea’s fault ?! 😂.
I was asking a genuine question based on comments I read on this thread about him not being toilet trained at the age of 5 & others seem to think he’s still in pull ups during the day. Unless there are addition needs a child still being in nappies at school is just laziness. I’ve taught reception and have never known children to still be in nappies unless they have additional needs.
And this is with two parents at home, and having just had a 3 week Christmas break in which they barely left the house. Plenty of time to get this sorted.

His partner? Husband? Sold a multi million pound party gift business, he’s not called Ray nor is he ginger . He is now managing director of his old company. The sjs are definitely the ‘ poor friends’
Wait, what? Do we think Anna is using him, then? Trying to replace Sabrina and Adam, looking for another business deal?

Reactions: 5
Thought Eudardo didn't like Rugby, seems Edie does. :rolleyes:
I sadly smell an identity crisis (hopefully not), but I see it happening in the near future. All because Jonathan and Anna are so tightly gripped to their weird stereotypes. A1 gets to join rugby, but I bet if E2 now asked about joining rugby they would try and steer them away from joining or even asking about it because they’ve painted this image that E2 is always “feminine” or whatever they mean from that. I always remember and I said it a few threads ago that E2 excitedly told Jonathan in the car with A1 and A2 present that they had scored a try. Jonathan didn’t really acknowledge it whatsoever. If it doesn’t fit his narrative then I find he doesn’t acknowledge it. To them E2 hates sport like football and rugby so any time it’s mentioned it’s blanked and then not commented on as if they act like E2’s interests that don’t fit their image of their child is non existent. I bet given the chance of playing football without Jonathan and Anna having their say E2 would love it. It’s high tempo (I mean not as much as rugby, but still very rewarding and enjoyable) Them two putting sport into gender boxes is laughable as well. Telling E1 she was basically non binary because she liked wearing shorts, liked the colour blue and loved football. Truly hilarious and insulting at the same time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.