SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she had a blighted ovum? I had one in May and had surgery in June. It’s basically when all tests come back positive, your numbers rise and the scans show a gestational sac (what the baby is in) and sometimes yolk sacs (which feed the baby etc until placenta is formed) but no baby.

In my case the sac was growing and there were 3 yolks but there was never any fetus, no baby, no heartbeat, no body. The body prepares for a baby and is pregnant.. but there’s just no physical baby. I was 9 weeks measuring about 5, maybe less and then had surgery a week or so later. I assume Anna went for the natural option, which I planned on but lost too much blood suddenly so was taken to hospital to ‘finish it’ and be put on drips.

I hope that helps somewhat.
Yes, they said she did.

I'm sorry this happened to you. ❤ But I'm still disgusted the SJs pretended it was a real baby and that she posted bump shots in Florida and pretended to still be pregnant when she already knew... that's just.. yeah I don't know what to say. And all those years later, dragging the kids in just to monetize it.

Yes, so she did lose a pregnancy.
But... no heartbeat = no baby. It could have never been a real baby and to exploit that like that... 🤮

EDIT: LOL I just watched Anna's story, talking about Andrea "I handed him a couple of Barbies the other day while the other kids were at school." Yeah, she's not trying to steer him towards the girly things AT ALL if she's giving him Barbies....! :rolleyes: But, it turns out he wasn't interested, he's into climbing things and cars. I don't think she means toy cars since we've never seen any at the house as far as I can remember?But maybe she thinks he enjoys being improperly strapped in while being chauffeured around town? In any case, I'm glad to see that he's becoming rambunctious and all when she hates that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna’s insta story:

So funny to see her telling Andrea it’s dangerous when he’s climbing the chair and table, but being fine with him not being strapped in a car seat right. With climbing he can slip and fall about 30cm, bang his head and limbs and get some scrapes and bruises (I know this can be v bad for babies but for the purpose of this comparison..) But noooo the car seat is fine, we are fine with broken necks and collarbones and strangled children. Catapult them through the windows too :)

It’s those pesky climbing children on the chairs that are dangerous!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Anna’s insta story:

So funny to see her telling Andrea it’s dangerous when he’s climbing the chair and table, but being fine with him not being strapped in a car seat right. With climbing he can slip and fall about 30cm, bang his head and limbs and get some scrapes and bruises (I know this can be v bad for babies but for the purpose of this comparison..) But noooo the car seat is fine, we are fine with broken necks and collarbones and strangled children. Catapult them through the windows too :)

It’s those pesky climbing children on the chairs that are dangerous!
Accurate!! The and the nerve he has, not wanting to play with Barbies because he rather wants to climb on chairs, my god!

It seems that their views on these things are so, so, so distorted and bizarre!

Does Scam and Dump PJs come in this weird size Andrea is wearing or has he just outgrown them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My middle boy was a climber. I had to have absolutely nothing below a metre around the house, no chairs around the dining table, or stools under the breakfast bar and stacked in a pile after use, all the doors closed at all times, gates in front of fixtures, bookshelves turned to face the wall, and never let him out of my sight ever! They are in for some s.u.p.e.r stress if Andrea is a bone fide climber! Good luck SJs! Your gonna need it!
I discovered my 1 year old was a climber when I went for a quick pee, I walked back into the room and he had put the plastic kids table on top of the dining table and then a plastic kids chair on top of the plastic table on the dining table and was sitting on the chair on top!!!
I dont know wether to laugh at whats coming for them or worry for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E01FA130-5506-4F28-835D-22BB0CA1CD43.jpeg

This is from the video they filmed when Stacey was there. Are they trying to decapitate Alessia? Jfc.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 42569

This is from the video they filmed when Stacey was there. Are they trying to decapitate Alessia? Jfc.
They don’t care about safety at all. To risk your child’s life like that...

Anna is just humouring everyone acting like she actually thought it was dangerous him climbing on the chair. Did she put her phone down and help him down? Nope.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
I just have in my head her saying ‘oh you have a bloody ear’ and then moves on to her daughter having had a cold shower ‘hiiieeeee, did you get in trouble’. I’d love for ASacone and Jon to ‘get in trouble’ for their careless ‘parenting’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her time line for Miscarriage runs very similar to my own, sadly so I'm a bit sensitive when I see people on here say things like - never going to be a foetus anyway.

