SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear you, however Erika wasn't 8years old and transgender ( allegedly):rolleyes:and put online for public viewing.Its all wrong!!
Oh I totally agree, I was meaning that (god this is gross that I am typing this) it's almost like J is trying to recreate some of Erikas looks on Edie 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact he would rather delete comments from people being generally concerned than people commenting who are being downright creepy and making creepy comments towards his children speaks volumes. So absolutely terrifying. Nobody (no matter what age they say they are) should be given the access to comment “I’d like to date your 8 year old” Nobody. Not only that, but the amount of weird commenters on their YouTube channel that claim they’re massive fans and make some odd comment or comment their children’s ages (there was one who constantly had the children’s names wrong and kept commenting them in order with their ages) It was so weird and odd and Anna and Jonathan never deleted the person who did it. The fact as well allegedly they had someone write a letter threatening them when the E’s were really little (I believe 2-3 at the time) and Jonathan just laughed it off. I believe he also still has the Erika clickbait up as well from when she was only mid teens and he’d take photos of her in a bikini with a caption like “bikini teen party” which why even would you comment that about your wife’s sister? The poor children have absolutely no idea how much danger their parents have and could put them into and it’s sad. They just think they need to have attention off of the internet by acting a certain way and coming across as mature. Once they realise how much they’ve been exploited it’s going to be so difficult for them. I can’t even imagine it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
and wasn't she only 13 when he said that he "married the wrong sister" (implying that he should've married her instead of anna) :confused: no wonder she wants noting to do with him
Are these on YouTube? Because how the duck did he get away with that ? Disgusting little gremlin.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Are these on YouTube? Because how the duck did he get away with that ? Disgusting little gremlin.
it was from the start of their youtube channel so I doubt many people were watching at that point (it was before they had kids)

The fact as well allegedly they had someone write a letter threatening them when the E’s were really little (I believe 2-3 at the time) and Jonathan just laughed it off.
i think some people studied the handwriting and found that it was actually j who wrote that letter? it was horrible stuff so if he wrote it about his own kids then :sick: (the writer of the letter said they would r*pe e1 and cut e2s penis off and feed it to albi).. and i think the kids were younger than that- i thought they were still in ireland at the time so e2 was less than a year old :confused:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
it was from the start of their youtube channel so I doubt many people were watching at that point (it was before they had kids)

i think some people studied the handwriting and found that it was actually j who wrote that letter? it was horrible stuff so if he wrote it about his own kids then :sick: (the writer of the letter said they would r*pe e1 and cut e2s penis off and feed it to albi).. and i think the kids were younger than that- i thought they were still in ireland at the time so e2 was less than a year old :confused:
The card and hand writing samples for newbies or anyone interested.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
The fact he would rather delete comments from people being generally concerned than people commenting who are being downright creepy and making creepy comments towards his children speaks volumes. So absolutely terrifying. Nobody (no matter what age they say they are) should be given the access to comment “I’d like to date your 8 year old” Nobody. Not only that, but the amount of weird commenters on their YouTube channel that claim they’re massive fans and make some odd comment or comment their children’s ages (there was one who constantly had the children’s names wrong and kept commenting them in order with their ages) It was so weird and odd and Anna and Jonathan never deleted the person who did it. The fact as well allegedly they had someone write a letter threatening them when the E’s were really little (I believe 2-3 at the time) and Jonathan just laughed it off. I believe he also still has the Erika clickbait up as well from when she was only mid teens and he’d take photos of her in a bikini with a caption like “bikini teen party” which why even would you comment that about your wife’s sister? The poor children have absolutely no idea how much danger their parents have and could put them into and it’s sad. They just think they need to have attention off of the internet by acting a certain way and coming across as mature. Once they realise how much they’ve been exploited it’s going to be so difficult for them. I can’t even imagine it.
I thought Erika was actually around 11-12 at that time, which would make it even worse, especially the one when Jonathan joked about marrying her…

Reactions: 7
I thought Erika was actually around 11-12 at that time, which would make it even worse, especially the one when Jonathan joked about marrying her…
Oh my gosh, if that’s the case, how on earth has he still got a channel and allowed to be given access to make videos? That’s straight up creepy and absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So in the latest tiktok now Jonathan's suggesting everything with eduardo started 3 years ago.
We've now had him saying it's been 1, 2 , 3 and 5 years in he past few weeks.
He's obviously not keeping notes on what he posts 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So in the latest tiktok now Jonathan's suggesting everything with eduardo started 3 years ago.
We've now had him saying it's been 1, 2 , 3 and 5 years in he past few weeks.
He's obviously not keeping notes on what he posts 🙄
I mean the first two shots are clearly the same day (that were initially shot to be its own TikTok surely) to start with but Jono has done them as two different years

Reactions: 5
Can I just say it's funny that any company would send anti aging and anti wrinkle cream to someone who is always having her botox redone and has a 14 step skin care routine!

