Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hillygreentree

Random question - Anna just got a heated drying rack for sheets and what not - her cleaning lady recommended it to her.
In the UK do you not have a clothesline, outside in the garden? I live in NZ and in a pretty similar climate to where Anna is.
We have clotheslines and use it all year round, in the winter time I actually have a second clothesline positioned for winter sun and barely use the dryer. Are clotheslines not a thing over there?

Reactions: 9

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
they make near on 1 mill a year on social media alone . I myself make 80k a year as a micro influencer part time .
They own flats in the London and Ireland.
In their prime they spent a lot but also was making double it back plus raking in so much free stuff . Remember you never had to declare an ad until recent years . So A LOT of stuff we saw in the earlier days was free but we didn’t know . So they really weren’t spending like it seemed .
Where did you get the idea they own several flats? They don't.

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
Interesting the photos rightmove chose to post. Also, anyone notice the house has been listed since early May?

• Wow

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Whoever said she uses stain remover in every load even without checking for stains is probably right. It sounds just like her. And it is funny how much we’ve talked about their laundry, it really is. But who cleans a uniform to wear fresh every day, the OCD is strong.
Well if she washes school uniforms every day that would explain why they look so tatty and old. As you said...No need.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’d bet if they took Alessia to the dentist about her two horrible breaks and then edie concerns would start being raised. But they don’t take their children so there’s no records of it.
And the only dentist that knows is Emilia's friend's parents....

Dop2

They have plenty of money , more than we think . The thing with rich people it’s all about borrowing to give leverage . Rich don’t pay in cash it makes no sense . It’s better to have a good line of credit and then use your actual cash as investments to make more money .
I think they don’t show splurges on clothes etc because tbh where does Anna go to school and get her nails done lol
They are far from struggling . The move will be into something more modern and grey and white with a smaller garden . The house never lived up to their expectations no matter how much Reno they done .
Anna NEVER left the house and used to wear designer clothes while staying in, cooking and baking.

They probably do, and:

A) have not been vocal about it, hence why this is news to us sleuths 🤣

B) have probably put the property behind a holding company (what are the chances that the holding company is in BVI or some other such destination), and even behind a trust, meaning the name of the holding company would lead to the trust and then the trustee, not them. If they have chosen a loophole destination for the holding company, that would explain point A, ie, why they haven’t bragged about it.

Getting ahead of myself but if they have put the children as beneficiaries of the trust where their property portfolio is held, then the children could turn round and ask the trustee to sell the properties and give the proceedings to them, not A and J. There’s been a precedent and given their treatment of their kids, it’s not beyond the realm of possibilities the day they find out about the exploitation of them.

For any one interested : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-lost-600m-mansion-giving-keys-children.html
I clearly remember J saying that he’s planning on buying a house/flat for all the kids, so when they grow up they have a place to go and until then he’ll rent the places and put the money from rent in an account in their name and give them the password or whatever it’s called when they are 18. I also remember he said he’d already done it for Emilia and was about to do it for E2. I don’t even know if the other ones were born or just A1 and Anna was pregnant again. I remember it so vividly because it was the only idea coming out of J’s mouth that ever made sense and I really liked it.

Last edited:

Did I see yesterday that they now have THREE of those children’s John Deer green car things? So each child has their own except for one. I wonder who that is…? And what kind of absolute knob buys himself a fucking TRACTOR?!
He got 2 free. ..

• Angry
  • Wow

sunniva

Chatty Member
Not just rain itself but general humidity on this damp island makes winter not ideal for clothes drying outside. Wasn’t Anna using the tumble dryer on holiday in Spain though?

koalab

I didn’t grow up in the UK, and I am 1000% cynical about the monarchy. I get how Irish people would feel some real tension about it all too… but only Jotato could make the Queen’s funeral all about him…
🙄🙄🙄

lunchable

Chatty Member
To be honest I looked up the area on rightmove, and couldn’t actually find their house for sale. I am shocked at how much house you can get in Surrey. The million pound homes at that size would be about 2.5 million here in the United States.

Yet, the school tuition fees for their private school are outrageous.
And you wouldn’t get houses like that within reach in Ireland, struggle to get even a 3 bed in a normal working class area no matter how much you have cos the supply vs demand issue is so awful. Unsurprising so many of us are emigrating again

In the latest vlog I can not believe they bought E1 a IMac computer for Christmas ! Surely she could use the family computer considering she has an iPad .

Anna mentions loving her old river island jeans and then they sent 4 pairs !

• Angry
  • Sad

Magnolia23

VIP Member
They have to - that's the only reason they're doing them. Jonathan complained last year that his gas and electric bill totalled £12000 (gas and electric) for the year and he told Anna to wear a sweater. So, they're looking at £20,000 minimum per year for their household energy bills. That's probably why he wants to get rid of the pool.

Sorry if I'm late to this but, did Jono's mum leave Scotland when her partner died? I'm assuming she's back in Dublin now ........
Does he want to get rid of the pool? 😱 I miss that bit. Did he say why?
But I'm not surprised his bills are that high, no ones keeps those big pools at 35°C. How can you even enjoy it in hot weather?

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
That irritating lump Jono talking all over Emilia as she opened her presents..with inane ramblings about Pepa Pig, whats his obsession with this character? :mad:

• Sick

Rachel95xx

I don’t believe the link can be posted here but you can find it on rightmove by searching for properties for sale in the area that they used to post a street sign for at the start of their vlogs a few years ago and filtering by price of 1.5 to 1.7m.

I can believe the house listing states six bedrooms and they crammed the 4 kids into two rooms.

They either not mentioning it because they don’t have a follow up plan and so can’t capitalise on clicks because there’s nothing in the pipeline or they’re down grading significantly and don’t want to draw attention to it.
Ah yeah just seen it! Gosh that house must be expensive to run especially in winter. They definitely can’t fund that on 30k YouTube views 😂

• Haha

a2343

Anyone have the link for the listing? I remember thinking the house was really nice when they moved in but no idea what Jonathan has done to it
I don’t believe the link can be posted here but you can find it on rightmove by searching for properties for sale in the area that they used to post a street sign for at the start of their vlogs a few years ago and filtering by price of 1.5 to 1.7m.

I can believe the house listing states six bedrooms and they crammed the 4 kids into two rooms.

They either not mentioning it because they don’t have a follow up plan and so can’t capitalise on clicks because there’s nothing in the pipeline or they’re down grading significantly and don’t want to draw attention to it.