SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shouldn't be publicly saying how to find their exact address, they and their kids still live there and in the slim chance that someone wants to pay them a visit, they'll have no problem finding out where they live on here.

I am aware you can find it very easily but going and finding it isn't the same as being given it.

Reactions: 8
I can't see the house listing, 😔 it's only showing 2 houses between 1.5mil & 2mil, and neither are theirs?
Look on zoopla… I hear there’s a 6 bed detached, 1.69m. Search the town that used to feature the sign at the start of their vlogs 🥴 … R..ga.. search between 1.5m-1.8m and you’ll find it.

We shouldn't be publicly saying how to find their exact address, they and their kids still live there and in the slim chance that someone wants to pay them a visit, they'll have no problem finding out where they live on here.

I am aware you can find it very easily but going and finding it isn't the same as being given it.
I do agree to an extent but as I said in my previous post, jotato has literally given the town he lives in to all of YouTube/the internet by including it in the intro to his vlogs.
Up to jono and anal to keep their children safe… they’ve not done anything to keep their address or children's lives private. He features the school emblem daily, not only putting his children at risk, but all of the children who attend the school.

Also the dodgy people who would want to visit their home, wouldn’t find their address from a gossip site, they would find it from everything jono has shown as he’s not once tried to keep where he lives a secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also the dodgy people who would want to visit their home, wouldn’t find their address from a gossip site, they would find it from everything jono has shown as he’s not once tried to keep where he lives a secret.
Previous threads explaining how to find his address are returned when you Google certain obvious queries. Why would they go through the effort of trying to find it through his content when it's on here in black and white.

I agree it's up to him to keep his children protected but just because he may put it out there doesn't mean it has to be posted on here like it already has in the past.
He's made the town he lives in quite public but I don't recall he has ever gave away his full home address or instructions on how to find his house.

I agree with you on the school part of your point, they 100% should put more effort into hiding the school which, could be even worse than someone knowing their address.

If the staff of the forum are preventing the link from being posted I assume it's for good reason

Reactions: 5
Look on zoopla… I hear there’s a 6 bed detached, 1.69m. Search the town that used to feature the sign at the start of their vlogs 🥴 … R..ga.. search between 1.5m-1.8m and you’ll find it.
Found it thank you.
Anal now has to keep the house clean & tidy for potential viewings, not sure if that's doable as she is such a busy mum?

Glad its on the market, I can't see any reason for them to sell if other than short of money. I wonder if the next thing to go will be the kids school?

Can't wait to see what and where they downsize too.

Reactions: 9
I have asked for my post to be deleted. Inexcusable but I did lapse in child safety judgment.

Reactions: 4
Anime is terrific, however, most are not for 10 yr olds. Most of them deal with very adult themes and a lot of violence. Of course, she is not being supervised while watching so who knows what she is being exposed to and what animes. While Demon Slayer is a great anime and age-appropriate there are so many that aren't. I had to stop reviewing anime on my youtube channel because so, so many used young girls in situations that no young girl should ever be thought of in, and that was just regular anime.

Why put up those lights when they are going to move? I would think they would save them to put up in the new home and not have them looking tacky in the house showing. Yes, you have to live in the home, but in order to sell a home, they tell you to remove things that would take away the person from picturing them in the house. My first thought looking at those lights would be, well, am I going to need to paint over any damage hanging up those lights LOL!!

Reactions: 19
I’m enjoying Emilia snide / sassy comments at Jonathan’s jokes. You can tell she’s had enough of his rubbish
We all know the moment that girl turns 18 she'll be looking for a lawyer and taking those two n*nces to court!!

Reactions: 17
Interesting dialogue I picked up on in the latest vlog after E2 asked “who are they” in relation to some anime dolls E1 received.

E2: Who are they?
Jonathan: You’ll know when you’re ten.
E1: I mean she might be a completely different person when she’s ten.
Jonathan: She might she is definitely going to be a completely different person.

I don’t know why but that last comment from Jonathan gave chills up my spine. What the hell does he mean using and emphasising the word definitely like that? How can you be so definite that your young child will be quote “a completely different person”?

I hate to think what his plans are with E2 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
De gustibus non est disputandum BUT looking at the listings, there are so many absolutely beautiful houses in that area and in a similar price range, I wonder who would be mental enough to buy their tacky gray dungeons, and with that roof?! Bleh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Jonathan's mum and her partner still around, there has been no sight of them since that day they were sitting at the their kitchen counter sadly on their own having McDonalds, there was no sign of her at Andrea's Ironman birthday party that was on film anyway unless she was and J edited it out ? And now Emilia's official birthday day on the 11th, she is not present.

