SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to prattle on (this is the last time I promise) but Anna was 6 weeks pregnant when she lost the blighted ovum. I had to go back and forth to check between their vlogs and Zoella's vlog. Jonathan announces they're 2 month's pregnant on April 15th - Anna swiftly corrects him and says "well, nearly a month". Zoella also uploaded a video on 17th April and said she was taking the SJ's gifts for the newly announced baby.

So actual timeline : Announce they're nearly 4 weeks pregnant on April 15th (jono announces it as 'two months - Anna corrects him to 'nearly a month'). Zoella took gifts on 17th April

First scan must have been 20th April - so 4 - 5 weeks (the day Zoella went and her car broke down - she says Anna was bleeding and due to fly to Florida the day after)
Flew to Florida 21st April
Returned to UK 28th April
Second scan 4th May
Anna says she started bleeding on 5th May = roughly 6 weeks
Anna uploads miscarriage video on 9th May and tells us she's still bleeding

Both Jono and Anna tell us it was a three month miscarriage. In the video about her loss, Anna states she lost a 'massive' sac and had so much bleeding she had to make a nappy from a bath towel - she laughs whilst saying it - in fact, she laughs quite a lot during the video. She also announces on the miscarriage video that she may come across as 'cold and unfeeling' but, she's had plenty of time to grieve (she miscarried 4 days before the vlog - so 'plenty of time?'). She also cannot make her mind up how many scans she had - as it varies in the video. She says she had one at 9 weeks and another at 11 weeks - so those two scans would have been at the end of May and two weeks into June - so they're time travellers now?).

So, they manipulated their miscarriage story for what? Sympathy? Views? Anna had 2 million views on the miscarriage video and she had to disable comments due to people saying the story didn't add up!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who sees black fishing in this photo?!

Thanks to the folk who shared the docu in the last thread. Watched it this morning. My thoughts are....if they have 4 kids it was interesting to note that only 3 really made an appearance. Did I blink and miss Alessi?
He reminds me of Tom Cruise (hear me out lol it's not in relation to looks). Its the always very carefully managed brand and persona. Never let the mask slip. Cruise is exactly the same and he was no different. It's all a performance. Only time I felt he stumbled was when she asked about paedophiles watching. I think her referencing a man masturbating is what threw him. It's easier to say paedophile because you're distancing yourself from acknowledging what that usually involves.
I found it interesting that when A was saying the kids are no longer wanting to be film that would be fine. I'd usually expect a spouse and parent to be mirroring and nodding in agreement of what's being said. Him. Nothing. Just a stoney face.
He came across as a man obsessed with content. And to claim that there are plenty of moments that go unrecorded is laughable. Everything they do is fair game for content. And unless hes Dr Strange and can manipulate time how does one stretch 10 minutes of filming into 20. Is he really padding out the extra time with what?

I love language and I noticed with the help of the transcripts that at the end when talking to Stacey he starts off saying "I'm interested to know....blah blah blah". The the rest of the language is distancing. You. Your. He was totally deflecting the question by turning it back on Stacey and about her career. I'm no expert with this stuff but it felt like because she clearly hadn't changed her mind about the whole parading your kids on line he went on the attack to distance the question from himself and his actions to her hypothetical ones.
Sorry for the incoherent ramble lol
I recently got some very nasty comments for saying exactly what Stacy said , one person said thanks for putting that image in my head , well what do people think people do when watching babies and children being used in a sexual way ? Pick their noses , eat popcorn? my answer was don’t be offended by the use of the word masturbate , be offended, outraged, shocked and upset by the people providing them with the images , and by the people willing to pay lots of money to buy this , if there is any chance that your child could be used like this then remove them from social media , I adore my grandbairns and used to share cute pics of them until I realised that some low life scumbtake those cute pictures and doctor them to look sexually provocative I will never share a photo online again I am even very cautious about sharing pics with friends/family in case they are re shared in all innocence surely any parent would want to protect their bairns if not , why not ?

Reactions: 19
Sorry to prattle on (this is the last time I promise) but Anna was 6 weeks pregnant when she lost the blighted ovum. I had to go back and forth to check between their vlogs and Zoella's vlog. Jonathan announces they're 2 month's pregnant on April 15th - Anna swiftly corrects him and says "well, nearly a month". Zoella also uploaded a video on 17th April and said she was taking the SJ's gifts for the newly announced baby.

