SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never, it's just decor I think. I mean, if the girls all disappear into a tent to have a pretend nap, what's the point of a party? I believe it's 2.5 hrs though, from 5-7.30
Oh apologies I don’t know why I thought it was 6pm that it started...
got it mixed up with Anna’s usual bed time 🤦‍♀️😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The envy Annal has for Emma is unreal, All those girls have been affected by whatever happened in their childhood, I went through a period of feeling sorry for oma but on hearing annal say her mum tricked her dad into her getting pregnant for Erika, I stopped, shes witnessed all of the treatment of those little ones, :( it seems like she is such a pushover and has not prepared those girls for being adults. Annal has taken the 'I'm so pretty ' route, because she could not compete with her dads real favourite daughter Emma, who has continued to build on her languages, speaks & writes perfect Italian, has a passion for reading etc, yes she definitely has her own issues, Erika, does the I'm pretty thing too as shes got no academic ability, but instead of adding in the pretend dolly homemaker like annal, shes trying to have a sexy edge to her being.
At times, annal acts like she hates joliar, is vocal to all the viewers about not liking his eating habits, picking him up on his speech, making fun of him, he also puts her down, messes with her insecure head about her body, hair etc, tries to oneupman on her intelligence (she does it to him too) yet they bang on about being best friends etc..... they are a psychiatrists text book of a pair of narcs who should never have procreated .
Regardless of what happened in her own childhood, I just don't think it's much of an excuse. Because at the end of the day, she is an adult and has been for many years. If you have mental health problems or suffer from an eating disorder and are responsible for young children, it is your duty as their mom, their caregiver to get help and not to project your own tit onto your children. I know, it's often a cycle with these things but since she's got resources AND a platform she could make better choices. No, she SHOULD.

Oh apologies I don’t know why I thought it was 6pm that it started...
got it mixed up with Anna’s usual bed time 🤦‍♀️😎
With a little luck, she will *juuuust* make her bedtime if all the kids get picked up on time. She must be really nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went through a period of feeling sorry for oma but on hearing annal say her mum tricked her dad into her getting pregnant for Erika,
She said that ?
Oh God who would share this info publicly on the internet?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said that ?
Oh God who would share this info publicly on the internet?🤦🏻‍♀️
Personally, I think Anna is a compulsive liar, no matter what she has said, we don't actually know if any of it is even true or was just jazz up her backstory a bit. 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Regardless of what happened in her own childhood, I just don't think it's much of an excuse. Because at the end of the day, she is an adult and has been for many years. If you have mental health problems or suffer from an eating disorder and are responsible for young children, it is your duty as their mom, their caregiver to get help and not to project your own tit onto your children. I know, it's often a cycle with these things but since she's got resources AND a platform she could make better choices. No, she SHOULD.

With a little luck, she will *juuuust* make her bedtime if all the kids get picked up on time. She must be really nervous.

Totally agree, plus she has had a LOT of people point out where she could look at herself and her actions, not everybody gets that so don't see their part in passing on or creating a shite time for their children until their children are teens or adults, both of them say they have had counselling, there is no way that they had person centred counselling, it might hurt like hell looking at yourself and your actions but its so necessary which is why I do lean towards them both being narcissistic as neither look inward.

Him bragging that annal is a great party planner, anyone with money can go on pinterest and tell their staff they want this, this this and this.. its not rocket science nor does it provide a feel good factor unlike making things yourself for little ones parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m definitely not being naive when I say that these were obviously not gifted and were paid for in full by the Sacone Jollies, because it doesn’t say anywhere that it’s a #AD or #Gifted

I know I’m totally immature saying this but all I can think of is penis cake and all the penis cake children. Sorry, said it. And I wouldn’t want it on my pillow because of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m definitely not being naive when I say that these were obviously not gifted and were paid for in full by the Sacone Jollies, because it doesn’t say anywhere that it’s a #AD or #Gifted

I know I’m totally immature saying this but all I can think of is penis cake and all the penis cake children. Sorry, said it. And I wouldn’t want it on my pillow because of it

And penis pillows my dear!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Funny how today it's changed to being called a unicorn party. All of it will be #gifted. How much make up does Emilia have on?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Funny how today it's changed to being called a unicorn party. All of it will be #gifted. How much make up does Emilia have on?!
Yes, before it was faux sleepover with the invitation card etc and now it’s unicorn.
I bet is #gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And penis pillows my dear!
Why can’t the unicorn have a face? Or entire head? I know it’s the fashion to have the penis and balls I mean the horn and the ears but it’s just such a universal shape and image that I don’t know why so many people go along with it.. if I was throwing a unicorn party I’d be like can we break the mould this one time and at least have the unicorns magical eyes and partial head because this just looks wrong.

Edit: I don’t know how I didn’t notice the eyes. I apologise. And the top of the mane. Apologies.

Are they trolling with the phallic themed I mean unicorn themed party? Or are we thinking there’s probs not even choice involved because beggars can’t be choosers and this was donated out of the kindness of those strangers standing in the background of Jonathan’s stories hearts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
D043A47B-A816-4A60-9FEF-3AC9318D5DCB.png

It’s adorable that he participates to the party but I’m wondering if he wanted or had no choice.

My boys have always refused to participate to their cousins parties because it was all girly etc...

Reactions: 4
So I guess Jonathan is already posting videos of other people’s kids. Also isn’t annal’s dress a bit fancy for a sleepover party at home?

Why can’t the unicorn have a face? Or entire head? I know it’s the fashion to have the penis and balls I mean the horn and the ears but it’s just such a universal shape and image that I don’t know why so many people go along with it.. if I was throwing a unicorn party I’d be like can we break the mould this one time and at least have the unicorns magical eyes and partial head because this just looks wrong.

Edit: I don’t know how I didn’t notice the eyes. I apologise. And the top of the mane. Apologies.

Are they trolling with the phallic themed I mean unicorn themed party? Or are we thinking there’s probs not even choice involved because beggars can’t be choosers and this was donated out of the kindness of those strangers standing in the background of Jonathan’s stories hearts.
Well, the top of the mane could also be something else on a penis cake.....

@Fatima Eduardo wanted to, be wasn't supposed to, it was meant to be girls only and no toddlers but he cried about it so he was allowed to

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.