SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 42608View attachment 42609View attachment 42610

Just scrolled through Anna’s Instagram and saw the bump photos, These photos were taken AFTER she had been told by doctors that there was a possibility their baby had stopped growing. Maybe she was seriously affected by this mentally, as I’m sure sadly a lot of women are after loosing a baby. Might explain why they kept sharing pictures of her bump knowing what they knew. Look at old pictures of her looking so much healthier and happier!
Maybe she was in denial and wanted to hold onto the pregnancy as long as possible. It makes sense but they still shouldn't have lied and made such a drawn out thing of it years later.

Reactions: 4
I agree but I can't believe she claims she was a Stylist?! 🤔🙄 Those shorts need to be burnt pronto! 😱
The "healthier" bit is due to the ups and downs of an eating disorder, getting back on track, slipping up again, etc.
In these pics she looks the happiest in the one where she's holding Alessia so that's really not related to it at all? The pic in the olive shirt is after she and Alessia as well, so I really don't understand what that has to do with Squid?
And the one with anna and the Es was after the miscarriage video already aired... and like few weeks before she got pregnant with Alessia.

I don’t agree with a lot of her choices but it’s obvious she loves Jonathon and I imagine he pulls on her heart strings a lot in regards to the tattoo and squid company, he says it will help him to move on so she goes along with it. We can all see why he does it (sympathy,attention,views,money) I think for the most part she is totally unaware about their business, she says herself they have interviews to go to she doesn’t even know who for, she doesn’t watch the vlogs until the next day. He is the one in control of it all.

I agree the shorts are very...... short 🤣
He may be the editor but she did sit down in an video with him to talk about the miscarriage in which their timeline was all over the place, she's in on it as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she kept filming him crying.
It’s sad to see a child crying.
That’s not a normal thing to do.
You stop recording, put your phone on the table, hold him and explain him that you can’t climb the high chair because it’s dangerous and you could fall off the chair, and hurt yourself.
Repeat and repeat and repeat, not recording him crying.
Why doesn’t he wear ankle baby slippers with Velcro ? Why is he always bare foot ?
I've wondered about that myself. Put something on his feet. Not as if she can't plead for shoes or slippers.

View attachment 42461

Emily... why do you know all these things? Do yourself a favor and find something better to do with your time than trying to calculate someone else's fake dead baby's birthday!!!

View attachment 42462

Nope, Rachael, that doesn't make Emilia thoughtful at all. That makes her a poor little actor following a script that she was obviously coached on at one point or another. These kids would absolutely NOT remember that their mother was pregnant for 9 weeks four years ago... aka half of Emilia's life ago. The only way Squiddy is so present in her mind is because they must be bringing it up again and again. And that's wrong on so many levels - J & A can privately celebrate squid conception day, squid miscarried, squid went to Florida, squid is a fake baby bump, and squid is declared gone by the doctor day - but to drag the kids into this! They don't/didn't understand ANY of it and shouldn't grieve over or be obsessed with a sibling they never even had, when they are/we're way too young to be exposed to something like that.

OMG! TOO GOOD! Since they got home early, I don't think his audition went too well....!
what makes me feel nausea is calling it " squid" for a start squid are fugly creatures , and secondly Anna bleeping eats seafood, including squid , often!😷😰

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
View attachment 42569

This is from the video they filmed when Stacey was there. Are they trying to decapitate Alessia? Jfc.
[/QUOTE]

She'd need to be 15 kgs/33lbs to be legal in a seatbelt. Wouldn't that put her in about the 90th percentile for weight? That doesn't seem likely. Have they mentioned her weight lately?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Are you seriously going there? Do you have kids or are you around kids of that age? I can’t believe I’m defending Anna SJ but this is so wrong.
You can’t just accuse someone of hurting their kids even if it’s just on a trash thread.
I think I need to step away...when I find myself defending scummy parents I need a time out. 😬
I'm the same. I feel like there's real issues here including shower gate, the car seat stuff and then we have to read tripe about J fiddling with them, Anna hurting them? It's a trash thread but some of the stuff on here is inexcusable and all it does it muddy the waters for the actual stuff that they should be pulled up on (A&J)

They said in the pregnancy announcement video that they were two month's pregnant. Anna then corrected it to 'four weeks'. She miscarried 2 weeks later - making her six weeks pregnant. I've worked it out exactly as they give you two weeks either way - so baby squid was due 25th January to about February 10th. Anna then did a video saying she lost her baby at 11 weeks. She had to disable comments as everyone questioned the timeline. Her scan photo is also identical to that of a very early pregnancy 5 - 6 weeks

Are you referring to the vlog titled EVERYTHING CHANGED AGAIN AND AGAIN?

I'm just curious cuz he says.

So what are we.. We are pregnant two months. Anna replies ye! Then he's talking about watching two months worth of vlogs. Ans she says.. One month. Cuz you're not really pregnant the first month. You don't know..

So. What i take from that is she's saying there wouldn't be video showing anything out of the normal going back two months just the one. As the first 'month' you're pregnant involves you having two weeks (generally) then ovulating.. Conception and then normal two weeks or there abouts.. After Ovulation most couples would find out with an early pregnancy test.

So I kind of follow her logic here.

Does anyone else not??

You are technically given two weeks extra in every pregnancy.. It's just how it's dated (as most women know when they last had a period.. Very few would know when they've ovulated.. So it's easier just to add two weeks)

And then once you've done the deed.. Even tho you may have conceived it can take up to two weeks to get HCG high enough to show up on a test. Personally I've found out really early.. Like 10 dpo.. But that's cuz I was obsessed with peeing on sticks.