Anna I'm thinking that ones not much of compliment. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hmm, was wondering why they had open days scheduled and thanks to Anal doxxing themselves once again with her colour me in calendar we have an answer. It’s all there in black and white or in Anal‘s case a dusty pink highlighter!

Last Wednesday they went to an open day at Atelier 21, an alternative school about 20 mins from them. I knew they wanted to do International Baccalaureate. The fees are still quite high but significantly cheaper than both campuses of their current school. My guess is they can still act all snobby “private school stereotype” but for a much cheaper price!

Can guarantee this is what they’ve been up to, probably why E1 had the day off the previous week too. They’ve been going to different open days for alternative schools.

What day last week did they say was crazy busy and stressful? Nothing else last week on that calendar would be a catalyst for them saying that apart from this day!
this is on the school's home page!

"Internet Safety
Please check your child’s internet safety settings regularly and ensure they only have access to appropriate materials. The NSPCC have a wealth of online safety tips here
TikTok has been used increasingly across the county, please ensure you are aware of your child’s use of this. Please see the guide for parents here.
Any inappropriate contact can be reported on via the CEOPs button.
blue_large_final-Click-CEOP-gif-3_1.gif

If you have any concerns or questions regarding e-safety, please contact [email protected] to speak to a Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL/DDSL)."

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What was that agonising spiel at the end of the vlog from Jonathan, it started with a rhyme "pinch punch its the first of the month" to "Its my birthday month, I'm turning 43 almost 44 which will be a nice like four four, four four, but I'm four three, so I'm still in a postitive negative." What!? what the F*ck is he talking about? get a f*cking life, man. Its not that hard! Can he ever just say something without a copping an earful that turns into a long drawn out nonsensical speech of tit, honestly!

It started with his age then about adulthood, then somehow his book got threaded in the conversation, then he dragged up his childhood story to growing a beard, it didnt stop there, then he went on about setting intentions for February, coming out of the darkness, out of winter, into spring, giving us a weather report and he's been doing gardening and then did that rhyme again at the end, like wtf! :rolleyes::sleep: All he had to say is that he's turning 43, that's all he had to say..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I only really watch them on tiktok now but have they ever said anything about Edie and puberty / hormone treatment etc and what the plans are as she gets older?

Reactions: 2
I only really watch them on tiktok now but have they ever said anything about Edie and puberty / hormone treatment etc and what the plans are as she gets older?
im sure Jonathan at one point commented saying something like 'stay tuned to find out' :sick: :sick:
Also didn't he tell Edie that they can have babies? Setting them up for disapointment

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
im sure Jonathan at one point commented saying something like 'stay tuned to find out' :sick: :sick:
Also didn't he tell Edie that they can have babies? Setting them up for disapointment
Oh really. What are they filling her head with!

Reactions: 2
Yes, jonathan has repeatedly asked E2 if they want to have babies as in personally not with a partner until he got the right answer.
Eduardo said no but Edie said yes.

Anna was talking about wanting the boys to understand and respect women and their periods but quickly changed it to just andrea so who knows how many lies they have told E2 and soon enough it will all unravel

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They have Edie brainwashed into thinking he's a female. :cry:

My mind cannot comprehend the level of nuttiness that Anna and Jonathan seem to pass off as normal life.

Ironically and I mean no disrespect to a little 8 year old, but Edie is becoming facially more masculine. What on earth are they planning when he hits puberty. The child hasn't a clue what lies ahead.:confused:

Reactions: 27
I cant cope with Js holier than thou bullshit he spews, like does he really think people watch his 5/10 minute tangent at the end of the vlogs?

How I ever sat and actually enjoyed their videos I do not know because they are such boring narcissistic people

Reactions: 19
I cant cope with Js holier than thou bullshit he spews, like does he really think people watch his 5/10 minute tangent at the end of the vlogs?

How I ever sat and actually enjoyed their videos I do not know because they are such boring narcissistic people
The pair of them are just dreadful and his cr*p vocal fry voice as he gives his wise old owl speech at the end of the boring vlog makes my ears bleed. :mad:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.