SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also have the ability to make pizza look like garbage!! Both of their pizzas look sooooooo bad! Everything they touch turns to..., well.....

And i dont get it. J was destroying his pizza, Andrea was choking on pizza and Alessia was eating oreos? At what time did he upload those stories?
Lol I didn’t understand the Oreos too tbh.
Destroying his pizza ?

Reactions: 2
Jo Good, MiddleAged Minx on Youtube, and SJ interviewer and promoter, has signed to Gleam. She did a feature regarding this in Insideout London in BBC1 on 16 September 2019. Available on BBC iplayer. She’s the one who said she didn’t follow large accounts. I’m not surprised by this. This partly explains why she *likes* the SJs and interviews then. But it does sadden me. She also interviewed Mrs Hinch after her book came out, which I was surprised about.
Noticed on Jo Goods Middle Aged Minx’s insta account that a few people have left pithy comments under the picture of her with the SJs. Everyone should pile over there and leave more. She even #adoptivefamily 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
if alessia got out of her bed to play after they put her down for her nap maybe she's decided shoe no longer needs a nap? 2 and a half is an age when many children drop their last nap. also yes those pizza's looked rubbish, especially the first one.
A 2 and a half child doesn’t “decide” if she needs or doesn’t need a nap.
I don’t know in the UK but here even in the first year of school ( starting at the age of 3), children have a 1 hour nap just after lunch and then go to the classroom.

Reactions: 1
A 2 and a half child doesn’t “decide” if she needs or doesn’t need a nap.
I don’t know in the UK but here even in the first year of school ( at the age of 3), children have a 1 hour nap just after lunch and then go to classroom.
i meant maybe she's ready to drop her last nap if she's playing when they put her down i didn't mean decided like that. I also worked in a nursery and most of the children over 2 didn't have nap time.

Reactions: 13
Lol I didn’t understand the Oreos too tbh.
Destroying his pizza ?
Making his pizza very miserably looking 🤣 (i dont mind the cheese, pineapple and the things he was putting in it, but in the end it did not look good 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if alessia got out of her bed to play after they put her down for her nap maybe she's decided shoe no longer needs a nap? 2 and a half is an age when many children drop their last nap. also yes those pizza's looked rubbish, especially the first one.
Agree, some kids drop their nap earlier than others and they do decide 😆😆

and Alessia was eating oreos
She’s my spirit animal 🤣

I don’t agree with a lot of her choices but it’s obvious she loves Jonathon and I imagine he pulls on her heart strings a lot in regards to the tattoo and squid company, he says it will help him to move on so she goes along with it. We can all see why he does it (sympathy,attention,views,money) I think for the most part she is totally unaware about their business, she says herself they have interviews to go to she doesn’t even know who for, she doesn’t watch the vlogs until the next day. He is the one in control of it all.
?????????
I’m watching a different Anna. 😐

These photos were taken AFTER she had been told by doctors that there was a possibility their baby had stopped growing
How is that even possible when she’s holding Alissa?

Reactions: 5
RECRAP OF THINGS BABIES SAY VLOG

It opens at breakfast where Emilia says she's going on a class trip to Legoland and she's disappointed that Jonathan didn't sign up as chaperone. He thinks she's going out of state, then realizes it's just in a different county :ROFLMAO:

The kids play in the kitchen and the mystery PA (or whoever she is is seen in the background lounging LOL) Jonathan tells us 'Alessia and Andrea are the messy squad' ... I'm rolling my eyes again and again again. :rolleyes:

Jonathan is out buying garden stuff and back at the house Anna is doing an ad for a flower subscription, that she hiiiiiighly recommends. Well, I'd say it's a safe bet that most of your viewers can't afford to get roses shipped to their house once a week, but sure.

Alessia got up from her nap and decided to play instead - it's so cute. She's getting so vocal, i wouldn't be surprised at all if she'll grow up to be their smartest. ❤

We're with Anna getting her nails done. She thinks the nail saloon should do live streaming and IGTV. Well, it beats exploiting your kids anyway.

Jonathan is playing with Alessia. She sneezed in his face and Jonathan is over dramatically washing his entire head in the bathtub afterwards. Sure, that'll help.

The boys are taken to bed, Eduardo shows off his Spanish...and we get to follow along while Jonathan is throwing the dirty diapers in the bin.