So actual timeline : Announce they're nearly 4 weeks pregnant on April 15th (jono announces it as 'two months - Anna corrects him to 'nearly a month'). Zoella took gifts on 17th April

First scan must have been 20th April - so 4 - 5 weeks (the day Zoella went and her car broke down - she says Anna was bleeding and due to fly to Florida the day after)
Flew to Florida 21st April
Returned to UK 28th April
Second scan 4th May
Anna says she started bleeding on 5th May = roughly 6 weeks
Anna uploads miscarriage video on 9th May and tells us she's still bleeding

Both Jono and Anna tell us it was a three month miscarriage. In the video about her loss, Anna states she lost a 'massive' sac and had so much bleeding she had to make a nappy from a bath towel - she laughs whilst saying it - in fact, she laughs quite a lot during the video. She also announces on the miscarriage video that she may come across as 'cold and unfeeling' but, she's had plenty of time to grieve (she miscarried 4 days before the vlog - so 'plenty of time?'). She also cannot make her mind up how many scans she had - as it varies in the video. She says she had one at 9 weeks and another at 11 weeks - so those two scans would have been at the end of May and two weeks into June - so they're time travellers now?).

So, they manipulated their miscarriage story for what? Sympathy? Views? Anna had 2 million views on the miscarriage video and she had to disable comments due to people saying the story didn't add up!
They will use anything for click bait no morals or decency I was getting fed up of their constant ads and obvious begging for freebies but the miscarriage was the last straw my granddaughter had just recovered from a second miscarriage at the time after 12 weeks when she thought it was safe , she previously lost baby at 7 weeks so after 3 misses she was convinced she would never have a baby , she now had a beautiful baby girl after a stressful pregnancy which she hardly dared believe would continue and then a 72 hour Labour and emergency section real people suffering is belittled by these drama obsessed people and all for money because they get more money the more views and engagement they receive on posts when you really think about it , it’s truly disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They will use anything for click bait no morals or decency I was getting fed up of their constant ads and obvious begging for freebies but the miscarriage was the last straw my granddaughter had just recovered from a second miscarriage at the time after 12 weeks when she thought it was safe , she previously lost baby at 7 weeks so after 3 misses she was convinced she would never have a baby , she now had a beautiful baby girl after a stressful pregnancy which she hardly dared believe would continue and then a 72 hour Labour and emergency section real people suffering is belittled by these drama obsessed people and all for money because they get more money the more views and engagement they receive on posts when you really think about it , it’s truly disgusting
I'm so sorry about your grand daughter and thrilled to hear that she's got a beautiful baby girl (I started bleeding heavily with my daughter at 29 weeks - I was admitted to hospital and pumped full of steroids in case I went into full blown labour. The hospital said my placenta was low and that's what caused it - luckily, my daughter held on for another 10 weeks - still born a little premature and underweight but, she was fine).

I've just remembered that it was just a few months before that another youtube vlogging family announced a pregnancy. The dad, tested his wife's urine without her knowledge (she'd not flushed the loo) he dipped the pregnancy test in the toilet bowl and it came back 'positive'. The video went viral. Then they said they'd miscarried a week later - again, the video went viral - then they admitted lying altogether. They are called Sam and Nia - I don't know if anyone remembers them ? I'm not saying that the SJ's faked a pregnancy but, I suppose what I'm angry about is that they lied about how far on Anna was ....filmed her reaction and then uploaded it. Other family vloggers kept their miscarriages off social media and wanted their loss to remain private..... not upload it for 'views'

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I recently got some very nasty comments for saying exactly what Stacy said , one person said thanks for putting that image in my head , well what do people think people do when watching babies and children being used in a sexual way ?
Oh nasty comments?
I’m sorry for that, I didn’t see those comments otherwise I would have spoken.
It’s not an image it’s the reality.
So I don’t know why people accused you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm so sorry about your grand daughter and thrilled to hear that she's got a beautiful baby girl (I started bleeding heavily with my daughter at 29 weeks - I was admitted to hospital and pumped full of steroids in case I went into full blown labour. The hospital said my placenta was low and that's what caused it - luckily, my daughter held on for another 10 weeks - still born a little premature and underweight but, she was fine).