Its so odd cause we saw her when she arrived at the house and now nothing. J made an announcement to the kids a few weeks back she was coming like she was going to be there at the house for a good part of her time visiting, but now no sign of her. It was telling the other day when Alessia said to Anna in one of the vlogs "is granny going home now" like something was said between them all that must have given cause for Alessia to say that cause it was very random when granny only just got there.

Knowing how J & A are I wouldn't put it past them they wouldn't have made their stay there the most pleasant of all stay's, look how they sat them at a different seating area away from the main table on their first night there, hardly the most welcoming feeling to experience after all that time they haven't seen each other and then the cheek to present the with a McDonalds takeaway.

Plus with all the other ill feeling between them with the stuff written in the book about his mum maybe they had some heated exchanges and left?.
Or maybe childish Anna got her back up cause she didn't get a gift from her mother in law, it may be far-fetched but I wouldn't put it past Anna, she's such a b**tch.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
De gustibus non est disputandum BUT looking at the listings, there are so many absolutely beautiful houses in that area and in a similar price range, I wonder who would be mental enough to buy their tacky gray dungeons, and with that roof?! Bleh.
With the dogs continually peeing on the lino, someone would have to pay me to live there.......I bet it smells of ammonia and jono's troll feet

I have to say this, Emilia is so much more mature than her two parents put together

Reactions: 24
It’s not particularly to my taste but nor are a lot of the others around and I know lots of people with houses decorated like theirs, most I know who’ve bought and renovated, I don’t know if they’ll have much of an issue. It is a popular style

Reactions: 2
Jotato this is for you, even though we all know, that you know that sick, twisted, deranged men are looking at your kids, but reading about it, just may make you think, I doubt it but try, you perverted little weasel.

An insta account I follow trying to expose & tell parents the dangers out there, just linked this site.
Reading it made me feel sick, for all those parents posting pics of their kids, thinking it's all harmless fun, may want to think agsin.

HAVE A READ JOTATO, like you don't already know 😡 😡 😡

This stuff should be pinned to every SM platform, no one is protecting the kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s not particularly to my taste but nor are a lot of the others around and I know lots of people with houses decorated like theirs, most I know who’ve bought and renovated, I don’t know if they’ll have much of an issue. It is a popular style
Grey laminate in that price bracket is not a popular style.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am speechless watching his latest reel about having 3 girls until finally having a boy.

How sick is this man? Every single vlog from the past proves that Eduardo was a boy and was also treated like one.
We all know the whole trans child storyline is only for the money.

Almost even worse are comments defending their sick storyline, acting like they've personally known this family.
I'm sure, Jonathan could tell his weird "fans" that the planet is a square and has always been and his people would believe and defend his statement.

Very very weird dynamic. Literally dangerous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am speechless watching his latest reel about having 3 girls until finally having a boy.

How sick is this man? Every single vlog from the past proves that Eduardo was a boy and was also treated like one.
We all know the whole trans child storyline is only for the money.

Almost even worse are comments defending their sick storyline, acting like they've personally known this family.
I'm sure, Jonathan could tell his weird "fans" that the planet is a square and has always been and his people would believe and defend his statement.

Very very weird dynamic. Literally dangerous.
He put this up on TikTok a few weeks ago. The comments underneath are calling him out, and yet he still insists on posting again. He clearly loves the drama and controversy, which, to J&A, takes president over their children’s feelings and well being. We all know emilia has her own, “private” instragram and TikTok, so her friends will too, and see this. Imagine the tit she’ll be getting already, and it will just get worse at high school 😢

He knows EXACTLY what he’s doing too... the videos with Edie have the highest views. Also, the latest one about Emilia, the thumbnail is 🤢 The moving image is him bouncing her on his groin area. It’s vile. So many like this, how can Anna and her family think it’s ok? I saw Jonathan’s mum on a vlogg a week ago, she seems lovely, she must see her son is a nutter??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In todays vlog

Anna gives a dog poo bag review, yep that's about the standard of Anna's content.

Give me strength!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That irritating lump Jono talking all over Emilia as she opened her presents..with inane ramblings about Pepa Pig, whats his obsession with this character? :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Grey laminate in that price bracket is not a popular style.
You’ve got me there, I don’t know anyone who’s gonna get a million pound mortgage to be fair 😂 I think the others are a bit dated and old fashioned but I’m not gonna be buying any of them so doesn’t matter really

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.