Here's my time line, get positive pregnancy test at like 10dpo..extremely excited. Head to docs to confirm. 7 weeks experience slgiht spotting so head To EPU for transvaginal scan, see heartbeat but get told I'm behind on my dates. I explain that I tracked Ovulation, so I'm fully accurate with my dates. So according to me I was 7weeks 6 days.. But they're placing me at about a week behind. I'm told everything else looks OK and get sent home. I'm told to continue on with life as normal!

We head to our friends wedding in England (travelling from Ireland.. We take ferry).. Have a blast and come home. Albeit its not a trip to Florida.. But you can see why my story has a lot of similarly parts Anna's... We'd be told to continue as normal by docs.. So we did continue life as normal.

2weeks later I get further spotting which leads to another trip to EPU. Again at this point I'm given transvaginal scan as they are much more accurate and don't just mean you're pre 6 weeks. In fact on my first pregnancy I never received a 'normal belly scan'.

We receive devastating news that baby no longer had a heart beat. So by my dates I was almost 10 weeks.

However miscarriages are missed and this terminology just means that body hasn't recognised the difference (between living and passed baby and so continues on with pregnancy) so in my case baby was only measuring up to approx 8 1/2 weeks.

My body takes a further 11 days to miscarry by itself, and to this day I say I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks as that was the week I spontaneously miscarried.

I don't say 8, I say 11 as my body thought I was pregnant right up to the 11th week.

I'm just finding some of the stuff posted here very insensitive regarding the legitimacy of this baby.
I agree with you entirely on this. Shocked by the insensitivity of some posters as I have also been through a similar experience to you. It took me a month of heavy bleeding, having to take unpaid time off work and then labour for my miscarriage to be over. And I can tell you now, it wasn’t a “bunch of cells” as some people are saying.
I’m in no way condoning A&J because what they are doing is sick but I’m saddened that people can be so insensitive, not know what others have been through.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Im sorry if I am late to all this but until reading here I had no idea he renamed a company little squid media ltd.

That is absolutely disgusting.

I agree the two A's will grow up feeling as though they can never live up to the E's as well as squid. I mean he has tattoos of them all apart from the A's - they will grow up feeling as though they are not as well thought of (especially if they ever see the documentary growing up when J says half will make you want kids, the other half will not)

I cannot have my own children for various reasons and this breaks my heart that there are people who use their children for money and treat them so differently

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree with you entirely on this. Shocked by the insensitivity of some posters as I have also been through a similar experience to you. It took me a month of heavy bleeding, having to take unpaid time off work and then labour for my miscarriage to be over. And I can tell you now, it wasn’t a “bunch of cells” as some people are saying.
I’m in no way condoning A&J because what they are doing is sick but I’m saddened that people can be so insensitive, not know what others have been through.
From my knowledge those of us that say ‘just cells’, it’s coming from the place of knowing it was a blighted ovum so there wasn’t a baby or going to be. I don’t think anyone here thinks that an early real pregnancy is just a bunch of cells. That would be insensitive I agree.

Reactions: 16
From my knowledge those of us that say ‘just cells’, it’s coming from the place of knowing it was a blighted ovum so there wasn’t a baby or going to be. I don’t think anyone here thinks that an early real pregnancy is just a bunch of cells. That would be insensitive I agree.
Exactly this.

I went back through some of the videos, and double checked the dates..

- Anna announced her pregnancy on April 18th, 2016 on her channel. She said she was 8 weeks pregnant, and due in 'her' birthday month of November 2016.

- According to the SJ vlogs, Anna miscarried on May 5th, 2016.

- So Squid is nowhere near 4 years old. If Jonathan is using the conception date, or the miscarriage date, then Squid would be 3 years old. If using the actual stated birthdate then Squid would still be 2 years old.

- It truly makes me sick that they continue to profit off this situation, and honestly I don't believe anything they say regarding this. They have both lied so much, and can't keep their facts, or the dates straight.

- This video is nothing but pure exploitation, and manipulation. Anna has publically stated she was due in November, so why does he need to vlog about an imaginary birthday, and lie about the age.

