SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big house, big car and freebies are on the way out . So what does that leave her with - the ugly friendless gnome who stinks of BO. My god his own kid called him out and told him to shower more .
Why would either of them even leave that shower comment in, they have complete control over the image of them that goes out to the world and the content, must have a humiliation kink

Reactions: 16
Anna: *Puts Waze on*
Also Anna: I obviously know how to get to school.

Really managed to get inside her pea brain with that comment didn’t I 🤣

Also, does she realise that you can manually open electronic gates and garage doors when the power is off? I suppose not, coming from the woman that didn’t know not to flush used tampons down the dunny!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My theory is this...She had very low self esteem, was deep in her ED, and didn’t think she was good enough. She seemed quite naive, and had limited experience with boys, or hadn’t been treated very well previously. Jonny came along, with his bullshit “I’m in a boy band, Do you want to be in my music video” crap, and she was taken in by this. Then she got promised a life of luxary “on screen” and she went along with it. Then she got so far, and couldn’t get out, so just kept going... I’m not at all saying she’s blameless in this relationship as I think she also took advantage of the fact she knew deep down that Jonny wouldn’t look elsewhere, and the idea of him liking her more than her liking him, gave her some kind of power trip. Fast forward 11 years and they are likely both unhappy and resent each other, but also know if they spilt, they’d actually have to work
Anna was his first grooming project.

Reactions: 16
Hate it when she dies that I can't remember thing
'Was it Tuesday or Wednesday I don't know, anyway '

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna: *Puts Waze on*
Also Anna: I obviously know how to get to school.

Really managed to get inside her pea brain with that comment didn’t I 🤣
I also think she wants a Waze sponsorship, keeps mentioning it and disclosing “not an ad”. I think they are probably looking for an ad for Waze

Reactions: 13
On Anna's latest post is that huge list of products the amount of makeup she wears each time, if so no wonder she doesn't like to get too close to the kids or show them much affection if it smudged it would take at least an hour to paint it all back on 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
E2 will def get a bedroom to himself in the new house, and we all know it will have pink vomited all over it, with probably a 'princess bed' and a rack for 'girl shoes' and twirly dresses. Because nothing says 'I am a girl' more than pink, glitter, a dress rack and a dressing table with curling tongs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Their house would have only increased in value by £100k according to Zoopla - that was with the beautiful herringbone floors and before they knocked the two lounges into one. A house similar to theirs (only it was decorated better) went for £1.1 m recently. They will be lucky to get what they paid for it ...wasn't it £1.2 - £1.3 m ?

Their accounts on Companies House is interesting. As of 2021, they only had £67k of assets that they could turn into cash. James & Carys Whittaker and The Michalaks have six times more the amount than the SJ's do! No wonder the SJ's are living on pasta. I wonder what 2022 accounts will show? This is why they're doing daily vlogs again ...........The moral of the story is Youtube doesn't last forever (unless you're Pewdiepie)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine the lies he is telling the estate agent ( same name as another well known dead p- do) after all he’s lived in the Uk longer than he’s been married to annal and two years before Emilia was born 😂😂

and folk question why we would think he’s a born liar 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They won't announce they are moving until it's sold just in case.
I believe it will sell soon enough, they'll accept a loss in order to sell it.

Reactions: 17
What’s with that long ass trek she makes down that path to and from the school. Does this school have no pick up lanes? Andy’s laying all in the grass and the kids are walking slow. As much as they put themselves online and have over the top fans. I wouldn’t be showing any small path I took to and from the school. I really hope it’s all enclosed school property.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On Anna's latest post is that huge list of products the amount of makeup she wears each time, if so no wonder she doesn't like to get too close to the kids or show them much affection if it smudged it would take at least an hour to paint it all back on 🤔🤣
I do like a bit of enhancement /camouflage but I would find that amount of product on my face totally unbearable.

Reactions: 11
To be honest I looked up the area on rightmove, and couldn’t actually find their house for sale. I am shocked at how much house you can get in Surrey. The million pound homes at that size would be about 2.5 million here in the United States.

Yet, the school tuition fees for their private school are outrageous.

Reactions: 9
I think the house is fine to be fair. I don’t get all the angst about it. But what I’ve noticed in any videos where they’re outside you can hear very distinct traffic noise. It’s also not the loveliest part of the area.

Reactions: 12
Anna talks in riddles ......like last week 'I've got quite a long drive to Guildford.....well, no not really a long drive......about half an hour so, not that long really'...this is how she talks 99% of the time. The vlogs would only be five minutes without her inane rambling

• Haha
Reactions: 38
To be honest I looked up the area on rightmove, and couldn’t actually find their house for sale. I am shocked at how much house you can get in Surrey. The million pound homes at that size would be about 2.5 million here in the United States.

Depends on where you live. My in-law's house is 4550 SF with a sunroom and a giant porch with an outdoor grill and swing built in. We live in the South, unless it's on the beach/waterfront you can get a house that size for less than a million.

Agree about the school tuition, it's cheaper here, even for the top-rated private school in the area.

Reactions: 5

And you wouldn’t get houses like that within reach in Ireland, struggle to get even a 3 bed in a normal working class area no matter how much you have cos the supply vs demand issue is so awful. Unsurprising so many of us are emigrating again

Reactions: 9
And you wouldn’t get houses like that within reach in Ireland, struggle to get even a 3 bed in a normal working class area no matter how much you have cos the supply vs demand issue is so awful. Unsurprising so many of us are emigrating again
The SJ’s lived like they were old money, but they are new money- and blew through it fast. The cars, the hired help, ridiculous label clothing…amazing how much they believe they are the “elite”! (When in reality you can get a decent home in their county for 300-500k pounds.)

I started considering Jonathan’s comfortable middleclass upbringing isn’t why he called himself poor, it’s because his parents didn’t clothe him in off-the-runway labels, and drive him in ridiculous “rich people” cars. He is a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.