SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live in a goldfish bowl....

View attachment 42410View attachment 42411View attachment 42412

I understand the need for CCTV but this is not what Jonathan uses those cameras for.

Hilarious the kids are still up and Anna is home from “date afternoon night” ready for bed.
The last time I watched them the blue office downstairs was for his business office (for employee’s and not personal space) and upstairs above was for his personal office. It seems all his personal equipment and junk has been pushed downstairs. Does anyone know why? I always thought that the upstairs where his office was would make a lovely place for a live in nanny. Separate entrance from the main house and the room is quite sizeable with an en-suite bathroom. Instead I believe they put the nanny in the room originally intended for Andrea & Alessia. Could you imagine all the tit the nanny witnesses living in such close proximity to the family? No doubt she had to sign a NDA the minute she stepped foot into that gray hell hole.

Reactions: 9
Attempting to moderate is against the rules, report any posts instead or keep scrolling - Please read our rules and why they're important
Eh why on earth wouldn't they put harnesses in their beautifully gifted tripp trapp?? I imagine they have them (probably came with it) and they're too lazy to buckle him in.

It's like she's not learned anything from having three previous kids. She laments, look at what I'm dealing with... As if it's unusual. Kids climb for gods sake! They want to explore their environment. Just bloody well strap him in!

His reaction isn't too bad. You can tell he's not proper crying (if you have kids you'll understand what I mean). He reacted very similar to how my daughter would have at his age, had I said no. He's just testing his boundaries.

I really dont see anything else bad about that whole few clips other than the obvious one of not having him strapped in, in the first place.

I think there are a few comments in here that are just irrelevant. The whole napping thing. Kids drop naps from as young at 18 mths. Ye unusual but it can happen. Each child is individual with their own internal clock telling them when they're sleeping and when they're not. Some kids keep their nap nearly till four!

Alluding that Andrea's reaction is as a result of fear because they slap him again.. A stretch too far for me. Sorry. Its a normal baby reaction to a parent telling him no. If you were to see mine you'd think I was killing them and I've never raised a hand to my child in her entire life!

Their use of cold showers to me as a mother is sickening and we need to keep this at the forefront of all discussions I agree. But all the other insinuations are now just getting a bit laughable guys.

I don't agree with slapping but I also don't agree with naughty step. (Google it). So there are a wide array of parenting styles that people will use that others disagree. But they're kind of open to be used. EXCEPT when we're referring to cold showers. That's a fat no. I just think when little minor stuff is thrown in, it dilutes it all, you know?

Eh why on earth wouldn't they put harnesses in their beautifully gifted tripp trapp?? I imagine they have them (probably came with it) and they're too lazy to buckle him in.

It's like she's not learned anything from having three previous kids. She laments, look at what I'm dealing with... As if it's unusual. Kids climb for gods sake! They want to explore their environment. Just bloody well strap him in!

His reaction isn't too bad. You can tell he's not proper crying (if you have kids you'll understand what I mean). He reacted very similar to how my daughter would have at his age, had I said no. He's just testing his boundaries.

I really dont see anything else bad about that whole few clips other than the obvious one of not having him strapped in, in the first place.

I think there are a few comments in here that are just irrelevant. The whole napping thing. Kids drop naps from as young at 18 mths. Ye unusual but it can happen. Each child is individual with their own internal clock telling them when they're sleeping and when they're not. Some kids keep their nap nearly till four!

Alluding that Andrea's reaction is as a result of fear because they slap him again.. A stretch too far for me. Sorry. Its a normal baby reaction to a parent telling him no. If you were to see mine you'd think I was killing them and I've never raised a hand to my child in her entire life!

Their use of cold showers to me as a mother is sickening and we need to keep this at the forefront of all discussions I agree. But all the other insinuations are now just getting a bit laughable guys.

I don't agree with slapping but I also don't agree with naughty step. (Google it). So there are a wide array of parenting styles that people will use that others disagree. But they're kind of open to be used. EXCEPT when we're referring to cold showers. That's a fat no. I just think when little minor stuff is thrown in, it dilutes it all, you know?
Ummm, have you not noticed this isn't exactly a Sac-Jol fan page? What's with all the white knighting?

