SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the vlog so thanks for the photos. The jeans are truly hideous. They look like something I wore in the 80’s and are far too tight. Also, why would you buy summery colour jeans at this time of year? Very odd.

Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched the vlog so thanks for the photos. The jeans are truly hideous. They look like something I wore in the 80’s and are far too tight. Also, why would you buy summery colour jeans at this time of year? Very odd.
I think she was gifted them, in return for a segment in the video. I don’t think they paid her for the ad.

Reactions: 6
Has Anal ever said a complete sentence without getting distracted and talking about something completely different before going back to the original sentence?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did Anna really say in the vlog "this weather terrifies me" when she was leaving the house, I mean...what the 😂 what is she talking about, it looked as sunny af from what I could see, that may have had some rain earlier, big woop! Nothing to be terrified about Anna. Imagine Anna giving the weather report, it will be a sunny day with some showers off and on thruout, but be alarmed everyone this type of weather pattern is terrifying, bunker down, run for your lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Anna really say in the vlog "this weather terrifies me" when she was leaving the house, I mean...what the 😂 what is she talking about, it looked as sunny af from what I could see, that may have had some rain earlier, big woop! Nothing to be terrified about Anna. Imagine Anna giving the weather report, it will be a sunny day with some showers off and on thruout, but be alarmed everyone this type of weather pattern is terrifying, bunker down, run for your lives.
She can’t say anything she is always inside her house or car… while there are people who live their life fully, go hiking, running, have no car or use bike in any kind of weather 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is ed looking more and more male? I don’t think they’re going to get away with this much longer
It’s natural around this age to start to lose the ‘baby face’. I really hope they don’t make it into a negative thing.

Reactions: 10
As people have said it’s very clear that Jonathan is trying to live his life through his child, are his parents too stupid to realise at Eduardos age children are still figuring out who they are, my cousin grew up with older sisters and loved wearing their princess dresses when he was younger his parents let him be and now he’s as manly as you can get!! They just saw it as he wanted to be like his sisters and play dress up they never started telling him he was a girl! Also what kind of parent puts it all over the internet for anyone to see? What if Eduardo changes his mind it’s going to be on the internet forever! Why do you start having to tell a child that they’re suddenly a girl because they want to wear a dress? It’s ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As people have said it’s very clear that Jonathan is trying to live his life through his child, are his parents too stupid to realise at Eduardos age children are still figuring out who they are, my cousin grew up with older sisters and loved wearing their princess dresses when he was younger his parents let him be and now he’s as manly as you can get!! They just saw it as he wanted to be like his sisters and play dress up they never started telling him he was a girl! Also what kind of parent puts it all over the internet for anyone to see? What if Eduardo changes his mind it’s going to be on the internet forever! Why do you start having to tell a child that they’re suddenly a girl because they want to wear a dress? It’s ridiculous
I couldn't agree more. Sadly for Eduardo his life has been irreparably damaged to some extent.

The SacconeJoly children have had their life sold for money. Anna said as much to Stacey Dooley. It's actually quite tragic imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven't even hate watched in an age cos it's just so draining. I keep up to date from you guys. But there latest vlog popped up on my YouTube and I was shocked. Anna speaks like she is now mimicking jono. Positioning A1 to be "shown" on camera. Constantly referring to how cute she is. Jono brushing A2's teeth was more than I could take. Switched off feeling absolutely sick to my stomach at what they are getting away with. That's without even mentioning the absolutely disgusting way they have turned E2 into what can only he described as a freak show. He looks ridiculous prancing around like a brat. Calling a child trans should not be allowed in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course they filmed emilias sleepover! absolutely no privacy in that house friends faces seen clear as day, so not only are they on filmed/recorded on jonathans creepy cameras but were used for vlog content too
How on earth those parents were happy to let them anywhere near that place is beyond me
did you ask parents permission before doing so jonathan??!! 🤔 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Are we gonna talk about the fact that the dogs were seemingly just loose in the ✨Tesla✨ (has he mentioned that he has a Tesla?).
Not only is that illegal to have dogs unrestrained in a vehicle but it’s so dangerous! No matter how trained your dogs are, it only takes them wanting fuss once to distract the driver and cause a crash!! 😬 i wouldn’t let my one very calm dog loose in my car let alone 6 roaming about!

Reactions: 18
Are we gonna talk about the fact that the dogs were seemingly just loose in the ✨Tesla✨ (has he mentioned that he has a Tesla?).
Not only is that illegal to have dogs unrestrained in a vehicle but it’s so dangerous! No matter how trained your dogs are, it only takes them wanting fuss once to distract the driver and cause a crash!! 😬 i wouldn’t let my one very calm dog loose in my car let alone 6 roaming about!
They never restrain the dogs when they take them in the car. They just don't care about the dogs at all. It's been mentioned here over and over again, and in the Youtube comments, too.

Reactions: 14
They never restrain the dogs when they take them in the car. They just don't care about the dogs at all. It's been mentioned here over and over again, and in the Youtube comments, too.
ridiculous. They’re bragging about how big it is but not big enough for a travel crate? 🙄 do they care about anything?

Reactions: 11
Those poor little dogs. They deserve so much more. They have a shockingly boring and neglected life.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I would never let my kids sleepover after knowing everything we know about that family. He hears voices for Christ's sake! The home is full of cameras and he has done some shady tit over the years. E1 might be a sweet girl and I'd feel bad, but I'd never set foot in that home, let alone my 9yr old child.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What the hell is he talking about?! We know he misspells words for engagement, but this makes no sense! Is he trying to write tween?! Or ten year old?! Why the heck are parents letting their kids sleepover in a house with him🤢 deranged Anna, and a million cameras??? They don’t seem to be friends with any of their kids, friends’, parents, so not like they could trust them... I will say, Emilias cake looks lovely!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.