SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this crazy, the school the children attend is 6km away from their home, which is around 4 miles.
My daily run with my dog is 6km… that is literally what, a 10 minute drive? And she can’t even handle the school pick up…
She's probably embarrassed to show her face, she has no mum friends to chat to outside the school gate, she is a complete failure as a mother, her kids just aren't important enough to her, they are not, & never will be her priority.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She's probably embarrassed to show her face, she has no mum friends to chat to outside the school gate, she is a complete failure as a mother, her kids just aren't important enough to her, they are not, & never will be her priority.
Can you imagine feeling so crap about yourself. Also, it’s not as if she couldn’t change the error of her ways, she could try and rien over a new leaf to at least pretend that she cares !

I feel crap about myself for somethings but one thing I try damn hard to do is to take proper care of my family and making absolutely sure that they feel loved. That’s my number one priority, and I can’t fathom how it is not hers !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See that Anna’s car isn’t taxed again. They never seem to pay their car tax on time, hers ran out on 1st September yet is driving around.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh no not those pants again! that makes him look like his wearing a nappy & tit his pants. Oh no not the hand peace sign pose in front of that mirror again! Oh no not the little white ankle socks he wears with everything and please no, not that hot pink t-tit he has been wearing non stop and probably stinks!
One can only take so much! 😩

3B9ACF73-D291-4F10-9DA7-5BADE21935C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh no not those pants again! that makes him look like his wearing a nappy & tit his pants. Oh no not the hand peace sign pose in front of that mirror again! Oh no not the little white ankle socks he wears with everything and please no, not that hot pink t-tit he has been wearing non stop and probably stinks!
One can only take so much! 😩

View attachment 1587911
If its cold then put on some joggers and a jumper!
There is no way he can walk around in those and it all looks ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember when they posted about being at a school party for the parents.
The school itself posted a video from the party where you could see all parents dancing, talking and having fun with each other. And then there was Anna dancing in the corner all by herself.
Too bad when the "happy life, lots of friends lifestyle"-lifestyle is only fake for social media and in reality you're all alone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If he wants leggings that’s fine but get some that don’t cement the overgrown toddler idea people have about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
pour Emilia needs professional help for her social anxiety. it wont go away on its own.
and poor kid was giving hints when she said she wants to be a therapist

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry but that kid doesn't have social anxiety, because when she was talking to her father she was going on about how much she enjoyed it. Then she mentions she does school choir, they also have her do LAMDA if I'm not mistaken. She's 10, and a kid, sometimes they get anxious about doing things especially when it comes down to showing off her talent to a group of kids she doesn't know, that's practically anyone. Anal's making a big deal over nothing. Two years ago your child was different because kids age and don't do the same tit they used to do and using Covid as an excuse was over the top. I think E1 had a really hard time with homeschooling when covid hit because she had an undiagnosed learning issue and idiot parents. Most kids were sad they couldn't see their friends, but I do not believe that child has any social issues because they had to stay home for four months ( correct me if I'm wrong ). FFS she had a decent group of girls at that party, if she were socially stunted, she'd refuse a party or maybe have one person. Also, she's constantly chattering about her friends. Anal needs to get her tit together, because if she's crying over this made-up situation in her mind, just wait until she's a teenager. tit's about to get real in a few years!

*also, the kids might be afraid that someone is going to recognize her and how insane her family life is, I mean a lot of people know everything about them. I'd be a little standoffish too until I was comfortable that I wasn't going to get rolled over the coals by a group of people.

More buttered pasta, Jesus take the wheel!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Todays vlog is pretty low even for them, going back to the topic of how the kids childhood(last 2 years) were stolen from them and that their not okay.
Let's just point out that before and after those kids were only acknowledged if it was to make content or an ad, had computers and online lessons throughout and ignored vital rules making things worse and were never taken anywhere even when allowed to no walks nothing.

