SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems that way doesn't it, don't know about anyone else but she didn't seem poorly in the slightest to me and if she was then she shouldn't have been having day trips out and mainly chocolate foods all day!
I get queasy when I see Lessi with chocolate all over her face. šŸ¤® Why aren't her parents teaching her basic table/eating manners.
(No shade on the child btw)

• Sad
Reactions: 25
and the fact the minions are condoning it in the comments, thereā€™s a reason we have school holidays! she only really has to wait 6 ish weeks to do the promotion

and the fact the minions are condoning it in the comments, thereā€™s a reason we have school holidays! she only really has to wait 6 ish weeks to do the promotion

Reactions: 6
The workout video with Lucy is shocking. For someone who exercises 5 days a week her form is awful, sheā€™s slow, she can barely squat/lunge down low and she gets out of breath quickly doing the bare minimum šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I canā€™t do much gym work due to a balance issue, stick to walking, but I can guarantee the trainer I go to (the few times a year Iā€™m able) would be letā€™s get back to basics

Reactions: 6
When your legs are so little your tights go around your ankle and half cover your foot. Jono maybe invest in some 3/4 lengths? Then it might stop at your ankle where it's supposed to
View attachment 1601028
I feel like he is TRYING to get a driving fine, in the UK we can be fined for driving in sliders or flip flops. Then the kids are never in the correct type of car seats. The dogs werenā€™t restrained the other week.

Reactions: 15
I feel like he is TRYING to get a driving fine, in the UK we can be fined for driving in sliders or flip flops. Then the kids are never in the correct type of car seats. The dogs werenā€™t restrained the other week.
And neither of them bother to keep their cars taxed or Mot'd or in Anna's case in safe working order thinking it doesn't apply to them, you could be right maybe they are trying to get fined for content if nothing else šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
It's shocking to think that Lucy is almost 20 years older than Anal.
Anal is so unfit and it shows on that short video, she looks like has just picked exercising yesterday.
This is absurd what a complete waste of time.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
And neither of them bother to keep their cars taxed or Mot'd or in Anna's case in safe working order thinking it doesn't apply to them, you could be right maybe they are trying to get fined for content if nothing else šŸ¤”
oh 100%, you can see the vlog title now ā€œPULLED OVER BY POLICE! šŸš“šŸ˜±ā€ or ā€œWORST DAY EVER šŸ’”šŸš“ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she was rambling about how many times sheā€™s tried a PSL from Starbucks she said the first time she tried it was in New York for her birthday because their nanny at the time knew she wanted to try it. I 100% remember during her ā€œrecoveryā€ she was telling the story of how their nanny bought her a PSL in New York but she poured it down the sink because she was going through her eating disorder. Itā€™s such a small thing but why lie? šŸ„²

for aome reason i vekieve todays storyy rather than the ED one

Iā€™ve also had an ED since I was 14, Iā€™m now 45. Whilst Iā€™m currently a healthy weight, I still have days and weeks where I struggle. Iā€™ve had professional help, and know my triggers, and am very open with everyone. If I lost the amount of weight sheā€™s lost, in such a short time, my family and friends would be worried. In my opinion, sheā€™s not in recovery, but still struggling with her ED, but because sheā€™s being told by outside (and inside) influences that she looks good, she thinks sheā€™s ok. Youā€™re absolutely right, you donā€™t just ā€œget overā€ an ED, without therapy. Her diet and the way she feeds her children either run portions, or loads of sugar, completely proves her lack of knowledge about nutrition and eating.

This both two comments!
I was 15 when i was first diagnosed and im 31 and was dicharged from my last admission in spring. I had on/off therapy all these years.
Eating disorders are cruel. Not saying you cant recover but havent heard anyone doing it completely in their own!
They sneak into your daily life without understanding and if you dont have a therapist or a professional to catch it early on it can spiral out of control very quickly.
I feel bad for sufferers who believe her bs and her exaggerations

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alesia is sick so they bring her to Starbucks and she touches at least two things Anna puts back. She was rubbing her nose and sucking her thumb before this. so bleeping gross. Also why the hell does she not know how to wipe her mouth? Is she not old enough to know how or what?

so now Matt is fine with them showing not only him but his kids? Heā€™s just as creepy as Jonathan Iā€™m guessing ā€œMatt likes hairā€ wtf?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It's shocking to think that Lucy is almost 20 years older than Anal.
Anal is so unfit and it shows on that short video, she looks like has just picked exercising yesterday.
This is absurd what a complete waste of time.
Can someone share the video?

