SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Andrea is wearing it. What size did he get it in?!!
Yeah, I was gonna say he looks like a kid whose mum bought him a new coat 2 sizes up because "you'll grow into it" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It looks like Andrea is wearing it. What size did he get it in?!!
I can't remember the size but he was coveting this jacket for ages, saying it was sold out everywhere. Then when he did buy it he bought it from America in the ladies version, which is why it is so ridiculously short in the body and makes him look like a square Lego man. He also paid £4000 which was £1500 over the odds as I found the same jacket in the male and female version in Harrods for £2500.

Edit: Just after he ordered it I did tell him to cancel his jacket and order from Harrods as he could have spent the difference on shoes for his children, but as we saw he preferred to pretend it was super special because it 'sold out' in this country. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I can't remember the size but he was coveting this jacket for ages, saying it was sold out everywhere. Then when he did buy it he bought it from America in the ladies version, which is why it is so short in the body and looks ridiculous. He also paid £4000 which was £1500 over the odds as I found the same jacket in the male and female version in Harrods for £2500. :rolleyes:
But he is short in the body and it's still swamping him!! That jacket probably isn't even in fashion this year. But he will have to keep wearing it cos he spent a ridiculous amount of money on it.

Reactions: 15
But he is short in the body and it's still swamping him!! That jacket probably isn't even in fashion this year. But he will have to keep wearing it cos he spent a ridiculous amount of money on it.
Spongebob Squarepants looks pathetic in this jacket. Hideous in fact.

• Haha
This jacket is supposed to look oversized all over, but on him the balance is all out of whack as though the top is swamping him, the bottom sits just below his waist like an overblown puffer bomber jacket when it is supposed to sit on the hip or just below the bum. He must know he looks daft, after all he's got eyes. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like Anna’s 2008 style designer sunglasses. She’s never worn a different pair since buying them over 10 years ago, despite them looking very dated. I suppose we can commend her on not being too bothered by what’s in fashion and just wearing what she likes. I’m also wondering how she has managed not to scratch, accidentally break or lose them. Sunglasses last me 18 months at best.

• Haha
Like Anna’s 2008 style designer sunglasses. She’s never worn a different pair since buying them over 10 years ago, despite them looking very dated. I suppose we can commend her on not being too bothered by what’s in fashion and just wearing what she likes. I’m also wondering how she has managed not to scratch, accidentally break or lose them. Sunglasses last me 18 months at best.
I personally think Anna's fashion is quite "retro" ;) stone washed ripped jeans....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn't do anything or go anywhere to lose or damage them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't remember the size but he was coveting this jacket for ages, saying it was sold out everywhere. Then when he did buy it he bought it from America in the ladies version, which is why it is so ridiculously short in the body and makes him look like a square Lego man. He also paid £4000 which was £1500 over the odds as I found the same jacket in the male and female version in Harrods for £2500.

Edit: Just after he ordered it I did tell him to cancel his jacket and order from Harrods as he could have spent the difference on shoes for his children, but as we saw he preferred to pretend it was super special because it 'sold out' in this country. :rolleyes:
He brought it in a bigger size than needed s(I feel like it was an XL) because its meant to be oversized, but he didn't realise that it's already designed to be oversized which is why it smothers him. Probably couldn't return it so he has to make it seem like its working

• Haha
Reactions: 17
not even Jared Leto can pull off one of those gucci coats without looking like a knob, jonboys got no chance!! he looks absolutely ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t spend much on sunglasses at all I am BRUTAL for losing them. I could go from my bedroom to my sitting room and lose them somehow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably because she doesn’t go anywhere or do anything.

Edit: Just realized I echoed another poster, great minds think alike… 😆 But really though- Anna does not do anything. I wonder if she has some anxiety disorder.

Probably because she doesn’t go anywhere or do anything.

Edit: Just realized I echoed another poster, great minds think alike… 😆 But really though- Anna does not do anything. I wonder if she has some anxiety disorder.
Well if she has, it doesn't stop her going out with her bestie Matt. ;)

• Haha
Most of that vlog is anna rambling about all the snacks she had throughout the day, why would that be relevant to anyone 🤔

Alessia had a tiny temperature still within the 37 degrees range and was running around like crazy eating cookies and chocolate yet stayed home from school, yet when they are actually sick they get sent into school regardless. if she poorly enough to miss school surely that means trips to Starbucks for treats and cookies should be out of the question right?

Anna went to get her nails done again talking about how the last time she went the sat nav chose a different unknown route errmm if you go so often why is a sat nav needed.

Kids had a school match which she just had to tell everyone about because she doesn't forget things like that right anna 😆

E2 trying to get attention and making a fuss of getting in the car awkwardly squeezing past Andrea's seat.

And of course the usual complaining from anna how it took so long to sort There bags out adding snacks etc.
Said she got back late from a school match even though its evidently still light out whilst they are faffing around in the car

• Wow
the vlogs are so unrelatable these days, used to love watching them prior and when Emilia was born

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.