Anna stood on the door step forcing tears whilst claiming that Emilia got affected the most ,and is starting to refuse to go to school skip to the next clip shes happy as can be skipping along on the way to school with jonathan to pick up eduardo from a club Which might I add he filmed in again

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Poor E1 needs to be referred to therapy as anxiety can form itself in different ways and it’s always best to confront it with someone professional before it really gets out of control as it can be so detrimental. I have GAD myself and it’s an absolute nightmare and had CBT which really made me understand what was going on and I’m forever grateful for it. Even the most sociable, outgoing person can suffer from it. I hope they take their concerns seriously and get her some support, especially as she’s getting older and more understanding of the world.

Another concern I have is they’re worried of their children becoming seriously panicked and mentally unwell from the covid pandemic, but still Jonathan and Anna still persistently make TikTok’s and film their children’s daily lives and disregard their consent altogether and somehow don’t seem to really show much sympathy or understanding on how dangerous what they’re doing is and how detrimental it could be for their children in the future. E2 in particular, but all the children will have their own views and feelings. Whenever if they realise what their parents have done or not. What they do to fund this lifestyle is really not one where it considers their children’s mental health that much. All these tv interviews, radio interviews, the weird and inappropriate behaviour of Jonathan E.g posting provocative/weird photographs that seem suggestive and odd in nature, the exploitation of personal journeys, the stereotyping, the cold showers, discussing their children’s potty training and other embarrassing moments, having no filter and not blurring their school logo is just the tip of the iceberg. Worried about how the covid pandemic has affected them, which I’m sure it has as it has affected many others in this world, but the fact that they can’t look at some of the behaviour they exhibit and how this could lead to serious issues within their children later on is mind boggling to me.

• Heart
Do the parents need to consent for any of the kids to talk to a school counsellor? That may be a stumbling block as they aren’t exactly receptive to counselling as ‘don’t like talking about the past’.

Reactions: 5
are the kids doing LAMDA in the hope one of them will get rich n famous, cast in films and earn the money for the family to live off?
I sure hope its just for the kids to enjoy but I do wonder....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They will not allow Emilia or any of their kids to talk to a professional without them there as they might reveal things that Jonathan and Anna do not want anyone to know.

• Sad
I genuinely hope E1 isn’t struggling but I too, like others, find it a bit difficult to believe.

Anal is very quick to blame covid and lockdowns for a change in E1 but who can forget what else happened during that time?
Jonathan’s grooming of E2!

E1 seemed to be the leader of her little friendship group during her sleepover. She showed off and put Jonathan in his place anytime he filmed them (good on her) but I have a feeling the rest of her peers might be starting to give her some grief over her father and possibly E2 as well. She jokes and makes fun of Jonathan but it could be just a front so she doesn’t fall down the popularity/social ladder at school. Also can’t forget her having the “worse day ever” the first day E2 wore a dress to school. I fear if she’s not strong enough or doesn’t keep this front up the schoolyard bullies will eat her up in no time. If the bullies see her being affected it’s just going to snowball out of control.

Another point to note is she has unfettered access to TikTok which has a reputation of grooming kids into thinking they have a certain condition or mental illness. Anxiety seems to be one of the most popular ones to “have”.

If anything is to blame it’s J&A’s failure at being able to parent like normal human beings, putting the kids lives on show from the moment of conception and their down right refusal to get help for their own mental illnesses.

PS Anna: the crocodile tears are fooling no one apart from the underage minions you and Jonathan also groomed!

• Heart
They want her to have anxiety so they can put it under her name in the intro. Emilia (the one with anxiety who will probably be doped up on unnecessary pills cause daddy says so) Eduardo (the trans girl cause daddy says so) Andrea (the real boy cause daddy says so) ……uh that one with blonde hair or something (the forgotten child. Hellooooooo sunshineeeeeeee!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
They'll label her to excuse her rebellious behaviour towards them as she becomes more aware of what absolute c*nts her parents are

Reactions: 27
Amazing isn’t it, being able to cry, sniffling away and all without an actual tear in sight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe give the poor lass some privacy and don’t discuss her innermost feelings and struggles with strangers on the internet?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.