SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great screenshot I know 😂😂
OK but from that video, something about Matt makes me think of the wish version of Niall Horan and Nick Grimshaw combined.
Their friendship seems too ott, like they are trying too hard.
I got the ick when Anna had her dressing gown all up on that cake when she was putting the camera down.
Also Anna says too much whilst also saying nothing, like is the cake meant to be FOR the cleaning lady or has she just made it GF so cleaning lady can also have a slice? I'm just confused because at the end Anna was like "I'll let you know how the cake tastes tomorrow because I'm having that"
Aww, Anna sucking food out of her teeth. I’ve missed that. Not. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hmm, was wondering why they had open days scheduled and thanks to Anal doxxing themselves once again with her colour me in calendar we have an answer. It’s all there in black and white or in Anal‘s case a dusty pink highlighter!

Last Wednesday they went to an open day at Atelier 21, an alternative school about 20 mins from them. I knew they wanted to do International Baccalaureate. The fees are still quite high but significantly cheaper than both campuses of their current school. My guess is they can still act all snobby “private school stereotype” but for a much cheaper price!

Can guarantee this is what they’ve been up to, probably why E1 had the day off the previous week too. They’ve been going to different open days for alternative schools.

What day last week did they say was crazy busy and stressful? Nothing else last week on that calendar would be a catalyst for them saying that apart from this day!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hmm, was wondering why they had open days scheduled and thanks to Anal doxxing themselves once again with her colour me in calendar we have an answer. It’s all there in black and white or in Anal‘s case a dusty pink highlighter!

Last Wednesday they went to an open day at Atelier 21, an alternative school about 20 mins from them. I knew they wanted to do International Baccalaureate. The fees are still quite high but significantly cheaper than both campuses of their current school. My guess is they can still act all snobby “private school stereotype” but for a much cheaper price!

Can guarantee this is what they’ve been up to, probably why E1 had the day off the previous week too. They’ve been going to different open days for alternative schools.

What day last week did they say was crazy busy and stressful? Nothing else last week on that calendar would be a catalyst for them saying that apart from this day!
Ooooh interesting! J also said that the fans “may find out about it or may never know” which would make sense as to whether or not the children got into the school. I wonder if it’s just Emilia they’re thinking of moving?

Reactions: 12

I have a feeling Atelier 21 wouldn’t take Emilia, they would do background research and see they are YouTubers and I just have a feeling they’d say no, she doesn’t fit here. Or maybe they would offer her a place thinking they’d get more attention? I don’t know… seems silly to move her to a school 30 minutes away from their home with the price tag. I really think those kids would do best in public school.

Reactions: 12
That TikTok is awful. Extremely insensitive, but we all know jonny fully knows that’s what gets views. He’s a sick bastard, just like this weirdo that wants to date Edie. He reads comments, a he replies to people, plus there’s barely any comments now. I bet he’s still reeling that he’s not got a blue tik

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Saturday I think, it was the day where Emilia had tutoring and the younger two had rugby. Just as busy....

Reactions: 3
One thing I also noticed about the dog is what a huge step they have to make to go outside, the little dude barely made it. How hard is it to put a tiny ramp out for their old bones?! They’re such careless assholes when it comes to those poor dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm laughing at Matt choosing to call a babysitter to watch his kids when he and his husband can't, instead of his bestie Anna, even on short notice. Love that Matt despite kissing Anna's ass for some followers and attention, he knows she cannot take care of his kids

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I take it the three recent tiktoks were filmed on the same day as E2 is in the same outfit with the obscenely short crop top in all of them.
I really wish I hadn't looked at the one about being in a car crash j seems to be pretending to have lost his head it's nothing short of sickening and to have come up with the idea obviously thinking it's good content no just no!! 🤢😡
It shouldn't even still be there so insensitive!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I take it the three recent tiktoks were filmed on the same day as E2 is in the same outfit with the obscenely short crop top in all of them.
I really wish I hadn't looked at the one about being in a car crash j seems to be pretending to have lost his head it's nothing short of sickening and to have come up with the idea obviously thinking it's good content no just no!! 🤢😡
I find the other more offensive. Eddie dancing in a pink crop top.

Reactions: 7
I find the other more offensive. Eddie dancing in a pink crop top.
It's disgusting that they are pimping Edie out, Jonathan knows exactly what kind of audience he is drawing in and he doesn't care because its income 🤢
Those kids need to be taken away from them

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
It's appalling. He is a revolting, repellent, disgusting excuse of a man. 🤮 To think making fun of a car accident that includes your kids, say's it all about him. What new low won't he engage in for money.

He needs to be kicked off every social platform. :mad:

Reactions: 20
So in my neck of the woods in Australia we have the TAC which is an organization that helps road trauma victims and campaigns for road safety.

Does the UK have a similar organization?
They might have a few words to say about Mr abhorrent and his unfunny TikTok if they catch wind of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If jonojizz can't see the last tiktok is disgusting then he even more stupid than I ever dared think. Absolutely 💯 not OK.

And Anna needed to put every tiny detail on a calender just to function daily is worrying. She doesn't even have a job to go to so the fact she can't retain what days her kids do p.e is so lame.

Reactions: 14
Carolina their cleaning lady, might not be the only one eating that lemon drizzle cake, there may be a trail of ants joining her. She has left that cake stand there on the kitchen bench over night with a pool of drizzle pouring out of the sides. God Anna is daft, the sugar & lemon mixture has seeped outside of the cake stand lid leaving it exposed to possibly some creepy-crawlies aka ants getting to it and there may be good chance they will be making there way up to the cake, ants love sugar. Yet again they will probably take one taste of it and turn back, so there may be a good chance they wont. I'm sorry but that cake looks revolting and being left there like that overnight drowned with that sickly looking drizzle makes me want to barf.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Carolina their cleaning lady, might not be the only one eating that lemon drizzle cake, there may be a trail of ants joining her. She has left that cake stand there on the kitchen bench over night with a pool of drizzle pouring out of the sides. God Anna is daft, the sugar & lemon mixture has seeped outside of the cake stand lid leaving it exposed to possibly some creepy-crawlies aka ants getting to it and there may be good chance they will be making there way up to the cake, ants love sugar. Yet again they will probably take one taste of it and turn back, so there may be a good chance they wont. I'm sorry but that cake looks revolting and being left there like that overnight drowned with that sickly looking drizzle makes me want to barf.
Nothing that woman cooks (or attempts) looks appetizing 🤮

Reactions: 15
i don't understand how she can make food look so bad when she spends so long on recipes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That TikTok is awful. Extremely insensitive, but we all know jonny fully knows that’s what gets views. He’s a sick bastard, just like this weirdo that wants to date Edie. He reads comments, a he replies to people, plus there’s barely any comments now. I bet he’s still reeling that he’s not got a blue tik
People may say this is reaching or a big leap, but in my opinion if you can see these comments about your children and do nothing to prevent it happening, and continue to monetise them for your own personal gain - then you are just as sick, twisted and perverted as the people who write the comments. Nobody will ever convince me Jono doesn’t get up to some frankly horrific things when he’s alone drinking wine and god only knows that stories those poor kids will have to tell when they’re grown. He’s absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.