So I need to know is this the vlog that people are referring to when they say she corrects John on his dates???

Reactions: 2
Going back to something that was mentioned a while ago, making unhealthy treats for her family is a big sign that her eating disorder is still very much controlling her.
I'm a mental health nurse, the minnesota starvation experiment is still the leading research in understanding and treating eating disorders and one of the interesting findings following the research was that participants would collect and hide recipes for meals, even those they didn't like. Anything to feed (pardon the pun) their obsession with food.
Not that proof of the ED was needed given the 5am workouts and an intake which is way below the recommended 2000kcals needed to maintain weight in a healthy adult female.

Is this latest upload really about the dead baby 😐
I haven’t watched it yet but they can’t be celebrating her miscarriage 🤷‍♀️
Oh I'm sure they can, these two sickos will film and talk about anything and everything if it means views & likes, they really are warped.

Reactions: 7
Annal, I know you get confused about the simplest thing however not having to cook a meal because you had leftovers doesn't mean you 'lucked out' it means you 'lucked in' .................... or was it reading that you had lucked out in the common sense department that put those words in your brain considering its not something you say :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching Anna's Instagram stories I dont believe that the older kids think the ball pit was a bad idea or that they find it annoying to clean up. They're kids they dont care about mess unless they ocd! Also why didn't she put the damn camera down and put andrea in the seat properly. all I could see was him toppling backwards and from that height there would significant brain injury. Or for that matter stop whining about the playroom and go after him. Hes one. If she doesn't want him wandering about and getting into things then get him a playpen and put some toys in it; some toy cars, light up noise toys etc.

Reactions: 5
I’m not creative enough to think of a good one but maybe the next thread title should be linked to car seats so SJ can be reminded every time they read the thread😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not creative enough to think of a good one but maybe the next thread title should be linked to car seats so SJ can be reminded every time they read the thread😂
‘SacconeJolys #9: almost as unstable as their children’s car seats’

‘Buckle up for this thread.. or don’t’

‘You’ll be on the edge of your car seat’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jonathan quick go look through all the p.o box sacks and fill this box up with cars. I'll make a label on my label maker.

And why bother actually going to stop Andrea running into another room or climbing on things, there's cameras to watch him. And if anything happens, well we can call it content.

RECRAP OF THINGS BABIES SAY VLOG

It opens at breakfast where Emilia says she's going on a class trip to Legoland and she's disappointed that Jonathan didn't sign up as chaperone. He thinks she's going out of state, then realizes it's just in a different county :ROFLMAO:

The kids play in the kitchen and the mystery PA (or whoever she is is seen in the background lounging LOL) Jonathan tells us 'Alessia and Andrea are the messy squad' ... I'm rolling my eyes again and again again. :rolleyes:

Jonathan is out buying garden stuff and back at the house Anna is doing an ad for a flower subscription, that she hiiiiiighly recommends. Well, I'd say it's a safe bet that most of your viewers can't afford to get roses shipped to their house once a week, but sure.

Alessia got up from her nap and decided to play instead - it's so cute. She's getting so vocal, i wouldn't be surprised at all if she'll grow up to be their smartest. ❤

We're with Anna getting her nails done. She thinks the nail saloon should do live streaming and IGTV. Well, it beats exploiting your kids anyway.

Jonathan is playing with Alessia. She sneezed in his face and Jonathan is over dramatically washing his entire head in the bathtub afterwards. Sure, that'll help.

The boys are taken to bed, Eduardo shows off his Spanish...and we get to follow along while Jonathan is throwing the dirty diapers in the bin.

The rant: "When you are younger you can be branded an influenced for the rest of your entire life, unconsciously playing out the role that somebody else gave to you." What follows is some kind of rant that he got told he was dumb and got put into a special school... and basically he just says he amounted to more than anyone thought. Nobody gives a duck. Consider that first sentence, Jonathan. What you are doing to your children DEFINITELY influences them for the rest of their life. ... so he thinks he's smarter than people gave him credit for - but not smart enough to realize how he's influencing his kids and branding them for their future and not in a good way.... :mad: Unbelievable!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The end of the vlog today.... Jonathan tells a story of how he was told he would never amount to anything and while living with a past “girlfriend” he took an IQ test. He said he scored around a 130 😉 and he found out he was a smart guy. While telling this story... instead of using the word unconsciously.....he said “unconscientiously.” He’s a genius! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘SacconeJolys #9: almost as unstable as their children’s car seats’

‘Buckle up for this thread.. or don’t’

‘You’ll be on the edge of your car seat’
On the edge of your car seat is the best!!! :love: but they are all soooo fun!

The end of the vlog today.... Jonathan tells a story of how he was told he would never amount to anything and while living with a past “girlfriend” he took an IQ test. He said he scored around a 130 😉 and he found out he was a smart guy. While telling this story... instead of using the word unconsciously.....he said “unconscientiously.” He’s a genius! 😂
Totally believable that it was a legit test! Can't figure out how car seats and a popcorn machine work, but he thinks he's above average :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the edge of your car seat is the best!!! :love: but they are all soooo fun!

Totally believable that it was a legit test! Can't figure out how car seats and a popcorn machine work, but he thinks he's above average :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention having typos in literally every tweet🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.