SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the top of the mane could also be something else on a penis cake.....

@Fatima Eduardo wanted to, be wasn't supposed to, it was meant to be girls only and no toddlers but he cried about it so he was allowed to
The landing strip ASacone definitely doesn’t have? Lol [emoji23] it very early in the morning here I should not be posting [emoji23] I’m delirious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Make no mistake this glitter makeup woman organized it... she said so in her story she does sleepovers now. I wanna inquire what her rate is for that type of party lol

I've seen a pillow that says Alessia on it, thank god.

97FAFCA1-4551-47C3-A7DF-87AC457EEA7E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100%!
I'm no expert but I doubt that petition would accomplish anything even if it gets discussed in parliament. The thing is, one country does not govern the internet.
And IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ... puh-lease so many people use VPNs, and if a troll doesn't live in the UK, they'd have to get the government of another country involved where they have no jurisdiction. You think any country would extradite anyone for prosecution over a critical comment? IMAGINE the paperwork! Think about how many millions of tweets and forum posts and comments are sent every second. You wanna regulate them with a lil petition? Good luck.

And there's that little thing called freedom of speech, too. Also, there is a huge difference between cyber bullying / trolling / actual threats and... harmless criticism but he doesn't get that at all.

Making laws that forbid the exploitation of children is soooo much more important than a crying forty year old who doesn't like what people are saying when he CHOSE to be a celebrity. Walk away from it tomorrow, never upload again,start a job at ASDA and you'll never hear a word of trolling again.
If you don’t want people’s opinions make your Instagram pages private 🤔 oh yeah you wouldn’t get any money then would you 🤨 I was looking at her page at a post where she goes on about struggling and everything being a bit too much I thought WHY HAVE SIX DOGS THEN you daft nitwit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Him bragging that annal is a great party planner, anyone with money can go on pinterest and tell their staff they want this, this this and this.. its not rocket science nor does it provide a feel good factor unlike making things yourself for little ones parties.
Seriously they are both compulsive liars - she tagged the woman who planned the party and the woman explained in her insta story that she does glitter sleepovers now!

What's interesting - throughout the week Anna has said to E several times that Lessi wouldn't be at the party (and Eduardo wasn't supposed to be there until he got upset and she agreed he could be the only boy there). Lessi has since been upgraded to guest as had Eduardo. The glitter lady said 8 kids total, so only five guests. I wonder if there were supposed to be more, but some weren't allowed to come so they invited their mean toddler?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have to say, I worry for you all if you have kids who like unicorns 🤦‍♀️
It’s a unicorn ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The story also goes that she had a boyfriend at the time who she broke up with for Jon boi. She wanted to be famous and he had been in a band and was filming a music video. And he's older and has a flat. She's also said in the past that Jonathan was her first and the only person she's ever slept with. She lives in Germany with him for a while and then Bournemouth whilst her Dad gets sick and passes away. So she's in a vulnerable place and he thinks he's some sort of caveman protecting her. Which "brings them even closer." Then when Anna drops out of uni and "is lonely and has no friends" she started The Style Diet. Jonathan starts seeing the "adulation" and cash she's getting and success of The Shaytards etc and decides he wants in on the action and people will obviously want to know all about his life.

They have such a codependant relationship. Jonathan loves having the "hot wife" who stays indoors and jazzes herself up for him. And she loves the materialistic world he's provided. The way she was bigging him the day after the documentary saying he just wants to make her happy and provide for me. And totally deluded about how hilarious he was in it.

As someone else said they deserve each other. It's just sad their 4 little money makers are caught in the middle. 🙄
J's bandmate tweeted about some lost trophy they won when they were in a band. Apparently they played support for a Westlife gig back in the day, so could you imagine Anal's eyes light up if that was the case. She was lured into false pretenses and J had to make it happen somehow to keep a young blonde on his arm.
I mean, come on, you wouldn't ride him into battle so she fell for the showbiz dream of what he could give her.
Unfortunately he is a known liar, and she ended up with an annoying , half pubic haired half bald , black toothed wanna be that couldn't afford beans on toast. Have you seen his music video she was in? 😆😆😆 Real star quality there! 🙈
It couldn't happen to a nicer girl. That's what she gets for being greedy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Question for all the boy moms here - would your little guys get glitter all over their face like Eduardo just did? Honestly I'm just curious if he's raised that way or if children naturally want to fit in even if it involves 'girly' glitter etc?

