SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Middle Aged Minx"? Seriously, when has 64 been considered 'middle aged' :rolleyes: I guess Pension Age Prat doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
I know. It’s a bizarre name. The fact that she has signed to Gleam is also bizarre.

Her constant referencing to her Youtube account on her radio programme is very tiresome. Watch the BBC1 Insideout programme this week about her quest to be youtube famous. Louise Pentland and another male family blogger, Stef Michalak.

Reactions: 3
Alessia is so adorable! Everytime she's in the car she wants to go to baby ballet, it's the cutest. I'm very glad to see that she's now allowed to leave the house a little bit more than before, she always looks so happy when she's running around somewhere.

EC81CC3C-5620-42C7-BC39-A10343CE82E1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alessia is so adorable! Everytime she's in the car she wants to go to baby ballet, it's the cutest. I'm very glad to see that she's now allowed to leave the house a little bit more than before, she always looks so happy when she's running around somewhere.

View attachment 42882
Legitimately the only time I’d say breastfeeding is bad for a child is when Anna is the mother.
The things people used to say about her before the nanny took over and started taking her out to groups . 😐

Legitimately the only time I’d say breastfeeding is bad for a child is when Anna is the mother.
The things people used to say about her before the nanny took over and started taking her out to groups . 😐
Oh yeah, I remember that. There was a vlog called 'mean comments about the baby' ... and really, Alessia is thriving now that she's more independent and not attached to her mother as much as she was when she was.

She seems to suck her thumbs a lot, hopefully she'll get over that. I sucked my middle and index finger as a child and my parents couldn't get me to stop... and look what happened :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I sucked them crooked! This is the straightest they will go 🙈 excuse the chipped polish, I didn't quite have 2 hours to get them sorted this morning 🤭
3860CAC7-656A-4AFC-8BD3-03DA39A38BEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She seems to suck her thumbs a lot, hopefully she'll get over that. I sucked my middle and index finger as a child and my parents couldn't get me to stop... and look what happened :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I sucked them crooked! This is the straightest they will go 🙈 excuse the chipped polish, I didn't quite have 2 hours to get them sorted this morning 🤭
😂😂😂
Same here, my children sucked their thumb (one left and one right) until 4 and 7 ( yes 7!)
Tried to stop them from when they were babies numerous times (with numerous methods of mine lol), but they kept sucking it.
It didn’t affect their thumb nor teeth though.
I would secretly stare at them sucking their thumb as I found it so cute.
Sometimes I would call them and ask “is your thumb that good?” and they laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 42882
Ikr She has been a completely changed child since she was finally released from GreyHouse. Back in Emilia's and even Eduardo's time as babies/toddlers, they were still getting out as a family, on weekends, going to the park etc. Now, poor little A-s have been virtually in detention since birth.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 42882
I think she is the cutest!! So smart, funny and cute :p i do believe she has a strong personality and if they protect and cherish that she can become a strong woman who will stop for nothing and get things done... a #bosswoman, something that her mother really wants to came across but fails miserably...

what a shame they label her as mean and messy. If someone hears something like that day in and day out it can really affect their self esteem. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she is the cutest!! So smart, funny and cute :p i do believe she has a strong personality and if they protect and cherish that she can become a strong woman who will stop for nothing and get things done... a #bosswoman, something that her mother really wants to came across but fails miserably...

what a shame they label her as mean and messy. If someone hears something like that day in and day out it can really affect their self esteem. 😢
Yeah... just like Jonathan said in the last vlog how he was a affected by hearing he was dumb when he was young! You'd think he'd do better as a parent and not inflict the same kind of pain on his children but..,guess not. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised that girl who commented on their video calculating a birthday for squid didn’t say something like ‘omg Anna has 4 letters and you have 4 kids! A sign’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised that girl who commented on their video calculating a birthday for squid didn’t say something like ‘omg Anna has 4 letters and you have 4 kids! A sign’
And so does Joly! Look at that :p

Saccone has 7 or 6 depending on the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alessia’s been to her first friend’s birthday party today and it’s SO CUTE. Also they’re out for a meal as a family. I am in shock.

Alessia’s been to her first friend’s birthday party today and it’s SO CUTE. Also they’re out for a meal as a family. I am in shock.
She's never looked happier! :love: Getting out of that house on occasion now must do wonders for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know. It’s a bizarre name. The fact that she has signed to Gleam is also bizarre.

Her constant referencing to her Youtube account on her radio programme is very tiresome. Watch the BBC1 Insideout programme this week about her quest to be youtube famous. Louise Pentland and another male family blogger, Stef Michalak.
Pension aged prat is a pretty good description she is tiresome !

Reactions: 4
Pension aged prat is a pretty good description she is tiresome !
Yes, and she constantly pleads poverty and says she doesn’t have a pension, yet she owns three properties including one in Brighton and one in Central London.

• Wow
😂😂😂
Same here, my children sucked their thumb (one left and one right) until 4 and 7 ( yes 7!)
Tried to stop them from when they were babies numerous times (with numerous methods of mine lol), but they kept sucking it.
It didn’t affect their thumb nor teeth though.
I would secretly stare at them sucking their thumb as I found it so cute.
Sometimes I would call them and ask “is your thumb that good?” and they laugh.
My son started sucking his thumb when I took his dummy away he was 12 before he finally stopped !! I was relieved for a very short while as then he started fiddling with his balls , nearly 40 and he still always rearranging ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get the impression that the whole 'I was told I was daft but I'm not' speech hints at a arrogance in being 'reborn' into never taking on board others' opinions again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, I remember that. There was a vlog called 'mean comments about the baby' ... and really, Alessia is thriving now that she's more independent and not attached to her mother as much as she was when she was.

View attachment 42889
I used to work a police museum and we sold nostalgic toys in the shop. A visitor once bought some 'jacks' (you'd need to google them) and said she liked seeing them again, because jacks will never escape her as when she was in the playground at school, another nasty kid stamped on her hand while she was playing with the jacks and broke her fingers and her finger is still crooked to this day. It was nice seeing people love these old toys but I feel sorry for her having her hand damaged like that!

EDIT: This toy website illustrates the toy I'm taking about https://www.toyhalloffame.org/toys/jacks

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My son started sucking his thumb when I took his dummy away he was 12 before he finally stopped !! I was relieved for a very short while as then he started fiddling with his balls , nearly 40 and he still always rearranging ! 😂
Oh God, it reminds me my brothers 🙈
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.