SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IKR
It seems to be a very coldhearted caption.
« A fat little seal » [emoji15].

Especially the fist at the end : « original carb queen right there » that was not a happy wishing, not at all.
Nope and would you call someone who’s collar bones are sticking out ‘the original
Carb queen’ cs I wouldn’t!!! And it’s her sister, she must know that she’s struggling. It’s like pouring salt into a wound. It’s like when people tell a person struggling with an ED that they look healthy. There are just things you don’t say no matter what. I think Anna knew it would obvs be triggering. It pisses me off so much that she could be such a witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Nope and would you call someone who’s collar bones are sticking out ‘the original
Carb queen’ cs I wouldn’t!!! And it’s her sister, she must know that she’s struggling. It’s like pouring salt into a wound. It’s like when people tell a person struggling with an ED that they look healthy. There are just things you don’t say no matter what. I think Anna knew it would obvs be triggering. It pisses me off so much that she could be such a witch.
Just goes to show how evil she is. And you just know that distance isn't the only reason why they don't see each other more anymore.
For some reason it just reminded me of this:
94420883-F1E5-4259-BF63-F240D4FA30E7.jpeg

All the things he said about his hair made me feel so sad, he's just 5 years old! I don't know if kids just feel that way at such a young age or if growing up with a mother who is sooooo obsessed with her looks is a contributing factor here. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Teeth and the quality of your life
Our quality of life has an overlooked, but very tangible tie to the quality of our teeth.
The way we talk, our confidence and self-esteem can all be influenced heavily by healthy or unhealthy teeth.
• Good teeth can make your speech better
• Taking care of your dental health helps prevent cancer
• Healthy teeth decrease a chance for getting heart related diseases
• Reduces stress
• Improves your confidence
• Improves your mental health
• Leads to better mood, overall well-being, and lower symptoms of anxiety

jonny.png
jonny3.png
jonny2.png

I know Princess's boob job and tummy tuck are going to be expensive, (unless she's having it done for free in Turkey. OMG is she getting it done free in Turkey like Katie Price and all the other "celebs" in that league?) but c'mon Jonny, splash out a bit and fix those nasty gnashers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Annal is so proud of Emilia friends for donating 😂😂😂, what a twit! Six year olds didn’t donate, their parents did. Honestly that woman is the gift that keeps giving when it comes to lacking common sense , Dr saccone 🙄😳😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I watched her stories this morning and I cannot believe the way she spoke about Alessia. Why are they always talking down about her. She is a child and yes, children have tantrums and this is normal. I would be in a constant tantrum if I lived in the grey house of misery with two self obsessed pathetic excuse for parents.

Alessia is her own person and probably just has a stronger personality and possibly does not conform to what they want her to do (maybe emilia and eduardo were easier to manipulate - i dunno).

I cannot believe she had a go at the children who gave Emilia a birthday present , as well as donating to charity. Heaven forbid your daughters friends bought her a gift for a birthday while still respecting her wishes to donate to family. Get over yourself princess Anal!!!

Anna and Jonothan seriously need to get over themselves, I hope when the new rules with youtube and also all the honest reports of their documentary - they fall pretty quickly and princess anal has to get a real job - and a busy day wont include a little bit of clean up. Pathetic!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just goes to show how evil she is. And you just know that distance isn't the only reason why they don't see each other more anymore.
For some reason it just reminded me of this:
View attachment 42295

All the things he said about his hair made me feel so sad, he's just 5 years old! I don't know if kids just feel that way at such a young age or if growing up with a mother who is sooooo obsessed with her looks is a contributing factor here. 😞
She calls Eduardo "her"--"We're going to curl her hair". Disgusting.
He has never been given the opportunity to know what it is to be a boy. Anna said today that she decides what toys the kids play with and anything gifted is given away to charity. And according to Jonny's band mates who were there when Jonny was giving out blow jobs for fame, Jonny is hiding his sexual preference. All their staff are female. All the teachers for his age are going to be female too. The poor lad doesn't have any strong male role models in his life. Not one real man in their lives. And that is really sad for all the kids.
They have been guiding Ed to become a girl for years. It's done for vlog content for years and it's child abuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I watched her stories this morning and I cannot believe the way she spoke about Alessia. Why are they always talking down about her. She is a child and yes, children have tantrums and this is normal. I would be in a constant tantrum if I lived in the grey house of misery with two self obsessed pathetic excuse for parents.

Alessia is her own person and probably just has a stronger personality and possibly does not conform to what they want her to do (maybe emilia and eduardo were easier to manipulate - i dunno).

I cannot believe she had a go at the children who gave Emilia a birthday present , as well as donating to charity. Heaven forbid your daughters friends bought her a gift for a birthday while still respecting her wishes to donate to family. Get over yourself princess Anal!!!

Anna and Jonothan seriously need to get over themselves, I hope when the new rules with youtube and also all the honest reports of their documentary - they fall pretty quickly and princess anal has to get a real job - and a busy day wont include a little bit of clean up. Pathetic!!!!!!!
They can't ever not bully Alessia. We don't even know she had a tantrum or whatever happened, it's not like she specified it. She just always hints at it and talks her down, it's sickening!!