Reactions: 10
I think there are a few comments in here that are just irrelevant.

But all the other insinuations are now just getting a bit laughable guys.
Then best to keep on scrolling, report the posts or ignore the users.

Let mods deal with what should and shouldn't be discussed, not new members with a couple of posts ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When did things change from being a tap in the hand to a full blown cold shower? Hmm i wonder...
Between the ages of 1 1/2 and 2, it would seem.

Was just going to say this. Watch video below from 6.18 "a slap on the hand."
Apologies, quoting my own post. This is her ADVICE for disciplining a 18 month old.
Transcript for anyone wanting it:
Q How do you discipline your 1 and half year old?
"It is difficult. Like especially at that age cos- Emilia's at the age now where you can really tell her. She can understand. She understands where she's gone wrong or what she's done wrong. Whereas Eduardo just laughs in your face. What we have done now is have them, like this is gonna sound like we beat our children and we absolutely don't. But like a slap on the hand that doesn't really hurt. It's just more of a shock to the system. Like, you did something wrong. Personally, I think it's completely fine. Especially when they're like that age because they kind of understand that they've done wrong. But it's not like hurting them, you know. It's not like beating them and having them like scars or anything for life. What we do usually, if they do do something bad or naughty, like react straight away. What we do is have them hold and like "hold out your hand" and you give them like a little pat. Like really nothing a major, don't like wallop them or anything. And then usually they'll cry or they'll like make a face. And then try and explain to them like "do you know what you did wrong?" And explain to them why they got the slap. And I know some people are really anti like any kind of hitting or slapping your children even like a little pat on the hand. But for us, that's what works." Laughs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Between the ages of 1 1/2 and 2, it would seem.

Apologies, quoting my own post. This is her ADVICE for disciplining a 18 month old.
Transcript for anyone wanting it:
Q How do you discipline your 1 and half year old?
"It is difficult. Like especially at that age cos- Emilia's at the age now where you can really tell her. She can understand. She understands where she's gone wrong or what she's done wrong. Whereas Eduardo just laughs in your face. What we have done now is have them, like this is gonna sound like we beat our children and we absolutely don't. But like a slap on the hand that doesn't really hurt. It's just more of a shock to the system. Like, you did something wrong. Personally, I think it's completely fine. Especially when they're like that age because they kind of understand that they've done wrong. But it's not like hurting them, you know. It's not like beating them and having them like scars or anything for life. What we do usually, if they do do something bad or naughty, like react straight away. What we do is have them hold and like "hold out your hand" and you give them like a little pat. Like really nothing a major, don't like wallop them or anything. And then usually they'll cry or they'll like make a face. And then try and explain to them like "do you know what you did wrong?" And explain to them why they got the slap. And I know some people are really anti like any kind of hitting or slapping your children even like a little pat on the hand. But for us, that's what works." Laughs.
Yeah I reckon a slap on the hand is gonna "shock" a child into not doing it again, the same way a lukewarm shower would... :rolleyes:
It's just very bizarre!
What bothers me is that they put it all out there - like freely admitting to the cold shower back then, saying it's cruel and horrible at the same time, laughing about it, laughing about it all in the fauxpology video, then this 'we don't beat our kids' hahaha...

Who am I to say whether or not they punish their kids in unjust ways, none of us know what we don't actually witness... but here's the thing - it's the fact that she puts it out there. That they put things into people's heads.

Without them ever mentioning cold showers - would any of us have ever wondered if that was what they are doing? Absolutely not, right? Just like Luisa said on the podcast back then, the fact that they freely admitted to the cold showers does make people wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

Again, I'm not accusing them of anything I haven't witnessed and I wouldn't but the fact that they willingly put so much tit out there that makes people make all kinds of assumptions that may or may not be true is incredibly irresponsible and stupid.

Glad to see Andrea gets chocolate for breakfast again!