I've just remembered that it was just a few months before that another youtube vlogging family announced a pregnancy. The dad, tested his wife's urine without her knowledge (she'd not flushed the loo) he dipped the pregnancy test in the toilet bowl and it came back 'positive'. The video went viral. Then they said they'd miscarried a week later - again, the video went viral - then they admitted lying altogether. They are called Sam and Nia - I don't know if anyone remembers them ? I'm not saying that the SJ's faked a pregnancy but, I suppose what I'm angry about is that they lied about how far on Anna was ....filmed her reaction and then uploaded it. Other family vloggers kept their miscarriages off social media and wanted their loss to remain private..... not upload it for 'views'
Even poor baby Squid who was never real-real got turned into a money-making cash...squid. It's sooooo vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Even poor baby Squid who was never real-real got turned into a money-making cash...squid. It's sooooo vile.
They would transform anything in money-making.
At this point, sadly I don’t see them stopping.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s so twisted. And I know I’m repeating myself again, miscarriage is hard, 3 weeks or 13 weeks 🤷‍♀️ You still expected a baby to be the end result, it happens more than we know at the early stages of pregnancy.
But to include your kids who are no more than toddlers themselves into a conversation (not even a conversation, the song and dance that became!) they didn’t need to be a part of JUST for sympathy /content. What parent would do that.

Reactions: 17
It's just sleep-over themed.
Thank God for that, just the thought of another child sleeping in that house with that little pervert makes me shudder.
Hope the kids parents stay at the party with their kids too, I'd be there watching them and him like a bloody hawk!

Reactions: 12
It’s so twisted. And I know I’m repeating myself again, miscarriage is hard, 3 weeks or 13 weeks 🤷‍♀️ You still expected a baby to be the end result, it happens more than we know at the early stages of pregnancy.
But to include your kids who are no more than toddlers themselves into a conversation (not even a conversation, the song and dance that became!) they didn’t need to be a part of JUST for sympathy /content. What parent would do that.
Exactly. It was what, like 4 years ago? Emilia was only 4 at most, I doubt she even really understood what was happening.

Reactions: 6
I’d rather my child not gag thank you very much. To each their own.
I mean babies and children have strong gag reflexs... they can gag on milk, soup, jarred foods...

Whoever made the Tom Cruise comparison.. spot on!!

Reactions: 4
Jonathan still says that they're the most influential family in the UK. Not according to other sources. The most influential family on social media are the Chapman family. Sam and Nic who own Real Techniques Makeup products and have the youtube channel 'pixiwoo'. They've got a joint net worth of £6 million. Then there's the brothers Jim and John who are also worth a few million quid ! They've got around 6 million subscribers between them and appeared on Cosmopolitan's cover as the most influential family in the UK. Again, because someone at the Sunday Times doesn't do their homework correctly , Jono and Anna came 13th in the UK's most influential youtubers...........

Reactions: 11
I will be discussing Anna's 'miscarriage' - my heart goes out to you ladies that have suffered miscarriages (I too had one when I was 25 years old) - So just a warning that this may be triggering - but, it explains the mind set of the SJ's. I know a bit about pregnancy scanning due to my previous occupation. The SJ's said their miscarriage was 3 months into the pregnancy. Looking at the scan - it's around a 5-6 week early pregnancy scan - plus , according to JJ, it was a vaginal ultrasound (used up to 6 weeks pregnancy as it's more accurate than an abdominal one). Blighted ovums usually miscarry at this early stage and a really high percentage of women don't even know they're pregnant - they may have a period a few days later than usual. I remember a lot of other people at the time pointing out that the scan was very early on and both Jonathan and Anna have got the length of this pregnancy 'wrong' in a few vlogs - often adding weeks/months ........I didn't know the reasoning behind this at the time....and thought to myself that grief can do funny things to one's mind. Another alarm bell that should've rung was the fact that Anna was 'safe to fly to Florida' the next day. During a more advanced miscarriage, women are advised NOT to fly until the uterus is completely empty (risk of blot clots etc etc).

Jonathan then went on to get the 'Little Squid' tattoo ...... and then renamed their brand the 'Little Squid Media UK' with Companies House. They've made a 'brand' (money) from a miscarriage....not to mention uploading the video

Because people were questioning the timeline, Anna made her own video saying she was 11 weeks pregnant when she miscarried. She says the first scan was booked in when she was 6 weeks along (they didn't film that one!)- then she says she was 9 weeks pregnant but, the embryo was only 6 weeks 'grown' on the scan (you can see placenta and an empty sac). However, if you watched Jonathan's video, he said it was an empty sac (blighted ovum) and there wasn't a heartbeat detectable. Anna in her video says they had to wait two weeks for another scan to confirm if the embryo was still alive (this follow up scan is usually to tell if the sac has been 'reabsorbed' as usually happens - otherwise they will offer a D & C). Anna went off to Florida.