- I have suffered a miscarriage, and an ectopic pregnancy. I know that everyone is different, but I never celebrated any of those dates. I never explained, or involved my 6 year old step-daughter in my ordeals. And when I finally had my teeny, tiny preemie daughter, I never ever told her about, or compared her to any of my previous failed pregnancies. Children do not need to know about such adult things, especially when they are so young.

- If I remember correctly (because their stories continually keep changing) 'squid' stopped growing at 6 weeks, and Anna claimed she miscarried at 11 weeks. So this was never a viable pregnancy. They did not lose a child, nor did they deliver a stillborn baby. Jonathan needs to stop exaggerating this situation, and instead focus on the four healthy children they are blessed to have.
They cannot keep up with their own lies sadly x

Reactions: 10
100%. Also if you pretend to be pregnant when you've been told you aren't, then that isn't a real baby either.

Guys check out Anna's Story! The playroom is giving her palpitations! That poor thing! And while's she's moaning about the mess in the room, Andrea runs off and instead of going after him she shows us more of the mess and what she already cleaned :rolleyes:

Im so sorry to hear that. A loss is a loss no matter what stage of pregnancy. But the fact that have used it like this is abhorrent.

Reactions: 10
During the announcement for that pregnancy she said she was due in November, so no idea where this Squid Birthday has came about for September or where your getting February from.

They said in the pregnancy announcement video that they were two month's pregnant. Anna then corrected it to 'four weeks'. She miscarried 2 weeks later - making her six weeks pregnant. I've worked it out exactly as they give you two weeks either way - so baby squid was due 25th January to about February 10th. Anna then did a video saying she lost her baby at 11 weeks. She had to disable comments as everyone questioned the timeline. Her scan photo is also identical to that of a very early pregnancy 5 - 6 weeks

Reactions: 9
It's quite clear that they read here - the start of her sweat story today, where she said sth like we had to endure her sweaty mess every day - I'm pretty sure we've said that as well.

And now she's going out of her way to show off a box of cars in the playroom when many people suspected there were none...

BUT SERIOUSLY? Of all the things you could take away from reading what people say about you, why can't it be the criticism about your improper use of car seats?!

SAFETY is the one thing that should matter. Nothing else is even remotely as important as you risking your kids getting catapulted through the windshield in the event of a crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They said in the pregnancy announcement video that they were two month's pregnant. Anna then corrected it to 'four weeks'. She miscarried 2 weeks later - making her six weeks pregnant. I've worked it out exactly as they give you two weeks either way - so baby squid was due 25th January to about February 10th. Anna then did a video saying she lost her baby at 11 weeks. She had to disable comments as everyone questioned the timeline. Her scan photo is also identical to that of a very early pregnancy 5 - 6 weeks
Her scan photo would have looked like 5-6 week because it was an blighted ovum regardless of when she was scanned. The thing about saying she was 8 weeks and 4 weeks is the way pregnancy’s are dated from the LMP. Generally people will get a positive test 2 weeks after conception, and be classified as 4 weeks pregnant. This is where the 4 weeks - 8weeks comes about. The pair of them as thick as 2 short planks.

You’re clutching at straws with this whole conspiracy thing, if you have been through a pregnancy including early scans and dates not being correct and requiring to be rescanned you will understand this.

The main issue in all of this is Jonathan still exploiting this 31/2 years later, after 2 further successful pregnancies.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's quite clear that they read here - the start of her sweat story today, where she said sth like we had to endure her sweaty mess every day - I'm pretty sure we've said that as well.

And now she's going out of her way to show off a box of cars in the playroom when many people suspected there were none...

BUT SERIOUSLY? Of all the things you could take away from reading what people say about you, why can't it be the criticism about your improper use of car seats?!

SAFETY is the one thing that should matter. Nothing else is even remotely as important as you risking your kids getting catapulted through the windshield in the event of a crash.
100% she said a few things that relate directly to what we are saying here. Suddenly she’s showing how she gives the kids hard boiled eggs to snack on, and that she’s been having cake all week.

Anna step one: humble yourself and have a little research online of how to safely strap your children into the appropriate car seats. They will have the rest of their lives to thank you for it.

More steps to come... let’s not give her anymore palpitations

• Haha
I handed him a Barbie by mistake and he was having none of it....

Anna.... do you have an account here now? 😬
or are we just answering comments in the stories, are we doing that now?! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.