And when there are multiple kids on camera and a parent is talking to the camera and Alessia says something and wants to communicate it's SOP for them to ignore her. How sad is it that this little girl cuddles Alexa!

She probably doesn't have a chance in the family, they label her as difficult but that's probably just because they keep ignoring her rather than paying attention to her, ever.

Read this caption! It's vile. Also note how Emilia and Erika are beautiful/beauties in the caption (and compliments on physical attributes is all Anna ever gives) and Alessia is called trouble. It's truly horrible.

C8AD16C3-F76B-40A2-A417-E32374C379B6.jpeg

Why isn't she allowed to suck her thumb in a picture? She wasn't even 2 years old when that was taken. 😞 My heart breaks for Lessi, it must be so horrible for her in that house. She's no doubt getting scared for life if she's always the child the parents talk tit about... literally.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
"nothing could prepare me for her..." to me sounds as though it is said in such a negative way.

My heart breaks for this little lady xx

Reactions: 8
Why isn't she allowed to suck her thumb in a picture? She wasn't even 2 years old when that was taken. 😞 My heart breaks for Lessi, it must be so horrible for her in that house. She's no doubt getting scared for life if she's always the child the parents talk tit about... literally.
Completely disagree, I’d do the same, kids shouldn’t be sucking their thumb anyway and I understand why they wouldn’t want her to do it in a picture either 🤷‍♀️ I love this thread, I agree with the majority of what’s being said and I hate Anna and Jonathan but there is nothing at all wrong with this. At all

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And here we go again with the far from intuitive parenting! (Directed at the numbskulls)Perhaps she’s sucking her thumb in pics because they demand a dozen a day? It’s not normal living!

Reactions: 4
What does her sister do (besides looking like a cut price Kim Kardashian)? I noticed that she was shilling those Daniel Wellington watches in one post.

• Haha
They can't ever not bully Alessia. We don't even know she had a tantrum or whatever happened, it's not like she specified it. She just always hints at it and talks her down, it's sickening!!

And when there are multiple kids on camera and a parent is talking to the camera and Alessia says something and wants to communicate it's SOP for them to ignore her. How sad is it that this little girl cuddles Alexa!

She probably doesn't have a chance in the family, they label her as difficult but that's probably just because they keep ignoring her rather than paying attention to her, ever.

Read this caption! It's vile. Also note how Emilia and Erika are beautiful/beauties in the caption (and compliments on physical attributes is all Anna ever gives) and Alessia is called trouble. It's truly horrible.

View attachment 42308
Look at Erika trying to get her knee up as high as she can to lengthen and slim out the angle of her thigh. Aaaaaand another flash of Allesia's panties for their friendliest pweirdo friends.

What does her sister do (besides looking like a cut price Kim Kardashian)? I noticed that she was shilling those Daniel Wellington watches in one post.
I rate influencers on Daniel Wellington watches

If they try to sell me that crap they go in the “chav” bracket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chest clips are illegal in Europe and our straps are designed differently, angled more inward.
Yeah that’s already been pointed out. Noted that it’s irrelevant. However the straps still need to be snug which never happens in the Sacone joly Range

Reactions: 4

I can’t see the name Wellington, w/o remembering back to the 90’s when a friend used to make a Swellington joke. Don’t remember if it was part of a movie or what. I feel like the 1st name was involved too. Heck, maybe it was from The Simpson’s & the prank calls to the bar?! Sorry, don’t mean to derail thread for a sec.

BEEF Swellington! I googled it. He prob used to ask the girls if we wanted some. Typical 90’s behavior.

Reactions: 1

Does anyone own a DW watch who is not an influencer? I stopped watching two influencers when they both had ‘purchased’ a DW watch as a gift for a family member...yeah, because they compliment Elizabeth Duke so well. Also I can’t stand the ‘ooh,which DW watch shall I wear today?’ Like you were seriously contemplating between the black and rose gold...hmmh
How are DW making money? Is it a front? Is there a real Daniel Wellington and is it just a vanity project?
I have so many questions...I might start a DW thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone own a DW watch who is not an influencer? I stopped watching two influencers when they both had ‘purchased’ a DW watch as a gift for a family member...yeah, because they compliment Elizabeth Duke so well. Also I can’t stand the ‘ooh,which DW watch shall I wear today?’ Like you were seriously contemplating between the black and rose gold...hmmh
How are DW making money? Is it a front? Is there a real Daniel Wellington and is it just a vanity project?
Even Courtney Adam sold those watched. Entirely unbelievably of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She calls Eduardo "her"--"We're going to curl her hair". Disgusting.
He has never been given the opportunity to know what it is to be a boy. Anna said today that she decides what toys the kids play with and anything gifted is given away to charity. And according to Jonny's band mates who were there when Jonny was giving out blow jobs for fame, Jonny is hiding his sexual preference. All their staff are female. All the teachers for his age are going to be female too. The poor lad doesn't have any strong male role models in his life. Not one real man in their lives. And that is really sad for all the kids.
They have been guiding Ed to become a girl for years. It's done for vlog content for years and it's child abuse.
Not appropriate to imply that Jonathan's sexuality would mean he's not a "real man".

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Exactly, who actually buys these things?!!!
Glad I'm not the only one that has these questions!! 😄
images (3).jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.