Right. the scan we all saw was apparently her 'second scan' - according to Anna- she says she had had another one 3 weeks before showing that there was no baby (at this point, I can't keep up with their timeline - plus the fact that Jonathan appears to have missed this filming opportunity - yet, he records EVERYTHING!)..... So, Anna talks herself into believing she was 3 months gone....

Jonathan's story : Scan at 5-6 weeks, flew to Florida, Scan on return (1 week later, according to Jonathan) - D & C booked for two days later - Anna spontaneously miscarried

Anna's Story : Scan at 3-4 weeks pregnant (which would not show on a scan) - another scan 2 weeks later (Anna reckons she was 9 weeks along at this point) - Flew to Florida, came home and miscarried at 11 - 12 weeks pregnant. Saying you were 12 weeks pregnant as a vlogger is more lucrative than saying "I thought I was pregnant but, it was a false alarm" (as many women think this with a blighted ovum)

This is why people have issues with their lies.
* This could be triggering it mentions my physical miscarriage please be aware:

I had a blighted ovum. I miscarried at 9-10 weeks but there wasn’t a baby there. However, I still lost a LOT of blood and had an ambulance called by 111. It was still traumatic what I lost, it’s so much more than you’d imagine. Blood was everywhere in my house, ambulance and hospital bed. Then I had surgery to remove the rest and was back in hospital for 3 days and 2 nights as I got an infection from it.

So my point is.. WHY DID SHE GO ON HOLIDAY?!! This all happened to me at home and it was still traumatic and embarrassing. The hospital was a few streets away. Imagine if that happened abroad in a place you’re not as familiar with??? How could she risk that I have no idea. That would’ve scarred her for life, and if the kids saw any they’d be scarred too. It pisses me off how they portrayed it now I know the truth.

F right off with your BS. They really play everything out for views and money. They’re messed in the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You know what, I know absolutely nothing about weaning, how small food needs to be or what they are allowed to eat.
In any case, the kiddo always has a camera on him, so potential choking is monitored through a camera lense... and somehow I still think that's one of the lesser problems in that house. Cause at least they're sort of watching it. It's not great and Andrea is having a terrible time with it appears buuuuut think of all the other tit.
Some people think it's okay, others think it's not, we can meet in the middle and agree that there are far bigger issues than that?

Oh I know people wean differently, I was just commenting on the fad part. People don’t realise it’s been around years upon years!

Reactions: 2
I HATE it when people think Anna is a victim or was the victim of the whole miscarriage storyline. NO. Let's leave the actual tragedy of the miscarriage aside for a second and look at the facts.

Anna chose to go Florida.

Anna consented to letting him film at the doctor's.

Anna sat down with him for a video to explain (read: lie about) the circumstances of their miscarriage.

Princess Anna Sacone is no victim. She went along with ANY and ALL of it, and for all we know, some of it was her sick idea, too.

If she didn't want that 'storyline' to be what it was, or if she didn't want the filming anymore, she could've said no. She could've told her husband to duck off, hell, she could've even filed for divorce - I would have if my husband made my miscarriage a thing against my will!

Her old tweets show what a twisted person she is And all we learned from the documentary is that Jonathan can't help who he is. He's a knob without an ounce of self-control. The Mrs on the other hand has self-control in spades (one of the gifts that come with an ED) and is extremely skilled at playing the victim when she is anything but.

Never seen two people who deserve each other more than these two. The only victims are their poor, innocent children who had the misfortune of crawling out of the wrong waxed vagina.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jonathan still says that they're the most influential family in the UK. Not according to other sources. The most influential family on social media are the Chapman family. Sam and Nic who own Real Techniques Makeup products and have the youtube channel 'pixiwoo'. They've got a joint net worth of £6 million. Then there's the brothers Jim and John who are also worth a few million quid ! They've got around 6 million subscribers between them and appeared on Cosmopolitan's cover as the most influential family in the UK. Again, because someone at the Sunday Times doesn't do their homework correctly , Jono and Anna came 13th in the UK's most influential youtubers...........
He thinks he is more famous than he is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.