Reactions: 2
Question for all the boy moms here - would your little guys get glitter all over their face like Eduardo just did? Honestly I'm just curious if he's raised that way or if children naturally want to fit in even if it involves 'girly' glitter etc?
Two boys and their pink markers from their pencil case are always untouched 🤣.
They don’t like pink and girly things.🤷🏻‍♀️

They play with girls in the playground, they go to their girl friends birthday parties (not the « Girly » ones obvs), they sit near them in the classroom, they love chatting with them but no way they would ask for glitter or accept to put glitters on their face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
J's bandmate tweeted about some lost trophy they won when they were in a band. Apparently they played support for a Westlife gig back in the day, so could you imagine Anal's eyes light up if that was the case. She was lured into false pretenses and J had to make it happen somehow to keep a young blonde on his arm.
I mean, come on, you wouldn't ride him into battle so she fell for the showbiz dream of what he could give her.
Unfortunately he is a known liar, and she ended up with an annoying , half pubic haired half bald , black toothed wanna be that couldn't afford beans on toast. Have you seen his music video she was in? 😆😆😆 Real star quality there! 🙈
It couldn't happen to a nicer girl. That's what she gets for being greedy. 😂
I haven't seen the video!! Do you know where I can view it pls? I could do with a giggle 😄

Reactions: 2
My oldest would be right in there with all the glitter. He’s 7 and has always been into more “girly” things. He’s currently wearing a unicorn headband 😂
My youngest would possibly join in as well but only because his brother is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I would say yes, at that age it makes no difference, glitter is glitter 😆 he’s 5.
BUT would we buy him Anna and Elsa dolls or Barbie’s just because his sisters has them, would we force him into dresses because it’s quirky for the vlogs,
Not a chance, if he wanted them I wouldn’t have an issue with it, he wanted a pink poodle dog when he was 2 and he loved it 😂 it’s long since been discarded but at the time he wanted it 🤷‍♀️In my family the girls are the younger siblings and they regularly play with cars and fire trucks. Or dolls 🤷‍♀️
My only issue with Edwardo is why they’re pushing girls toys on him, and I believe it’s because it would be good content 😐
But I’m glad he’s joining in with Alessia as well. 🙂

Reactions: 8
The fact that Eduardo is growing up in a girly environment makes it easier as Andrea is too small to play with him.

I was really interested in cars, trains, video games even playing football as I was the only girl amongst 5 brothers, even if I had my barbies and little pony etc...

So I think it’s easier for Eduardo because everything girly is « in front of him ».

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My oldest would be right in there with all the glitter. He’s 7 and has always been into more “girly” things. He’s currently wearing a unicorn headband 😂
My youngest would possibly join in as well but only because his brother is.
Good to hear!!! 😎

Reactions: 3
My 4 year old godson would live glitter, he's such a magpie! Glitter doesn't have a gender, does it really matter if a boy wants it on his face?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact that Eduardo is growing up in a girly environment makes it easier as Andrea is too small to play with him.

I was really interested in cars, trains, video games as I was the only girl amongst 5 brothers, even if I had my barbies and little pony etc...

So I think it’s easier for Eduardo because evening girly is « in front of him ».
That's what I thought!

My only issue with Edwardo is why they’re pushing girls toys on him, and I believe it’s because it would be good content 😐
But I’m glad he’s joining in with Alessia. 🙂
Agreed.
I've never seen them buy them cars or stereotypical boy toys. It's absolutely fine if they play with whatever they want to play but it always looks like they don't have options at that house and Andrea seems to live in pinkish scam and dump rompers, too. I'm sure he's got other clothes too but as she works with them he's predominantly clad in them and since they've pushed the girly angle on Eduardo I wonder if they're doing the same thing.

At the end of the day, toys aren't gendered, colors are just colors and they are just kids but in that family everything makes you wonder if there's an ulterior £££ motive behind it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.