SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's disgusting that they are pimping Edie out, Jonathan knows exactly what kind of audience he is drawing in and he doesn't care because its income 🤢
Those kids need to be taken away from them
The comments on the tiktok are just sickening. How you can encourage those comments about your child is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The comments on the tiktok are just sickening. How you can encourage those comments about your child is disgusting.
Couldn't agree more. The way they have that child 'styled' has every one of my alarm bells clanging.😱

They know what they're doing, moreover condoning the quite frankly, disgusting comments is abhorrent and downright frightening.

I despise him for what he has and continues to do to his children and animals. :mad: :cry: Surely to God his or her family must watch and have something to say.

Reactions: 11
Surely to God his or her family must watch and have something to say.
Now I could be reaching, but some of Edies recent outfits do remind me of what Erika used to wear, then it got me wondering if she's even in contact with them any more?
Surely if she was she wouldn't want the kids in such a toxic environment.
I remember years ago Jonathan was trying to push her into doing YouTube and she seemed so uncomfortable to be around him 🤢

Reactions: 7
Now I could be reaching, but some of Edies recent outfits do remind me of what Erika used to wear, then it got me wondering if she's even in contact with them any more?
I remember years ago Jonathan was trying to push her into doing YouTube and she seemed so uncomfortable to be around him 🤢
anna and the kids see erika sometimes but j doesn't go with them (the oldest 2 had a few sleepovers at erikas a couple of years ago).. she doesn't seem to be on social media much in the past few years but said something on twitter about embarrassing family members around the time that j started posting his "erotic" stories :sick:

Reactions: 8
Last time they went to Erica’s Jonathan claimed Eduardo recorded on his own, I think Jonathan gave him the mission to record when he went over there. Jonathan also put what Eduardo recorded including Erica in the vlog probably without her permission.

Reactions: 11
I hear you, however Erika wasn't 8years old and transgender ( allegedly):rolleyes:and put online for public viewing.Its all wrong!!

Reactions: 8
Is there any person alive on this planet right now that is more boring than Anna?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her nails are absolutely disgusting 🤮

Bows in dogs hairs.....why, just why? She should care more about their mental and physical wellbeing.

Is she seriously right in the head..."right colours" for her dogs bows 😱 Jesus Christ., seriously I can't believe this woman is 35 years old.

Massive arrested development or just plain thick as....

Reactions: 18
No, she was a young teenager he used for thumbnails and titles such as 'teenager in bikini'.
and wasn't she only 13 when he said that he "married the wrong sister" (implying that he should've married her instead of anna) :confused: no wonder she wants noting to do with him

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I hear you .

It's all vile but lets not get into 'two wrongs don't make a right'. What he is doing to his own child is beyond believable.:(
He slowly worked himself up to that.
He did this to Zoe as well. And of course the sexualisation of Emilia from a young age...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
For someone who endlessly complains how busy every day is she certainly manages to find time to have her nails done again
I thought they were only just done 🤨

Not much going on in todays video.
The dogs all have bows on and Anna's stressing that they aren't wearing the right colours because that's such an issue 🙄
Surprise surprise she got her nails done again in valentine style.

Somehow anna only noticed andrea left his warm coat in the car after her appointment not like it Blends in with the car interior does that mean he went to school cold?

Their dinner was salmon and cod burgers that she fried before going on the school pick up, they wouldn't have taken long to cook and will have been cold by the time they returned home.
It's pretty obvious by their expressions they didn't like it despite anna claiming its a firm family favourite.
She had to tell them to eat the burger and not just the bread!

She showed the dinner aftermath mess which realistically should have just been some plates and cutlery if she Cooked it hours beforehand.

It's E2s night for homework because they definetly wouldn't all have homework to do on any given day 🤔
anna claims he wouldn't be able to do it on his own.
Surely an 8 year old should be okay to do the work independently?
Andrea has phonics to do.
I'd like to know why anna thinks overseeing homework is her job, no reason j can't help out.

And Emilia got some new socks.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.