SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't watch that new youtube video the entire way through - the bad acting, the totally inappropriate crop tops etc etc. and I hate to say it but Edie is so annoying and over the too

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does he have to include the world “girl” in every single thing he ever posts? All it does is confirm to me that every single thing is purely for attention and clout 🤮 Disgrace of a family.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
How is that not Youtube kids?? No reason why it isn't. Ryan from Ryan's toy review has his parents in a lot of videos and they still must be in youtube kids. Must be nice to just fly under the radar.

That poor child half-dressed, why? What kind of mother thinks that is okay?
Poor A1 is now sucking on other things besides her thumb. She puts most of her fingers in her mouth on the video and at the end puts her shirt in her mouth, the other day Anal was telling her not to suck on her hair. FFS get that kid some help and while you're at it fix E2's tooth, it was all I could see in the video.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That was shockingly bad...I mean really dreadful.

Why is Eduardo/Edie wearing a miniscule top that covers nothing... :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think there's a report button - there's an option to select 'another reason' (apart from the usual spam bullet points etc). Children being inappropriately clothed can be reported as it violates youtube guidelines

Reactions: 12
Little does she realise that’s exactly the kind the calculating prick wants, he’s not the family man they think he is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Anals video was as boring as ever. She took her ass to see her "friend" yet failed to take her child who has a damaged tooth with her to have it fixed. Literally, she went in for a check-up on her face, yet failed as a parent.
Kids got pasta again microwaved for about 50 seconds in the microwave, how rubbery ❤
Also how to pronounce pesto like a real Italian.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I love the fact that since he advertised his YouTube channel on Tiktok he's dropped 2k subscribers 🤔😂😂
Screenshot_20221011_191454_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_145204321093988.jpg

Screenshot_20221011_191505_com.google.android.youtube_edit_145214281045549.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Luckily he moved on from his kids having their mouths wide open on the thumbnail to slutty mommy dearest. Oh wait, he’s prancing his half clothed kids around on his own channel now. So the pervs can have at it on multiple platforms. Lovely.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.