The rant: "When you are younger you can be branded an influenced for the rest of your entire life, unconsciously playing out the role that somebody else gave to you." What follows is some kind of rant that he got told he was dumb and got put into a special school... and basically he just says he amounted to more than anyone thought. Nobody gives a duck. Consider that first sentence, Jonathan. What you are doing to your children DEFINITELY influences them for the rest of their life. ... so he thinks he's smarter than people gave him credit for - but not smart enough to realize how he's influencing his kids and branding them for their future and not in a good way.... :mad: Unbelievable!
yo missed out an exciting bit , the bit where he's looking at door mats in the garden shop😒:rolleyes:

The end of the vlog today.... Jonathan tells a story of how he was told he would never amount to anything and while living with a past “girlfriend” he took an IQ test. He said he scored around a 130 😉 and he found out he was a smart guy. While telling this story... instead of using the word unconsciously.....he said “unconscientiously.” He’s a genius! 😂
The same intelligent guy who thinks badminton is called " babbinton" 😂😂😂

Sneaky add for weetabix...... 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 42729
That's always there but I've never seen any of the kids eating it, maybe they give it to Andrea?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A5CE21F0-BEA1-461A-AD77-3118EACD9E79.png
Jonathan joked about the clock being a rolling clock and then it fell on the island.
It made a noise, Anna turned around and he said “no no no” and that was her face.
She scares me tbh 🙈

Reactions: 5
Poor Princess is finding it tough looking after her 1 yr old boy. No childcare today boo hoo.
You can clearly see from the picture the reason poor Andrea is crying is the fact she is digging her thumb into his wee arm 😩
She acts like it's because she's saying no to him standing on the chair, but the timing is too close to when she grabs his arm and stops when she let's go. For gods sake woman if this child is giving you a heart attack for standing in his chair with no restraints in it, put some restraints in, and put your phone down! Oh sorry precious Anna I just asked the impossible didn't I? You're not going to restrain your kids properly going 60+km/h on a busy road, why would you need to restrain them when their seats aren't moving in a metal box of destruction.

Reactions: 9
Was just going to say this. Watch video below from 6.18 "a slap on the hand."
Funny how she starts the video saying its really early, around 12 oclock. Well if it was now she would say its pretty late, almost time for bed 🤣😂

When did things change from being a tap in the hand to a full blown cold shower? Hmm i wonder...

Last edited:
  • Sad
They love discipline that is a "shock to the system", no wonder their kids are so well behaved at home. But a "gentle tap" isn't going to shock them Anna, nor would they make a face or cry, there'd have to be some force there for that kind of reaction to happen...

Reactions: 10
They love discipline that is a "shock to the system", no wonder their kids are so well behaved at home. But a "gentle tap" isn't going to shock them Anna, nor would they make a face or cry, there'd have to be some force there for that kind of reaction to happen...
A and J need a shock to the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wtf. So a ‘lil pat on the hand’ ‘a quick slap’ but it’s ‘supposed to shock them and let them know they did something wrong’, and ‘their response is to cry’. That’s not a lil pat on the hand then is it. The fuckery... It’s just like the cold shower situation where they lie about it and say it’s not meant to be nice and it’s meant to shock them but then contradict themselves in the same sentence by saying it’s something that wouldn’t shock them like a lil pat on the hand or a wash with warm water. Like what is it you gaslighting idiots.

It’s like if I said when my son is naughty I put him on the naughty step, he is there for 5 minutes to think about it but I make him stand and not on the step but in the lounge and he can play with his toys.

Except obviously that is a tamer version because I don’t use shock Punishments. He does just sit in timeout and think about why I don’t think it was a good idea. I actually care about his mental health and respect him as a human being. And guess what he is the most well behaved loving kind respectful gentleman I have ever met.

Last edited:

If my son was standing up in his high chair I would have my entire hand around his upper arm and put my phone down... not my thumb pushing into his forearm and my phone in the other hand.

But if filming was top priority and safety was secondary I would do exactly that.

One min ASacone doesn’t want to have the lifestyle and would happily stop, and the next she’s all about that lifestyle and livin it up showing her son standing there hardly gripping him if he fell so she can showcase him for the gram. I am loving all the hypocrisy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well there you have it..all that wondering why their kids are so violent. They've been taught from the get go to smack others to deal with feelings of anger. No wonder Jonathan cops it fair in the face constantly.
Poor Andrea, you can see the resemblance to his dad in that picture of him crying .

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.