SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I don’t think acid wash, ripped jeans are a good style choice for anyone of any age. They were hideous in the 80s and they’re hideous now! If that’s the kind of clothes anyone of any age wears, I will definitely judge them. Harshly.
I ripped my jeans myself in the 80's because I thought they looked cool. My mum however was adamant that if I wore those, it was a form of self-grounding as she would never let me out of the house wearing them. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont think the poster is referring to the fact that he got served - we were all getting served in Ireland no bother at that age - it's the fact that a German holiday doesnt align with his claims that he had a deprived Angela's Ashes childhood.
He is from a solidly Middle class background. I usually hate people that post"Fact" but in this case I can say it , this is factual.
I don't know why he ever went down the poor childhood scenario as his neighbours and schoolmates can see it's blatantly untrue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So they are complaining about how tired they are....
Let's recap:
1- a company came and set the whole
room up for the sleepover.
2- cake and food is ordered and
delivered.
3- gifts are ordered on amazon for the
parties the kids are going to the
next day.
4- someone clearly was staying
minding the kids during the
sleepover and looking after them
while those two idiots had to (God
forbid) drive 2 of their kids at 2
different parties at the same time,
imagine that's their ordeal...
4- food for the day: Mcdonald
and leftover pizza.
5- poor Anna as to bake an
other crapy looking cake.
The end.

Someone definitely spent the night at the house you can see her potering around the kitchen in shorts looking for stuff in cabinets.
They really are unable to cope with regular everyday life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't understand this whole wishing E1 to be older, they clearly have ideas for her to make them money when she gets older - guarantee they'll push her to do her own YouTube/TikTok for their own financial gain, they have no care for their childrens safety or protection, as long as they're living the dream.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
in the sleepover video when she’s in the car, she says she doesn’t have a rain jacket as it won’t match her look. Surely she’s heard of a magical invention called an ✨ umbrella ✨? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah right, a fairytale involving a wicked, cackling witch and a ridiculous, idiot dwarf giving them cold showers, bleeding feet, nothing but buttered pasta/pizza/McDonalds gruel to eat, locked in the playroom dungeon with no escape unless a company pays them to go somewhere. Somehow, I suspect those poor children will not live happily ever after.

17C18ED2-AD95-4358-A5D3-E11BECEC0E85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yeah right, a fairytale involving a wicked, cackling witch and a ridiculous, idiot dwarf giving them cold showers, bleeding feet, nothing but buttered pasta/pizza/McDonalds gruel to eat, locked in the playroom dungeon with no escape unless a company pays them to go somewhere. Somehow, I suspect those poor children will not live happily ever after.

View attachment 1572527
Their "Fans" are clearly deranged / teenagers/ and or people with extremely low intelligence. The absolute guff they post under their vlogs would be funny if it was tongue in cheek, but its not. Very worrying having people like this knowing where you live. Danger to the kids, big time.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 1572527
I wish there was an easy way to look at what they've had to eat recently, I feel like it's Mcdonalds 1-2 times a week, pizza 1-2 times a week and then pasta the rest of the time

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
in the sleepover video when she’s in the car, she says she doesn’t have a rain jacket as it won’t match her look. Surely she’s heard of a magical invention called an ✨ umbrella ✨? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg she’s insane. A raincoat serves the purpose of keeping you dry, it doesn’t need to be a fashion statement, and newsflash anal, literally nobody gives a flying duck what your raincoat looks like 😂😂
Anal buy yourself a clear one, that way it will never interfere with your “look”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg she’s insane. A raincoat serves the purpose of keeping you dry, it doesn’t need to be a fashion statement, and newsflash anal, literally nobody gives a flying duck what your raincoat looks like 😂😂
Anal buy yourself a clear one, that way it will never interfere with your “look”.
Didn't she say it wouldn't fit. Well Anna, if you bought clothes in your correct size your raincoat would fit even over a big sweater.

Reactions: 24
Why is jotato putting up lights in E1’s room anyway, the house is listed for sale?! What a waste of time and energy just to pull them back down soon…
Oh is it up for sale, money must be getting tight 😂

Do you have a link for it?

I don't understand this whole wishing E1 to be older, they clearly have ideas for her to make them money when she gets older - guarantee they'll push her to do her own YouTube/TikTok for their own financial gain, they have no care for their childrens safety or protection, as long as they're living the dream.
I really do think that Jotato will 'get off' of E1 growing up and her body changing, the man's a predator, he is a very sick man with a twisted sense of reality.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is completely unrelated to what everyone has been discussing here but i have to ask...
Who do you "dislike/have a distaste for" more, Anna or Jonathan? Think carefully about it, and don't say you dislike both equally. If it came down to it, who would YOU prefer out of the two?

Personally speaking, i actually prefer Anna over Jonathan. Mainly because, i think Anna could have been a completely different person if she had met a different man. But i think Jonathan was always going to be, well, Jonathan😂
I would have to take Jonathan over Anna. There is nothing I could talk to Anna about. She has no interests, hobbies, doesn't even parent. She's so vapid and self obsessed and with her laughing over nothing and 'um, like, um' I just couldn't even speak to her. I imagine her only conversation is bitching about other people. Jonathan is a dick and manic but at last the man has a bit of drive and ambition and I can imagine having at least something to talk about with him.

Reactions: 14
Now I'll preface this by saying I think Anna is a nice looking woman but lately her face has changed, we all age, however her face seems wider and her cheekbones are swollen looking. She looks older than 34 imo
Somewhere I saw that getting fillers makes you look older, in the end. Because what happens is your face gets wider and your features less sharp. So you end up with a pudgy fat face. It’s kind of a shame it’s happening to her at 34, which is young. Not sure what it will look like at 45. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Now I'll preface this by saying I think Anna is a nice looking woman but lately her face has changed, we all age, however her face seems wider and her cheekbones are swollen looking. She looks older than 34 imo
Somewhere I saw that getting fillers makes you look older, in the end. Because what happens is your face gets wider and your features less sharp. So you end up with a pudgy fat face. It’s kind of a shame it’s happening to her at 35, which is young. Not sure what it will look like at 45. 😬
Isn’t it a sign of self induced vomiting too? 😔

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1572527
Recently I’ve been getting the feeling that a lot of the comments/commenters on their Youtube are fake. Is that a thing like on Instagram where you can buy fake followers etc? Or easily make fake accounts and react? Especially on the plastic surgery video, every single one of them was positive but said about the same thing and had a profile pic that had this thing about it making them all look the same, not the people just the vibe you know? I can imagine Jonathan going crazy with that all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I assumed Anna was much older than she is. She looks like an early 40s trying to look younger. Can’t believe she is only 5 years older than me.

I actually love Emilia for that snide invisible friend comment. Jonathan was trying to embarrass her and she got him back. It’s clear she has no respect for him as a person and dislikes him which for a child who just turned 9 is unusual. Most kids view their dads as hero’s and don’t start being embarrassed until maybe aged 11/12.
I’m very glad that she can see right through him and it will serve her well as she ages and will hopefully prevent him from being able to exploit her. I hope she makes her own channel and spills all the gossip on her parents and makes her own money.
She was literally the child that kickstarted and maintained their success. She deserves to take it from Anna and Jonathan and bring it all back to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How do all of them actually take a tit by the way? If you’re so stuffed with all the plain pasta, pizza, MacDonalds, chocolate, day in day out.. I mean we all know how Anna takes her shits but what about the rest of them?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.