859561BD-8278-402B-B459-8A8E31ED7AEC.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
RECRAP OF THINGS BABIES SAY VLOG

It opens at breakfast where Emilia says she's going on a class trip to Legoland and she's disappointed that Jonathan didn't sign up as chaperone. He thinks she's going out of state, then realizes it's just in a different county :ROFLMAO:

We're with Anna getting her nails done. She thinks the nail saloon should do live streaming and IGTV. Well, it beats exploiting your kids anyway.

The rant: "When you are younger you can be branded an influenced for the rest of your entire life, unconsciously playing out the role that somebody else gave to you." What follows is some kind of rant that he got told he was dumb and got put into a special school... and basically he just says he amounted to more than anyone thought. Nobody gives a duck. Consider that first sentence, Jonathan. What you are doing to your children DEFINITELY influences them for the rest of their life. ... so he thinks he's smarter than people gave him credit for - but not smart enough to realize how he's influencing his kids and branding them for their future and not in a good way.... :mad: Unbelievable!

I agree with the conclusion, but can't help pointing out that there are no states in the UK (since you're poking fun at a 7-yr old for not grasping the diference between country and county), nor is there such a thing as a 'nail saloon' 😂 Everything is not about America.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
if alessia got out of her bed to play after they put her down for her nap maybe she's decided shoe no longer needs a nap? 2 and a half is an age when many children drop their last nap. also yes those pizza's looked rubbish, especially the first one.
Without a nap though, they would actually have to look after their children. I am sure they use the nap as a way of getting her out of the way which is really sad x

Reactions: 11
Yeah I reckon a slap on the hand is gonna "shock" a child into not doing it again, the same way a lukewarm shower would... :rolleyes:
It's just very bizarre!
What bothers me is that they put it all out there - like freely admitting to the cold shower back then, saying it's cruel and horrible at the same time, laughing about it, laughing about it all in the fauxpology video, then this 'we don't beat our kids' hahaha...

Who am I to say whether or not they punish their kids in unjust ways, none of us know what we don't actually witness... but here's the thing - it's the fact that she puts it out there. That they put things into people's heads.

Without them ever mentioning cold showers - would any of us have ever wondered if that was what they are doing? Absolutely not, right? Just like Luisa said on the podcast back then, the fact that they freely admitted to the cold showers does make people wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

Again, I'm not accusing them of anything I haven't witnessed and I wouldn't but the fact that they willingly put so much tit out there that makes people make all kinds of assumptions that may or may not be true is incredibly irresponsible and stupid.

Glad to see Andrea gets chocolate for breakfast again!

View attachment 42833
I agree. It's as if they were trying to attract backlash, luring criticism or what they call 'hate' and 'trolling'. I've noticed a trend on YT now, complaining about 'hate comments' and commentary channels. It follows on the heels of that video by Alfie Deyes with Susan the chief of YT, in which they talked about regulations to stop the phenomenon. I mean these people have become millionaires by putting their lives on display DOING NOTHING, having no talent, no particular ability, no skill, just taking videos of themselves doing nothing special. That's a sweet deal, right? A singer, a ballet dancer, a nurse, an engineer, a cleaning lady, a teacher - they all need to work hard to earn their livelihoods, doing things that are useful and necessary. And they have crappy bosses to report to, and sometimes unpleasant, gossiping colleagues to share an office with etc. But these bastards want to get millions doing nothing, displaying no skills, and also silence any 'troll' who might want to criticise them. Basically having a huge, multi-tiered cake and eat it. My guess is that there are regulations in the pipeline to ban criticism online - and excuses are needed.

Long time reader - first post

Sorry to bring it back to the blighted ovum/miscarriage topic but I’ve just caught up and reading those comments made me really uncomfortable.

I have had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks, saw the body, head and ‘tail’- just no heartbeat (although we are very lucky to have had two beautiful and healthy children since (with the same dad) - they both measured small at the beginning so I may have been further along than 8 weeks).