Reactions: 1
for aome reason i vekieve todays storyy rather than the ED one

This both two comments!
I was 15 when i was first diagnosed and im 31 and was dicharged from my last admission in spring. I had on/off therapy all these years.
Eating disorders are cruel. Not saying you cant recover but havent heard anyone doing it completely in their own!
They sneak into your daily life without understanding and if you dont have a therapist or a professional to catch it early on it can spiral out of control very quickly.
I feel bad for sufferers who believe her bs and her exaggerations
The fact sheā€™s basically saying sheā€™s recovered on her own is bollock!! Such a bad message to be sending out their too. Whilst therapy isnā€™t something that works for everyone, itā€™s something everyone with an ed should try. Youā€™re spot on with everything you said. She doesnā€™t know or recognise her triggers. She associates being ā€œskinnyā€ with being healthy. Sheā€™s not only affecting herself, but her children too. They donā€™t have a healthy relationship with food, and when anna complements them (good boy/girl šŸ™„) itā€™s over their appearance. ā€œYouā€™re hair is so prettyā€ ā€œthat dress looks lovelyā€ of course, we all do that, and righty so. But, itā€™s never about them as people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So much for the stickers on Matt's kid's faces, guess they won't bother with it in the future. Matt's partner must be fine with his kid being shown on a youtube channel that is very sus.
Jojo is pretty reckless with his kids and Matt's kid by driving them around in a tractor bed without seat belts and a helmet. I live in the South and we have so many accidents every year where kids fall off of tractors and ATVs. Knew a girl in school, very beautiful, that got in a wreck and was injured badly. She ended up with a massive scar on her face, so sad. She was still beautiful, ended up working with her years later, and inside and out she was so pretty.
We all know that Anal isn't over her ED, the girl has no clue what she's doing to herself because she's had zero therapy. She cannot count phone calls with an unseen coach in the US as any type of help, hell, she couldn't even get her recovery date straight.

It's Saturday, anyone want to take a guess at what they are eating tonight? I'm going with butter pasta and 45 chocolate bars, also throw in one of those homemade cookies right before bedtime along with 6 glasses of water so they will be up early.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact sheā€™s basically saying sheā€™s recovered on her own is bollock!! Such a bad message to be sending out their too. Whilst therapy isnā€™t something that works for everyone, itā€™s something everyone with an ed should try. Youā€™re spot on with everything you said. She doesnā€™t know or recognise her triggers. She associates being ā€œskinnyā€ with being healthy. Sheā€™s not only affecting herself, but her children too. They donā€™t have a healthy relationship with food, and when anna complements them (good boy/girl šŸ™„) itā€™s over their appearance. ā€œYouā€™re hair is so prettyā€ ā€œthat dress looks lovelyā€ of course, we all do that, and righty so. But, itā€™s never about them as people.

ah yes thank you! This!
When you have an ED for so many years and as severe as Anna makes it to look, you need at least an ed therapist and dietitian.
Both of these professionals will teach you what a healthy meal is ( AND ITS NOT PASTA EVERYDAY). Her and her kids eat trash.
Also even if not with an ED, even if you scroll around you will see post highlight to never compliment on a persons appearance. And when you have an ED you are super sensitive to these triggers and you dont engage to anyone, esp your kids.
They are full of bullshit not only damaging people but offending them as well (ed, lgbtqa+)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one that isnā€™t buying the whole eating disorder bullshit? Is it bad that at this point I genuinely believe she has straight up lied about the whole thing from the get go purely for content? Look at the novel of lies that have added up over the years they lie about anything and everything. I really just do not believe she ever has had an ED. Yes I could be wrong but I adamantly believe this. I donā€™t believe a word out of her mouth.

Reactions: 22
I have a feeling Anna uses Lucy for 'thinspiration'.

Kren9, I do think Anna has a disordered relationship with food. Her need for portion control and her 'feeding' habits with her family are not normal. Her language around food is worrying to me. Her need for control when cooking (putting every ingredient out in little bowls, weighing everything, needing cook books for everything) sets off alarm bells for me. Her work out routines are bad, but she's quite strict about it, even doing them on Christmas morning if it falls on a weekday etc, which again, is not the behaviour of someone who 'just likes to do work outs', as she clearly does not.

Whether it's as bad as she sometimes claims, who knows. But I do think she needs psychiatric help, and not just a call-a-friend coach in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get queasy when I see Lessi with chocolate all over her face. šŸ¤® Why aren't her parents teaching her basic table/eating manners.
(No shade on the child btw)
I agree. It's such bad parenting.

Although if they had any sense of manners, class, or decorum, they wouldn't even have a family vlogging channel to begin with lol. Their whole lifestyle lacks dignity and respect for themselves and others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one that isnā€™t buying the whole eating disorder bullshit? Is it bad that at this point I genuinely believe she has straight up lied about the whole thing from the get go purely for content? Look at the novel of lies that have added up over the years they lie about anything and everything. I really just do not believe she ever has had an ED. Yes I could be wrong but I adamantly believe this. I donā€™t believe a word out of her mouth.
She definitely did have one and I believe her when she talked about laxatives instead of forcing herself to be sick.
She said she also had orthorexia which is an obsession with eating ā€œhealthyā€ foods - which weā€™ve seen.
She is severely still affected by her ED and I donā€™t believe for a second sheā€™s recovered.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.