The drs told me to carry on as usual and it was over the new year period and where I’m from it is summer so everything shuts down - long story short I bled and had terrible cramps for days and eventually laboured and delivered the contents (about the size of a liver in total) by myself on the toilet, trying to keep as quiet as possible so my family and partner wouldn’t hear. I cried myself to sleep for weeks after. It was 11 years ago and still remember the pain even after having two babies with no pain meds.

The reason I am being so graphic is to illustrate how physically and emotionally painful it is to miscarry and then you have this twit continuing to bring up a baby that never was for his own monetary gain. The way he manipulates Emilia to talk about it is despicable and I can’t fathom how he can continue to be an insensitive twit to those who also have had loss. Everyone grieves - he just needs to stop doing it so publicly.

I also remember in one of the vlogs when Anna was pregnant with Andrea, J was with a doctor or something and the dr asked him ‘is it your first child’ and he replied ‘no we have had 3 others and a miscarriage’ then giggles. That made me feel so sick. First of all he did not have a miscarriage, Anna did and secondly, to make light of it infront of a medical professional....he seriously is in his own world where he can’t see how revolting he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Without a nap though, they would actually have to look after their children. I am sure they use the nap as a way of getting her out of the way which is really sad x
Oh yeah, of course. If you can't pawn the kid off to being babysat by Alexa during naptime, you might actually have to pay attention to the child.
Andrea looks so cute with his bow tie shirt in the story, it's almost like some company took pity on him for always being in these ugly pink scam and dump rompers that they sent them some cute clothes for him to wear! :love:

How come Anna isn't vlogging from the broken toilet this morning? Did she get #gifted a new one and it is therefore no longe relevant to show it off every weekend?

• Haha
I'm still laughing at him saying "implifications" in the doco.
[/QUOTE]

'After a long and exhausted search...' 😆

Then best to keep on scrolling, report the posts or ignore the users.

Let mods deal with what should and shouldn't be discussed, not new members with a couple of posts ;)
Yeah, why is she even on here if she disagrees with us even a little bit? She should keep her criticism to herself or leave! Sounds a bit like the SJ minions 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another morning,
another shot of Andre 2000 shoving food into his mouth while sitting on the table.
(Not organic Weetabix 🤣)
AND THEN YOU GIVE OUT HE WON’T STAY IN HIS HIGH CHAIR!!!

No stories from the broken toilet this morning? 😨

• Haha
Another morning,
another shot of Andre 2000 shoving food into his mouth while sitting on the table.
(Not organic Weetabix 🤣)
AND THEN YOU GIVE OUT HE WON’T STAY IN HIS HIGH CHAIR!!!

No stories from the broken toilet this morning? 😨
Andre 2000 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤣
Has the toilet been fixed? Has one been gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Andre 2000 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤣
Has the toilet been fixed? Has one been gifted?
I was expecting her to have Edwardo trying to fish a Barbie out of the toilet because of the broken seat 🤷‍♀️
You know really up the begging for the weekend but nothing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was expecting her to have Edwardo trying to fish a Barbie out of the toilet because of the broken seat 🤷‍♀️
You know really up the begging for the weekend but nothing 😏
Or Andrea the tyrant knocking cars in to the toilet, like he did with the bath mat, because they do have cars you know :ROFLMAO:
I think Anna is ‘engaging with’ Tattlers again. After the WIAW comments...she didn’t say how many dates she’d dare to consume. Now she knows we are watching for the broken seat...she is denying us!

• Haha
Noticed on Jo Goods Middle Aged Minx’s insta account that a few people have left pithy comments under the picture of her with the SJs. Everyone should pile over there and leave more. She even #adoptivefamily 🤮
"Middle Aged Minx"? Seriously, when has 64 been considered 'middle aged' :rolleyes: I guess Pension Age Prat doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since they read here, the car seat strap(s) should go into the slot just above the shoulder, not below, OR 10” above a child’s head. As someone bright recently said here on tattle, that’s for you J & A, the 2 tit stains for parents.”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's just very bizarre!

Exactly it's coming from their own mouths.

Maybe this is why they're so lax with car seat safety so they'll get a shock to the system.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.